usmc-sooner
3/27/2007, 09:28 PM
they made short work of the Rebels

TopDaugIn2000
3/27/2007, 09:40 PM
figured they would.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/27/2007, 10:17 PM
THEY MUST BE STOPPED! They have WAY too many NC's...Go Tarheels. If that doesn't work, Go Tigerbaits!

tulsaoilerfan
3/27/2007, 10:35 PM
This was a bad match up for Ole Miss, and Tennessee is just damn good

AllAboutThe'O'
3/28/2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I fear that we would have gotten slapped around by them last night had we beaten Ole Miss.
That said, I'm on the LSU bandwagon. Bob Starkey could make history as the greatest interim coach of all time (you could make a case for Steve Fisher back in '89 with Michigan, but the circumstances weren't quite as bizarre at that time than it is with LSU). Plus, anybody who knocks Geno Auriemma and UConn out of the tournament, and in convincing fashion I might add, is a hero in my book.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/28/2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I fear that we would have gotten slapped around by them last night had we beaten Ole Miss.
That said, I'm on the LSU bandwagon. Bob Starkey could make history as the greatest interim coach of all time (you could make a case for Steve Fisher back in '89 with Michigan, but the circumstances weren't quite as bizarre at that time than it is with LSU). Plus, anybody who knocks Geno Auriemma and UConn out of the tournament, and in convincing fashion I might add, is a hero in my book.I'm for whoever it takes to beat the TN Vols. If it has to be LSU, then so be it.(but, I would rather NC get the job done, as I'm not particularly fond of LSU and their obnoxious fans)

Rogue
3/28/2007, 09:07 PM
Bruce Pearl was a helluva hire in Knoxville.

NormanPride
3/29/2007, 09:35 AM
Just a matter of time before Ole Miss fell apart. You can't keep that kind of play up for more than a couple games in a row. They were playing out of their minds.

TopDaugIn2000
3/29/2007, 11:14 AM
I dreamed last night we played Tenn. We were up something like 40 points at the half, of course Summit made LOTS of adjustments during the half, and when we just tried to hang on for dear life during the second. Then I woke up. Dont' even know if we ended up beating them. :mad: