PDA

View Full Version : I have lost complete faith in humanity...

LilSooner
3/26/2007, 12:43 PM
and feel like the movie idiocracy really isn't just a funny made up movie but apparently my life.

Ever since I put my "manufactured home" up for sale (I know I'm white trash but you can all suck it cause I've moved up in life and have a big fancy house that is just down the street from the university) I get the most ridiculous calls from the most white trash people I have ever had the displeasure to talk to.

The add reads something like this.
2005 double wide, then some pay off information, we will pay up to 1000 dollars to move it. Finally my phone number.

Apparently, they no longer teach reading comprehension in school. Every damn call I get they want to know how much land is with it. Hey ****tard it says that we will help pay to MOVE it. ****tard, "Oh I thought you were going to give me 1000 dollar to move in to it. So you mean to say there isn't any land with it?"

I ****ing hate people man. And I seriously don't give two ****s that you have ****ty credit and that you have 14 kids and a ****ty marriage and just want to get out. I am not your savior man, I'm just trying to get rid of this mobile home so I can stop paying two mortgages. I swear to God, I'm going to lose it today.

Oh, and don't get me started on the day-to-day stupidity that I deal with at my job. No Mr. OR director I will not show your legions of tards how to prep a patient for surgery. Why you ask? BECAUSE I'M NOT A ****ING RN THAT'S WHY YOU STUPID POS! Also you don't even by that prep from us, why would I wast my valuable time showing you something that you SHOULD already know how to do when you aren't even buying from me!!!!

/rant over]

Hamhock
3/26/2007, 12:44 PM
great post. i agree completely.

so, how much land comes with the double wide?

SicEmBaylor
3/26/2007, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the bitter side of the pool. The water is cold.

Fugue
3/26/2007, 12:46 PM
/rant over]

I don't believe this. :D

JohnnyMack
3/26/2007, 12:47 PM
Will you take oh, I don't know, three-fiddy for it?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/26/2007, 12:48 PM
'Legions of Tards'...now there's good name for a band.

LilSooner
3/26/2007, 12:50 PM
I don't believe this. :D

You don't want to get me started on the non English speaking illegals that wanted to just give me money in front of a tag agency for the house. WTF?

tommieharris91
3/26/2007, 12:51 PM
Huh? How much did you say you wanted for the land?

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2007, 12:53 PM
way too young to be so cranky

OUDoc
3/26/2007, 12:53 PM
Can you have sex on it........nevermind.;)

sooner_born_1960
3/26/2007, 12:55 PM
You don't want to get me started on the non English speaking illegals that wanted to just give me money in front of a tag agency for the house. WTF?
You got a problem with cash money?

OUAndy1807
3/26/2007, 12:56 PM
people are basically stupid
the masses are asses
never bet against stupidity

SoonerJack
you should move it to your back yard and use it for a pool cabana!

LilSooner
You got a problem with cash money?

I gotta a problem with them expecting me to sell the damn thing for less than a third than what I printed in the damn paper. Its soooooo not my problem that they no hable english.

mxATVracer10
3/26/2007, 01:33 PM
Will you take oh, I don't know, three-fiddy for it?

:les:YOU BETTER NOT GIVE HER OR THAT GOD DAMNED LOCKNESS MONSTER NO TREE-FIDDY!

Osce0la
3/26/2007, 02:02 PM
I really didn't appreciate your tone when I called. I am educated by the state of Alabama, so that alone should explain a lot. I found it odd that you were going to pay me $1,000 to move in, and I was planning on using some of that $1,000 to make my mortgage payments. Also:

:les: JUST GIVE ME THE ****ING LAND WOMAN!!!

;)

colleyvillesooner
3/26/2007, 02:19 PM
FWIW, I don't think that people that live or have lived in trailers are all white trash. You gotta do what you gotta do, and sometimes that is living in a trailer.

One of my groosman grew up in a trailer park (Wheel Estates :D) until he was 20. He always told people "I live in a trailer park, but it's cool cause we are the first trailer. They put all the really trashy people in the back." :D

LilSooner
3/26/2007, 02:59 PM
I really didn't appreciate your tone when I called. I am educated by the state of Alabama, so that alone should explain a lot. I found it odd that you were going to pay me $1,000 to move in, and I was planning on using some of that $1,000 to make my mortgage payments. Also:

:les: JUST GIVE ME THE ****ING LAND WOMAN!!!

;)

Fine if you want to live in between my mom and grandma have right at it there buddy.

I know not all are white trash, as I am living proof. But hey it was my first "house" out of college. It helped build my credit, so that I can have the big house now.

Dio
3/26/2007, 03:06 PM

jou take pesos for dat?

Oldnslo
3/26/2007, 03:09 PM
I guess I missed the point. How much for the land?

OCUDad
3/26/2007, 03:09 PM
Lil, you have restored my faith in humanity. The milk of human kindness simply pours from your person in huge amounts.

Mjcpr
3/26/2007, 03:11 PM
Lil, you have restored my faith in humanity. The milk of human kindness simply pours from your person in huge amounts.

Rhino is going to be ****ed when he reads that.

colleyvillesooner
3/26/2007, 03:19 PM
HEH

http://www.8secondchallenge.com/soonerfans/rhino.jpg

StuIsTheMan
3/26/2007, 03:38 PM
I guess I missed the point. How much for the land?

