PDA

View Full Version : Butler v Fla

Doged
3/23/2007, 08:37 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I think Butler has a legit gripe about the officiating. I watched whats-his-face from Florida repeatedly back in toward the goal, bumping the Butler defenders back and the refs were calling those on the defenders. I don't care about either team, or any other remaining team save some half-hearted ra's for Kansas, but that was kind of torkin' me off.

FaninAma
3/23/2007, 08:49 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I think Butler has a legit gripe about the officiating. I watched whats-his-face from Florida repeatedly back in toward the goal, bumping the Butler defenders back and the refs were calling those on the defenders. I don't care about either team, or any other remaining team save some half-hearted ra's for Kansas, but that was kind of torkin' me off.

I agree. The refs basically took a game that was shaping up to have a great finish and turned it into a free throw fest favoring Florida.

Rogue
3/23/2007, 09:10 PM
Vandy got hosed too!

THE Roy Williams
3/24/2007, 02:46 PM
Lots of the small schools got bad calls this year. SIU vs Kansas was another bad one. I think Vandy got some bad calls against G'town. It is a bad year for the officials.