PDA

View Full Version : Fashion advice

tbl
3/24/2007, 07:32 PM
In my shopping spree to fit my newly thinned frame, I got some jeans that I don't know how to coordinate a shirt with. They're not solid black (obviously, since I'm not a complete idiot), but they're that faded look. I thought they were just a dark blue until I got out in the sun.... Anyway, I can't think of a shirt color that looks decent with them. I tried a dark gray and I looked like I was auditioning for AC/DC. I tried a white shirt and I just simply looked like a ******. What the mess? Blue? Dark colors? Light colors? Take them back b/c only idiots wear black jeans?

stoops the eternal pimp
3/24/2007, 07:42 PM
honestly guy i would take them back....nothing dark in the spring or summer unless you wanna wait til the late fall to wear them

mid color jeans so you can wear dark or light colors with them

Mjcpr
3/24/2007, 07:44 PM
Just about anything goes with black, but I always thought tan looked nice with it. Or purple.

Purple and black, purple and black, push 'em back, push 'em back, waaaay back.

My dad always used to say that....that was a cheer from what was an all black high school in Muskogee way back when. I have no idea why I thought of that.

:D

olevetonahill
3/24/2007, 08:09 PM
If you couldnt tell the color , Wear anything you want , Hell at least in your mind you will look good :P

Newbomb Turk
3/24/2007, 08:12 PM
I just had to see what was going on in a thread titled "Fashion advice" and olevet with the last reply. :)

olevetonahill
3/24/2007, 08:13 PM
I just had to see what was going on in a thread titled "Fashion advice" and olevet with the last reply. :)
hehe ;) :D

SoonerGirl06
3/24/2007, 08:32 PM

Same here.... :)

I'd take the jeans back. It's too hard to find shirts that go with jeans like that.

VeeJay
3/24/2007, 08:33 PM
I have two pairs of jeans - one blue and one black.

I have never pondered what else in the closet goes with each color.

I am learning a lot from this thread.

SoonerGirl06
3/24/2007, 08:35 PM
I have two pairs of jeans - one blue and one black.

I have never pondered what else in the closet goes with each color.

I am learning a lot from this thread.

Well if they're solid black... it's a lot easier to find shirts. The faded black jeans makes it a bit more complicated.

VeeJay
3/24/2007, 08:38 PM
Da-yum.

I must look like hell when I go out.

SoonerGirl06
3/24/2007, 08:57 PM
Da-yum.

I must look like hell when I go out.

No.. No... The 80's look is making a comeback... or so I hear. ;)

olevetonahill
3/24/2007, 09:00 PM
I where my wranglers , any damn Tshirt thats clean . My hat , My boots , and a smile .

OU-HSV
3/24/2007, 09:02 PM
Dude, I never wear black/or faded black jeans. But I would betcha a maroon shirt (or of course Crimson) would look sweet w/those jeans if you decide not to return them.

birddog
3/24/2007, 09:29 PM
if you're going to wear black pants, navy is always a safe choice.

tbl
3/24/2007, 10:04 PM
Tan and navy were the two I was thinking... I have just the shirts...