PDA

View Full Version : Navy Pier - Chicago

Sooner_Bob
3/27/2007, 09:35 PM
That place is pretty cool . . . I'm in town for a meeting and got to check it out yesterday.

Millenium Park is pretty neat as well. I've got a great view of Lake Michigan from my hotel room.

picasso
3/27/2007, 10:34 PM
been there twice. good times.

road the banana boat there with an old gf one summer. no kiddin, in public.

VeeJay
3/27/2007, 11:08 PM
Downtown Chicago is the shizznit.

Navy Pier is t3h awesome.

What hotel are you in? I've stayed in Holiday Inn City Centre, The Marriott, and The Hilton, all with great views of Lake Michigan.

noleamite
3/28/2007, 12:14 AM
Chicago r0x...must walk the magnificent mile..and get some deep dish pizza from The Loop and your trip will be good.

If anyone has been to the taste festival in Chicago in the summer knows all about the pure blissful gluttony.

yermom
3/28/2007, 02:44 AM
just don't drop your camera on the ferris wheel

i didn't even want to go on that thing :mad:

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2007, 06:04 PM
I'm staying here at the Chicago Hilton. I'm getting ready to head out to look for some pizza or something.

yermom
3/28/2007, 06:04 PM
mmm... Chicago pizza...

TopDaugIn2000
3/28/2007, 06:24 PM
I love chicago
and chicago pizza

mmmmmmmmmmm

Find "Billy Goat's", from the blue's brothers. great place for a CHEEZEBUGGER

BigRedJed
3/28/2007, 06:51 PM
NO COKE!

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2007, 08:29 PM
Had some pretty decent pizza . . . Chicago is a cool place, but I'm ready to be back home. Hopefully my flight out in the morning will be uneventful and on time.

:D

TopDaugIn2000
3/28/2007, 08:47 PM
Had some pretty decent pizza . . . Chicago is a cool place, but I'm ready to be back home. Hopefully my flight out in the morning will be uneventful and on time.

:D

out of ORD? good LUCK.

Sooner24
3/28/2007, 09:04 PM
We went to Chi-town last year.

$20 to park at the Navy Pier!!!! :eek:

Sooner24
3/28/2007, 09:28 PM
out of ORD? good LUCK.

We flew out of Midway and had no problems.

sooneron
3/28/2007, 09:32 PM
Heaven on Seven. YWIA

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 01:03 AM
My Sis lives there. She used to party with Michael Jordan. I have pictures, I thot she was bull****ting myself. anyway I like it there. except its not warm enough yet. the wind off the lake

well

"It Cuts Like a Knife..." <insert bad guitar riff>

C&CDean
3/29/2007, 05:58 AM
I'm staying here at the Chicago Hilton. I'm getting ready to head out to look for some pizza or something.

Muh****ah, WTF is wrong with you? Right behind your hotel is Buddy Guy's Legends. I mean RIGHT. BEHIND. YOUR. HOTEL.

I likes me some Chicago. Like all the big cities, I could never live there but Chicago is a great place to hang out for a few days. And flying out of ORD ain't bad. I've probably flown through there 400-500 times. Rarely a problem. Of course I try not to fly through there from about December to March though.

Sooner_Bob
4/19/2007, 05:41 PM
Muh****ah, WTF is wrong with you? Right behind your hotel is Buddy Guy's Legends. I mean RIGHT. BEHIND. YOUR. HOTEL.

I likes me some Chicago. Like all the big cities, I could never live there but Chicago is a great place to hang out for a few days. And flying out of ORD ain't bad. I've probably flown through there 400-500 times. Rarely a problem. Of course I try not to fly through there from about December to March though.

Eh . . . I'm not into blues at all. Sorry.

Sooner_Bob
4/19/2007, 05:42 PM
out of ORD? good LUCK.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. Naturally there was a small delay and then there was the weather back here at the time, but I still made it home close to when I was supposed to. :D

bluedogok
4/19/2007, 06:58 PM
We went to Chi-town last year.

$20 to park at the Navy Pier!!!! :eek:
It is pretty much $20 to park in any big city, I found that out the first time that I went to Chicago. When we went there on our honeymoon we stayed at The Drake instead of staying outside of the downtown/loop area and walked or took the train everywhere. The only day we drove was to go to Oak Park and a concert at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park.

I like Giordano's (http://www.giordanos.com/main.php) for pizza One of the days after going to an afternoon game at Wrigley and watching the Fourth of July fireworks from the observation floor at the Sears Tower we ate at Redfish (http://www.redfishamerica.com/_chicago/index2.html) and it was pretty good.