PDA

View Full Version : barefoot

royalfan5
3/27/2007, 10:26 AM
I tend to walk around barefoot alot, on most any surface. I don't particularly like wearing shoes. I was just curious how many people are the same way.

dolemitesooner
3/27/2007, 10:27 AM
Flip flops Beoncye

picasso
3/27/2007, 10:28 AM
I've seen you at Quick Trip.

yermom
3/27/2007, 10:29 AM
flip flops are teh ghey

you might as well get you some Crocs

dolemitesooner
3/27/2007, 10:30 AM
flip flops are teh ghey

you might as well get you some Crocs
Well lets have a pole them you dirty jabba mother ****er

yermom
3/27/2007, 10:36 AM
a pole settles nothing

the average person's opinion means ****

just look at all the people watching AI ;)

rufnek05
3/27/2007, 10:41 AM
being barefoot kicks ***. Jesus sandles are the best

yermom
3/27/2007, 10:46 AM
i'm all over the Jesus sandals :D

Boomer.....
3/27/2007, 10:48 AM
:les: Hillbilly!!!

StoopTroup
3/27/2007, 10:52 AM
I always wear some sort of footwear...

You never know if you've bought property from a couple of fags or not.

TopDaugIn2000
3/27/2007, 11:05 AM
I wear my lesbianstocks every chance I get.

colleyvillesooner
3/27/2007, 11:30 AM
Grocery store feet. gross.

KC//CRIMSON
3/27/2007, 12:14 PM
Britney public restroom feet. Gross.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2007, 12:47 PM
I have a lot of uh weird quirks I guess you'd say.
One of them has to do with feet.
I hate them. I really hate them.

I never ever walk anywhere barefoot even in my own home in my own bedroom. It's gross and disgusting. I even wear flip flops in my own shower.

I detest looking at feet and there are few things I find more disgusting than someone who puts their bare feet on the couch or in the seat they're sitting in. Honestly, who the hell wants to sit down where someone's nasty *** feet have been?

God, some people...

Boarder
3/27/2007, 12:48 PM
Footwear. Always. And socks 99% of the time.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2007, 12:48 PM
Footwear. Always. And socks 99% of the time.

Spek.

Pricetag
3/27/2007, 12:50 PM
God created socks for a reason. Although, I will walk outside in socks if it's a really short trip to the mailbox or something.

royalfan5
3/27/2007, 12:53 PM
The only reason you people need socks is because you didn't toughen up you feet as a kid. I used to walk barefoot on white rock all the time and didn't think anything of it. I've walked barefoot in about every condition possible and never had any foot diseases. Probably because I didn't baby them.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2007, 12:56 PM
SicEmEx had a mild foot fetish I think. She'd play footsies with me in bed and it freaked me the hell out, but of course I never told her that.

God, it's gross. When one of my bestfriends would come over to my apartment and crash after drinking I'd only let him do it if he wore socks to bed (fresh not the ones he'd worn all day) or if he allowed his feet to dangle off the edge and not touch the couch.

frankensooner
3/27/2007, 01:12 PM
At least 10 of you shop at Wal Mart I see! ;)

BigRedJed
3/27/2007, 01:50 PM
...God, it's gross. When one of my bestfriends would come over to my apartment and crash after drinking I'd only let him do it if he wore socks to bed (fresh not the ones he'd worn all day) or if he allowed his feet to dangle off the edge and not touch the couch.
Are you ****ing kidding me with this post? :eek:

EVERYTHING bad that happens to you, you bring on yourself. I'm now convinced of it.

MamaMia
3/27/2007, 01:51 PM
Unless I'm at home on my own floors, that we keep extremely clean, or lounging out back by the pool, flippys and slippers are as naked as I like my tootsie toes to be. :)

sooner_born_1960
3/27/2007, 02:00 PM
I don't go out of my way to put on shoes or socks if I'm just shoveling manure or something mundane like that.

Boarder
3/28/2007, 12:23 AM
The only reason you people need socks is because you didn't toughen up you feet as a kid. I used to walk barefoot on white rock all the time and didn't think anything of it. I've walked barefoot in about every condition possible and never had any foot diseases. Probably because I didn't baby them.
Funny I never have foot diseases or torn up feet either. I'm guessing it's because I wear SOCKS AND SHOES!

I don't need socks. I like them. I like the secure feeling of my feet wrapped in cloth and leather. It's like a blankey. Call me Linus.

OSUAggie
3/28/2007, 12:32 AM
Any pair of socks is uncomfortable in the spring/summer/fall. Cashmere socks are the only acceptable way to go in the winter. Although I just received my 32rd warning about wearing my "God damn Jesus boots" to work, so maybe I should look into wearing socks in the summer.

SoonerTerry
3/28/2007, 01:52 AM
I detest looking at feet and there are few things I find more disgusting than someone who puts their bare feet on the couch or in the seat they're sitting in. Honestly, who the hell wants to sit down where someone's nasty *** feet have been?

God, some people...

ok... But layin your head down in a space recently occupied by someone's sweaty arse has been is ok?

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 01:52 AM
Any pair of socks is uncomfortable in the spring/summer/fall. Cashmere socks are the only acceptable way to go in the winter. Although I just received my 32rd warning about wearing my "God damn Jesus boots" to work, so maybe I should look into wearing socks in the summer.

You're out of your mind. Obviously, proper foot attire has yet to make its way to Stillwater.

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 01:53 AM
ok... But layin your head down in a space recently occupied by someone's sweaty arse has been is ok?

For him, I'm not sleeping on my own futon and I don't much like sleeping on other people's unless I can put a blanket or sheet down.

OSUAggie
3/28/2007, 01:58 AM
You're out of your mind. Obviously, proper foot attire has yet to make its way to Stillwater.

And you force people to wear fresh socks when they sleep on your couch.

Mixer!
3/28/2007, 07:24 AM
aggy vs. son of aggys.

I wonder if they can get 30,000 people to click on this thread. :D

Petro-Sooner
3/28/2007, 07:26 AM
Socks = teh win

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 07:40 AM
aggy vs. son of aggys.

I wonder if they can get 30,000 people to click on this thread. :D

Or as I like to call it:
stagnation v. evolution

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 07:42 AM
And here's the thing for you no-sock no-shoe people:

1)Nobody wants to see your nasty *** feet. It may be comfortable but unless you are on the beach or in the shower it's just generally just not acceptable. Now, on some RARE occasions, I have worn flip-flops to a BBQ and the sort but as every day footwear it's just unacceptable.
2)Refer to Nixon refusing to take his wingtips off while strolling on the beach. Now there is a man!

leavingthezoo
3/28/2007, 08:57 AM
your life is going to be long and sad, sic 'em.

long.and.sad.

Fugue
3/28/2007, 09:00 AM
She'd play footsies with me in bed and it freaked me the hell out, but of course I never told her that.

Seriously?

rufnek05
3/28/2007, 09:30 AM

hell yeah. i loved summer when i was a little kid, cus i never had to wear shoes. i'd go every with out shoes. i'd walk up to the city pool bare foot and with out a towl, and thought it was funny that kids brought all this crap with them to the pool. nothing like the feeling of wet grass on the barefoot.

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 12:09 PM
Seriously?
Seriously.
Though, like I said I didn't say anything. As much as I hate feet I'd rather her play footsies than not be in bed with me at all. ;)

She'd take her toes and stick them in between mine and ****, I'd lay there thinking "WTF?"

OSUAggie
3/28/2007, 12:26 PM
Seriously.
Though, like I said I didn't say anything. As much as I hate feet I'd rather her play footsies than not be in bed with me at all. ;)

She'd take her toes and stick them in between mine and ****, I'd lay there thinking "WTF?"

It's typically not good to let someone **** on you, regardless of how awkward you think it may be to inform her that you really wish she'd put a pair of booties on and let them hang off the end of the bed so you won't contract any small amounts of dirt into your sterile lair. Just sayin'.

Fugue
3/28/2007, 12:33 PM
somewhere SicEmex is gettin' freakynaughty on some OTHER dude cause he took the time to give her a 30 second foot rub. ;)

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 12:34 PM
somewhere SicEmex is gettin' freakynaughty on some OTHER dude cause he took the time to give her a 30 second foot rub. ;)

:-(

OU-HSV
3/28/2007, 01:15 PM
being barefoot kicks ***. Jesus sandles are the bestWell crap...I already voted. But Jesus sandals don't count as being barefoot anyways.

OklahomaRed
3/28/2007, 01:19 PM
Used to run around all the time as a kid with no shoes.

Bare feet is the only way to go around the house. Your feet need to breath. You get stinky feet by keeping them couped up in tight *#$ shoes all the time. I have to wear a tie and dress shoes to work M-F. I'll be danged if I'm going to wear shoes on the weekend. I'll wear tennis shoes to play pick up basketball, or flag football, or work shoes if I'm actually going to do manual labor (which I attempt to avoid like the plague).

If I'm kicking around on the weekends or after work and it's above freezing, it's flip-flops. :D

OU-HSV
3/28/2007, 01:24 PM
Used to run around all the time as a kid with no shoes.

Bare feet is the only way to go around the house. Your feet need to breath. You get stinky feet by keeping them couped up in tight *#$ shoes all the time. I have to wear a tie and dress shoes to work M-F. I'll be danged if I'm going to wear shoes on the weekend. I'll wear tennis shoes to play pick up basketball, or flag football, or work shoes if I'm actually going to do manual labor (which I attempt to avoid like the plague).

If I'm kicking around on the weekends or after work and it's above freezing, it's flip-flops. :D
I'm with ya on that. Around the house I'll go barefoot..but outdoors, in public, or in the garage, etc. I've got to have shoes or sandals on 99.9% of the time.

GottaHavePride
3/28/2007, 05:14 PM
I'm barefoot right now. If I had to go get the mail, I wouldn't put any damn shoes on. I wear socks all winter, but in the summer my feet get hot and sweaty if I wear socks in the house.

And the funny part is when someone mentions "no one wants to look at your grody nasty feet". I don't know about you other hillbillies, but I wash my damn feet in the shower. I trim my toenails and regularly clean out anything that might be underneath them. My feet look just about as clean as my hands do.

King Crimson
3/28/2007, 07:47 PM
I love all the macho white socks uber-alles no barefoot posturing. i see you guys every weekend when i go to my campus office....out on the leisure. white socks, white shoes, khaki shorts, the skinny leather belt, and white "golf or sport collared polo shirt" tucked in.....looking the all american male in yer mind. :rolleyes:

http://www.acefitness.org/fitfacts/images/2004/wonderbread.jpg

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 08:02 PM
I love all the macho white socks uber-alles no barefoot posturing. i see you guys every weekend when i go to my campus office....out on the leisure. white socks, white shoes, khaki shorts, the skinny leather belt, and white "golf or sport collared polo shirt" tucked in.....looking the all american male in yer mind. :rolleyes:

http://www.acefitness.org/fitfacts/images/2004/wonderbread.jpg

Heh, that is precisely what I wore yesterday. PRECISELY.

sooneron
3/28/2007, 08:21 PM
Heh, that is precisely what I wore yesterday. PRECISELY.
He knows and yet, he didn't.

You are a sad little repressed person.

I don't go in public barefoot, but if it's over 75, I have some form of sandal/flops on - maybe Jack Purcells with no socks. I love being barefoot in the back yard on the hot pavers, then I step onto my emerald green fescue to cool off. Nothing says summer like that.

Oh, and I like a lady with a nice looking foot, a lot!

yermom
3/29/2007, 12:35 AM
chicks have feet? :D

seriously though, i go barefoot around the house or in the yard, but i wear shoes out

haven't you guys seen Die Hard? :eek:

King Crimson
3/29/2007, 06:47 AM
white socks, white shoes=compulsively anal.

"let's white wash the world".

like bleach or sanitizer. kill all the germs. make them "sane". just like us. with our thin leather belts, khaki shorts, polo shirts. global triumphs on every trip to the mediocre golf course to shoot 95. but we got all the equipment. all the new stuff, yeah. bang it 350 off the tee. still can't putt a lick or get it up and down..or actually "play" golf.

rah rah rah. some foreign policy angle here i think.