"I said Tree Fiddy"http://sjl-static11.sjl.youtube.com/vi/8VsbDaFe3Ao/2.jpg

LilSooner
3/26/2007, 04:10 PM

Dude, you are now on my list. There is only so much bull**** one of my small stature can take in a day. I am now at maximum capacity and about to go on a rampage unlike anything you have seen.

Your shins have been warned.

Seriously, I am very nice when I talk to these mensa rejects. I just give Rhino the look after every call. THANK GOD today is the last day that the add is running. I think I would rather just keep the damn thing and pay two mortgages than deal with another month of this torture.

sooneron
3/26/2007, 04:19 PM
Will you trade? I got an old stereo that still sounds bitchin even though one of the woofers is gone.

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 04:21 PM
I do need a meth lab on the ranch. How much?

LilSooner
3/26/2007, 04:32 PM
Dean for you nothing.

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 04:33 PM
Atta girl. Now go get drunk and have a better night.

Rhino
3/26/2007, 05:20 PM
I can't believe she left off the two best calls:

What year is it? It says here it's a 2005 Cavalier.
Yeahhhh...it's a, uh....it's a 2005.

=====

I just wrecked my car the other day, so I need to find somethin' quick.
Um...I'm not selling a car. Maybe you have my ad confused with another ad?
No, it says right here. 2005 Cavalier.
My ad is listed in the manufactured, uh, homes section...

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2007, 05:50 PM
i promise you wont have as bad a call as the call i had this afternoon late.....

OCUDad
3/26/2007, 06:22 PM
Dude, you cannot leave us hanging like that. With jk2 over there, you can't just say you had a bad phone call and not tell us what it was...

soonerboomer93
3/26/2007, 06:33 PM
your first mistake was having faith in humanity to begin with

you second mistake was no include a "land not included" because well, people are freakin stupid

opksooner
3/26/2007, 06:37 PM
I mite bee inturestid if'n it gits gud fuel mileage....like....watts teh mpg.... ya no watt i mean?

OUinFLA
3/26/2007, 07:59 PM
Perhaps you need help in rewording the ad so that those who are mentally challenged could understand it.
I would suggest you start a thread stating the correct particulars regarding the white trash castle you want to sell.
Then all us mental retards and white trash types here on SO could help you write an ad that will cause you less trouble?

Motto:
If SO can understand an ad, anybody can.

and, I'd be interested in the land after you sell the mobile home.

JohnnyMack
3/26/2007, 08:01 PM
i promise you wont have as bad a call as the call i had this afternoon late.....

I'm game.

What happened?

soonerhubs
3/26/2007, 08:37 PM
Ok Li'l if you don't mind me asking... How much for the trailer?

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2007, 09:00 PM
Dude, you cannot leave us hanging like that. With jk2 over there, you can't just say you had a bad phone call and not tell us what it was...

oh wow yeah, not one of those phone calls

sundays havent been fun the last two days......i talked to him saturday via IM, and he was getting ready to go spend 24 hours at an iraqi police station as part of a QRF, and then today his platoon went on patrol....they're in a hot spot

no this call was a stupid yainch (our insured) who pitched a major league hissy fit over a friggin battery.....long story - short story is that she's a yainch

Boarder
3/26/2007, 09:02 PM
The public has no idea how stupid the public is until the public has to deal with the public.

I bet I get 50 e-mails a month that say, "How much is shipping." They fail to mention which item they are asking about or where they live. No exaggeration at all.

OUDoc
3/26/2007, 09:07 PM
The public has no idea how stupid the public is until the public has to deal with the public.

I bet I get 50 e-mails a month that say, "How much is shipping." They fail to mention which item they are asking about or where they live. No exaggeration at all.
What kind of car is it?

JohnnyMack
3/26/2007, 09:35 PM

You ship entire cars?

Boarder
3/26/2007, 10:57 PM
I guess we'll never know. No one said what item it was. I want to tell them it's somewhere between $5 and $1500.

MamaMia
3/27/2007, 09:00 AM
Dude, you are now on my list. There is only so much bull**** one of my small stature can take in a day. I am now at maximum capacity and about to go on a rampage unlike anything you have seen.

Your shins have been warned.

Seriously, I am very nice when I talk to these mensa rejects. I just give Rhino the look after every call. THANK GOD today is the last day that the add is running. I think I would rather just keep the damn thing and pay two mortgages than deal with another month of this torture.
Keep it and move it to the lake. Trailors at the lake are almost classy. :D

Hamhock
3/27/2007, 01:12 PM
I guess we'll never know. No one said what item it was. I want to tell them it's somewhere between $5 and $1500.

how do you ship land anyhow?

StuIsTheMan
3/27/2007, 01:48 PM
how do you ship land anyhow?

in a dump truck...duh

OCUDad
3/27/2007, 02:22 PM
Has Lil calmed down yet? Are shins safe? I've been hiding in a corner ever since she terrorized me.

LilSooner
3/27/2007, 02:31 PM
Has Lil calmed down yet? Are shins safe? I've been hiding in a corner ever since she terrorized me.

Dude if you considered THAT being terrorized you would last 20 min in my household.

And honestly, I would love a lake house. That was the original reason we bought the damn thing, but since then my company has gotten an assload of new contracts and we just don't even have the time.

OCUDad
3/27/2007, 02:41 PM
Dude if you considered THAT being terrorized you would last 20 min in my household.True, because I have lollypopguildophobia.

MamaMia
3/27/2007, 03:08 PM
True, because I have lollypopguildophobia.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OCUDad again. :D