PDA

View Full Version : This is kinda funny for a monday...Or maybe it's not I don't know

SoonerBK
3/26/2007, 09:53 AM
My wife who is doing some substitue teaching gets called out this morning for chewing gum in class by another teacher. It kinda ****ed her off. The other teacher chews gum all the time.

She emails me and says: I got in trouble for chewing gum today!! The mean teacher who chews it everyday told me no gum in elementary. Whatever

My response: Tell her you brought enought for the enitre class. Then ask if this is all b/c your boobs are bigger than hers! I think I will post this on Sooner Fans.

Her response: It was Mrs. Ford the 6th grade teacher. She chews gum everyday like a mad cow....It was first thing this morning too. but I am not letting it get to me. i just smiled and stuck it to the top of my mouth.

rufnek05
3/26/2007, 09:56 AM
i think that it just typical 6th grade teacher b****yness. my 6th grade teacher was a b****

Mjcpr
3/26/2007, 09:57 AM
Is your wife teaching Spanish?

StoopTroup
3/26/2007, 10:02 AM
Monday Cat Fights RMFO ! ! !

picasso
3/26/2007, 10:04 AM
I'd have told her it was nicotine gum and YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME WIT NO GD NICOTINE!!!!!!!!!!

:D

MamaMia
3/26/2007, 10:09 AM
My daughter got caught chewing gum on the first day of class, when she was in the 4th grade. She told the teacher it was for medicinal reasons. She said that she suffered from Temporal Mandibular Joint disease and that if she didn't chew gum that her jaw would lock up and she wouldn't be able to eat lunch. :rolleyes:

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 10:09 AM
Gum chomping is in the top-5 on my list of things that will get you smacked in the teeth.

1. Spitting. I hate it. In general. I hate seeing young guys standing around spitting every 5 seconds. And, if you ever spit at me, I will concave your facial area.

2. Gum snapping. If you chomp/snap your gum around me I will ask you nicely to quit. If you can't, I will contact the authorities (happened a couple weeks ago on a flight from Dallas to Baltimore) or I will remove the gum from your face.

3. Body odor. Soap has been around forever. Deodorant for a century or two. Use it. It ain't that hard to not be a stink-bitch.

4. Fingernail chewing. WTF? Do you like the taste of ****, dirt, scum, and disease that much? Knock it off for cryin' out loud. You look like a ****ing moron.

5. "Like." Hate it. So, like we were like going like down to the like lake like, y'know like last year and like we like all like got drunk and like puked and like really like had a like great time. If you do not have control of the King's English, then STFU. I'd love to have a shock collar when I'm around a couple teenagers.

picasso
3/26/2007, 10:12 AM
me? I hate bald people.

sooner_born_1960
3/26/2007, 10:12 AM
That is like the best list ever.

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 10:13 AM
me? I hate bald people.

6. Arteests.

picasso
3/26/2007, 10:15 AM
how are you with public farting Dean? because I can do some farting.

Xstnlsooner
3/26/2007, 10:19 AM
Karen's better...

heh

OCUDad
3/26/2007, 10:20 AM
7. People who make lists.

crawfish
3/26/2007, 10:23 AM
8. Whiners

SoonerBK
3/26/2007, 10:23 AM

I think I could hang with you on this one. It gets bad sometimes.

I also don't really like computer guys with attitude. Have you ever seen the SNL skit "Nick Burns Your Companies IT Guy" That guy works at my office.

frankensooner
3/26/2007, 10:24 AM
9. Carney folk. Small hands...smell like cabbages

picasso
3/26/2007, 10:27 AM
9. Carney folk. Small hands...smell like cabbages
but whoa can they party!

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/26/2007, 10:28 AM
'King's English' is, like, a good name for a band.

SoonerBK
3/26/2007, 10:31 AM
Mrs. Sooner BK could hang in a cat fight. She prolly would not start it, but if it went down she would not be afraid to jump in and pull some hair.

dolemitesooner
3/26/2007, 10:33 AM
I am WAY better than you like will ever be LIKE:D

tommieharris91
3/26/2007, 12:48 PM
Anything else Dean?

dolemitesooner
3/26/2007, 12:51 PM
YES :)

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 01:05 PM
Anything else Dean?

Now that you mention it, yes.

7. Ink pens that don't work. And the dumb****s who stick them back in the little cup instead of throwing them in the trash. For ****s sake people, it's a .29 ink pen. Throw it away.

8. People who lay their seat back on the airplanes. C'mon people, it's only 32 minutes to Dallas. Do you need to go to bed? The only time this is acceptable is on 4+ hour flights. You've got a bed at home, lay down there.

9. Men who wear perfume. Dude, smelling like a french whore isn't gonna get you laid. If I can smell you coming when the elevator is still 3 floors away you may wanna tone down on that crap cologne you're wearing.

10. Guys who stand at the urinal with both hands on their hips. WTF? Your dick so little it just shoots the pee straight out? You look like a buffoon.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/26/2007, 01:06 PM
OMG...

dolemitesooner
3/26/2007, 01:12 PM

7. Ink pens that don't work. And the dumb****s who stick them back in the little cup instead of throwing them in the trash. For ****s sake people, it's a .29 ink pen. Throw it away.

8. People who lay their seat back on the airplanes. C'mon people, it's only 32 minutes to Dallas. Do you need to go to bed? The only time this is acceptable is on 4+ hour flights. You've got a bed at home, lay down there.

9. Men who wear perfume. Dude, smelling like a french whore isn't gonna get you laid. If I can smell you coming when the elevator is still 3 floors away you may wanna tone down on that crap cologne you're wearing.

10. Guys who stand at the urinal with both hands on their hips. WTF? Your dick so little it just shoots the pee straight out? You look like a buffoon.
i guess i need to stop putting both hands on my hips

Hamhock
3/26/2007, 01:13 PM

there's no need to hold it if it is laying against the bottom.

OCUDad
3/26/2007, 01:16 PM

10. Guys who stand at the urinal with both hands on their hips. WTF? Your dick so little it just shoots the pee straight out? You look like a buffoon.I call a technical foul. Numbers 7, 8, and 9 were already taken. Renumber and resubmit.

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 01:17 PM
there's no need to hold it if it is sticking in my bottom.

Whatever butters your toast.

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 01:18 PM
I call a technical foul. Numbers 7, 8, and 9 were already taken. Renumber and resubmit.

It's my list, Mr. I Hate Lists.

OCUDad
3/26/2007, 01:20 PM
Objection overruled. Once it's on the SO, it's public domain. :cool:

Tulsa_Fireman
3/26/2007, 03:37 PM
there's no need to hold it if it is laying against the bottom.

Water's cold, mmmhmmmm. Deep, too.

StuIsTheMan
3/26/2007, 03:47 PM
My wife who is doing some substitue teaching gets called out this morning for chewing gum in class by another teacher. It kinda ****ed her off. The other teacher chews gum all the time.

She emails me and says: I got in trouble for chewing gum today!! The mean teacher who chews it everyday told me no gum in elementary. Whatever

My response: Tell her you brought enought for the enitre class. Then ask if this is all b/c your boobs are bigger than hers! I think I will post this on Sooner Fans.

Her response: It was Mrs. Ford the 6th grade teacher. She chews gum everyday like a mad cow....It was first thing this morning too. but I am not letting it get to me. i just smiled and stuck it to the top of my mouth.
We might need more clarification on this one...

C&CDean
3/26/2007, 03:52 PM
Ol Stu sure posts a lot of nasty pics for a guy with a kid in his avatar. Just sayin'....

StuIsTheMan
3/27/2007, 02:29 PM
Ol Stu sure posts a lot of nasty pics for a guy with a kid in his avatar. Just sayin'....

Sorry Dean...will try and clean it up....StuIsANoob...ANd that is my Bubba in my Avatar...and what did I post in this thread that was dirty?

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7725/jan31gal37nx6.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

Fraggle145
3/27/2007, 02:44 PM
14. Fat people, I mean really fat people. I am not going to feel sorry for you when people stare. Stop Eating. Or at least wear better clothes that fit you. If you cant find them then... Stop Eating.

15. Babies on airplanes. If you have a loud baby, drive everywhere. Just because you have a kid who's ears hurt doesnt mean that it is my problem. I dont have kids for that reason. I dont want to deal with them.

16. People who try to intimidate me by being an ******* and acting intellectually superior or acting like they are better than me. You arent.

17. People who are in front of me when I am driving. I know you cant do anything about it, but I dont care. Unless I am following you, going too fast down the highway so you get the ticket; get out of my way. I know I am a bad driver, but no matter what you are worse, because you are in front of me or on the road with me.

Fraggle145
3/27/2007, 02:47 PM
18. The telephone. I dont want to talk to you. This is for outgoing calls only. dont text me either, I have plenty of other **** to read without your witty note or whiny gripe. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1843454&postcount=1

mdklatt
3/27/2007, 03:09 PM
I got in trouble for chewing gum today!! The mean teacher who chews it everyday told me no gum in elementary. Whatever

Is your wife in 6th grade too? :confused: