PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone talk to me at the Tailgates this year?

setem
3/25/2007, 12:07 AM
I like attending the Tale gate parties! You cats are alright but nobody ever says a damn word to me! Who wants to be my friend this year????

OU-HSV
3/25/2007, 12:11 AM
I like attending the Tale gate parties! You cats are alright but nobody ever says a damn word to me! Who wants to be my friend this year????
I've only gone to one sf.com tg party...it was cool. Biscuits and gravy. My problem since has been that whoever I've been going to the games with since...we've been running too late to hit up the big tg parties. Just enough time to down a few (err several) beers and get into the game
But, to answer your question, the next sf.com tg party I attend, I'll holler

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:12 AM

Not if you call yourself Turkish I won't... ;)

OU-HSV
3/25/2007, 12:14 AM
Not if you call yourself Turkish I won't... ;)
I thought he settled on "shiznit";)

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:15 AM
I thought he settled on "shiznit";)

Well... I'll definitely talk to the Shiznit then. ;)

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:17 AM
First (and I suppose only) time I went to the tailgate I was sitting there watching the UT and whoever it was game on TV. Well, next to me was SBSB and a few others bashing the hell out of Baylor, and I think I was mentioned a few times. I think I was sitting there for like half an hour before they realized I was there.

And I'll be your friend. I did talk to Ardmore Sooner quite a bit, he's a good guy.

Soonerus
3/25/2007, 12:18 AM
I have only been to one it Arizona and everybody talked to me ...no problem and it was fun...Soonerfans are good people in my book...

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:19 AM
I've never been. I'm hoping that this year will be my first.

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:23 AM
First (and I suppose only) time I went to the tailgate I was sitting there watching the UT and whoever it was game on TV. Well, next to me was SBSB and a few others bashing the hell out of Baylor, and I think I was mentioned a few times. I think I was sitting there for like half an hour before they realized I was there.

And I'll be your friend. I did talk to Ardmore Sooner quite a bit, he's a good guy.

Did you not say anything to them about it?

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:25 AM
Did you not say anything to them about it?
No.
I was at a sooner tailgate during the OU/Baylor game, what would I say? ;)
I was outnumbered and Dean was there. Dean is large.

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:28 AM
No.
I was at a sooner tailgate during the OU/Baylor game, what would I say? ;)
I was outnumbered and Dean was there. Dean is large.

I seriously doubt anyone would have hurt you.

Besides... the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:29 AM

I know, I was just kidding. ;)

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:32 AM
I know, I was just kidding. ;)

I know you were... ;)

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:33 AM
They're a good bunch, you should go.

Good food. Good beer. Good set-up.
I wish we had something like that at Baylor but alas...
Well, I guess we've got George's Tent.

olevetonahill
3/25/2007, 12:35 AM

Besides... the bigger they are, the harder it is to make em fall.
Fixed
Oh and setem I will talk to you IF you send me those cds you promised .

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:38 AM
They're a good bunch, you should go.

Good food. Good beer. Good set-up.
I wish we had something like that at Baylor but alas...
Well, I guess we've got George's Tent.

I'm planning on going this year. Quite possibly to the one at the Spring Game. We'll just have to see.

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:39 AM
I'm planning on going this year. Quite possibly to the one at the Spring Game. We'll just have to see.

Screw the spring game. Come to the Baylor game; I'm worth meeting.

setem
3/25/2007, 12:39 AM
Fixed
Oh and setem I will talk to you IF you send me those cds you promised .

You know what? I am going to get them on a CD tomorrow and send em out monday!

I am sorry it has taken so long. When you gonna send the money???

I am sure my nephew and I will stop by the spring game TG party!

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:47 AM

SicEm... I am quite sure they broke the mold when they made you. ;) :D

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:48 AM
SicEm... I am quite sure they broke the mold when they made you. ;) :D
They? Why do you hate a single God?

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:50 AM
They? Why do you hate a single God?

I correct myself.

olevetonahill
3/25/2007, 12:51 AM
You know what? I am going to get them on a CD tomorrow and send em out monday!

I am sorry it has taken so long. When you gonna send the money???

I am sure my nephew and I will stop by the spring game TG party!
I aint sendin any money . Its you vids . If you want me to see em send em on If not Ok .
I think I vounteered postage or sompun , Hell if I can remember , Ive been drunk once since then .

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:51 AM
I correct myself.
Why do you hate the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Celts?

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:52 AM
Are these dirty vids?

SoonerGirl06
3/25/2007, 12:53 AM
Why do you hate the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Celts?

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

setem
3/25/2007, 12:54 AM
I aint sendin any money . Its you vids . If you want me to see em send em on If not Ok .
I think I vounteered postage or sompun , Hell if I can remember , Ive been drunk once since then .

You are my best good friend!!!

OCUDad
3/25/2007, 01:12 AM
SicEm... I am quite sure they broke the mold before they made you. ;) :DFixed.

setem
3/25/2007, 01:16 AM
I love everyone! I will talk to whoever wants to talk!!!

BajaOklahoma
3/25/2007, 09:02 AM

We were at the Baylor game this year. We had a great tailgate. Where were you? :mad: OuinFLA will vouch for me as an okay person to meet.

Here is our picture. The eldest son is holding the flag. There were 10 of us. You can even see me, Lil Baja and the rest of my family.

soonerbrat
3/25/2007, 09:54 AM

do you ever talk to anyone else?

i've never seen you at a tailgate and i was at every one last year.

jk the sooner fan
3/25/2007, 09:57 AM
brat is a snob, she hardly talks to anybody ;)

setem
3/25/2007, 09:58 AM
do you ever talk to anyone else?

i've never seen you at a tailgate and i was at every one last year.

I saw you at a couple of them and you never said a damn word to me!!!!:D

soonerbrat
3/25/2007, 10:07 AM
I saw you at a couple of them and you never said a damn word to me!!!!:D

did you say anything to me?

OUHOMER
3/25/2007, 10:45 AM
I would almost bet setem would be the one doing all the talking.

You know "what does everybody think of me".

setem
3/25/2007, 10:51 AM
did you say anything to me?

You know you are kind of intemidating to start a convo with!:pop:

MamaMia
3/25/2007, 12:34 PM
About y'alls tailgate party. I have plans but I would be very happy to stop and drop off a covered dish if someone will offer to take it from me out the car window as we drive past. :D

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 12:51 PM
We were at the Baylor game this year. We had a great tailgate. Where were you? :mad: OuinFLA will vouch for me as an okay person to meet.

Here is our picture. The eldest son is holding the flag. There were 10 of us. You can even see me, Lil Baja and the rest of my family.

Well, that was a post-Bell game. I admit it, I gave up on the team. I'm a ****ty fan yadda yadda yadda...I went up to Dallas to meet up with a couple of friends from UNT.

soonerbrat
3/25/2007, 04:17 PM
You know you are kind of intemidating to start a convo with!:pop:

you're joking, right?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/25/2007, 04:21 PM

And I'll be your friend. I did talk to Ardmore Sooner quite a bit, he's a good guy.It was me, Jimminy, Norm, and RacerX, I believe. In our defense, you were sitting there all quiet and we didn't see you. We were bashing Baylor and someone said "I thought that SicEm guy was going to be here. I bet he's somebody's troll handle." Then we realized you were sitting 5 feet away from us and we started talking to you.

The thing about the tailgates is that if you don't walk up and introduce yourself to someone, then we have no way of knowing who you are. You can't just stand back in the fringes and wait.

Soonerus
3/25/2007, 06:04 PM

Depends on your breath odor....

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 06:26 PM
It was me, Jimminy, Norm, and RacerX, I believe. In our defense, you were sitting there all quiet and we didn't see you. We were bashing Baylor and someone said "I thought that SicEm guy was going to be here. I bet he's somebody's troll handle." Then we realized you were sitting 5 feet away from us and we started talking to you.

The thing about the tailgates is that if you don't walk up and introduce yourself to someone, then we have no way of knowing who you are. You can't just stand back in the fringes and wait.

Hey, I was just watchin' some TV eating some hot dogs and drinking a legitimate beer. :D

Okla-homey
3/25/2007, 06:55 PM

Everyone from Ardmore are good guys.

just saying.

Here's the thing about the SF.com tailgates. Even if you don't have, or can't get, a ticket to the game, they're still worth the trip. Dean-o and Mrs Dean-o put on a heck of a bash and its fun just to personally hang out with all the sociopaths you digitally commune with here. Except for Pic. He smells funny. And Bri. He's kinda scary.

Petro-Sooner
3/26/2007, 10:35 AM
I'm going to try and make it to at least one this year. It would be cool to put a face to you yahoos.

jr4ou
12/15/2007, 01:13 PM
Im gonna try to make the baylor tg this year.

SicEmBaylor
12/15/2007, 01:28 PM
Im gonna try to make the baylor tg this year.
You should! I may actually show up to our own game this season!

jr4ou
12/15/2007, 01:36 PM
You should! I may actually show up to our own game this season!
have you ever been to a home game? i never been to an ou-baylor game on the road. how long does it take to get there? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
12/15/2007, 01:42 PM
have you ever been to a home game? i never been to an ou-baylor game on the road. how long does it take to get there? :confused:
Hah yes, I've been to hundreds of them. (that's somewhat of an exaggeration but something like that).

It depends on where you're coming from and at what time of the day you travel down there. I live in FTG and assuming I don't hit bad traffic in Dallas, it takes me 5 1/2 hours. I think it's 4 1/2-5 from Norman.

MamaMia
12/15/2007, 01:54 PM
We've been twice and even brought cookies the first time. The only person who spoke to me was some fellow with a woolly beard. I don't know who he is though.

SicEmBaylor
12/15/2007, 02:14 PM
We've been twice and even brought cookies the first time. The only person who spoke to me was some fellow with a woolly beard. I don't know who he is though.
Sounds like Yermom. He's a woolly guy. Very nice guy though.

MamaMia
12/15/2007, 04:08 PM
Sounds like Yermom. He's a woolly guy. Very nice guy though.Yes, he was very nice and had a great smile. :D