PDA

View Full Version : Am I a fugitive?

Osce0la
3/26/2007, 01:57 PM
There is a little stand set up outside my building that is selling Mexican food. I go down there to get me some chips and salsa and this woman pulls up and says "Are you the 95.7 Jamz Fugitive?"...I just look at her kind of confused thinking "did I hear that right?" and I ask her what she said. She repeats "Are you the 95.7 Jamz Fugitive?". I look at her confused and tell her no. She says thanks and pulls off...

I come back upstairs and ask some people I work with what that was all about. Apparently a local radio station has someone running around Birmingham that "stole $10,000" and he is calling in giving clues as to his whereabouts. You have to walk up to random people and ask them "Are you the 95.7 Jamz Fugitive?" and if they are, you win $10,000...I thought about walking down the street and asking the guy that had just tried to bum money off me if he was the 95.7 Jamz Fugitive, but I figured that's be a sure fire *** kicking and decided against it. :D

OUDoc
3/26/2007, 01:59 PM
The KATT did that in OKC a few months ago.
It wasn't me, either.

sanantoniosooner
3/26/2007, 02:01 PM
The one armed man is to blame.

Osce0la
3/26/2007, 02:03 PM
I had no idea what the woman was talking about. Apparently that guy had been by the Mexican stand I was getting my food from earlier. Too bad I wasn't out there when he came by to talk to them...