PDA

View Full Version : It seems that we are a tad short on Gasoline inventories this spring

royalfan5
3/22/2007, 12:03 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/17727693

It will be interesting to see how much of a price run up this causes in the near future.

SicEmBaylor
3/22/2007, 12:12 PM
I don't call being bent over and screwed up the *** to be "interesting."

royalfan5
3/22/2007, 12:14 PM
If you don't like being screwed by the market, move to Venezula, comrade. It's the price you pay to be a part of a capitalist economy.

SicEmBaylor
3/22/2007, 12:17 PM
If you don't like being screwed by the market, move to Venezula, comrade. It's the price you pay to be a part of a capitalist economy.

I'm not complaining about the free-market economy. I'm just complaining about the price. 'Nothing wrong with complaining about the price of ****.

royalfan5
3/22/2007, 12:23 PM
I'm not complaining about the free-market economy. I'm just complaining about the price. 'Nothing wrong with complaining about the price of ****.
Gasoline is still pretty damn cheap in the grandscope of things. You probably bitch about things being so damned expensive at Wal-Mart too.

SicEmBaylor
3/22/2007, 12:24 PM
Gasoline is still pretty damn cheap in the grandscope of things. You probably bitch about things being so damned expensive at Wal-Mart too.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart.

tommieharris91
3/22/2007, 12:25 PM

Not another Wal-Mart thread...

royalfan5
3/22/2007, 12:25 PM
I don't shop at Wal-Mart.
If you did, you could afford more gas.

Petro-Sooner
3/22/2007, 12:56 PM
:texan:

mdklatt
3/22/2007, 12:58 PM
Nothing wrong with complaining about the price of [gasoline].

Unless you drive a Hummer.

:pop:

CUinNC
3/22/2007, 02:01 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/17727693

It will be interesting to see how much of a price run up this causes in the near future.

Shoot, y'all got the rigs, the 'fineries, the tank farms - all of it, heck you got the whole supply chain...

Where it's gonna hurt is place like where I am..has to piped from the farms, trucked to local distribution, the trucked again to be put back in the ground...

THAT'S when you get screwed...

y'all will be just dandy...I hope...

Having ended my rant, we'll all be spending more cabbage this summer...:mad:

Xstnlsooner
3/22/2007, 02:27 PM
Oil futures up!! PARTY TIME!!

My house 7:00 tonight!

soonersweetie
3/22/2007, 02:49 PM
It's $3.21/gal. here in San Diego as of this morning. This is insane.

We are outta this place this year. Can't wait to head east.

okiehawk
3/22/2007, 03:40 PM
What kills me is these oil companies are posting profits in the billions,
thier CEO`s are getting insane bonuses yet they still feel the need to
raise the price of gas.

Xstnlsooner
3/22/2007, 04:41 PM
don't you know that the futures market is what controls the price of
crude, which directly effects the price of gasoline? the funny thing
is, when oil was $8/bbl, and the oil companies were losing money,
did you offer to help?

heh

SicEmBaylor
3/22/2007, 05:30 PM
raise the price of gas.

What kills me is that people sit around thinking they know how much an oil company or its management are entitled to make when they have done absolutely nothing to build that business or manage its operations.

StoopTroup
3/22/2007, 05:51 PM
I'm gonna buy a used motorcycle and a Toyota.

My years of buying American vehicles are now over.

I've suffered for way to long.

OklahomaSooners
3/23/2007, 12:59 AM
I wonder who the Dems are gonna blame now? Bush some more I suppose , even though they are the majority. Dang that Bush dude is one powerful son of a *****. Causes hurricanes, earthquakes,controls oil prices, global warming, the bully SUV's, The V.A. Escapades. The British Hostages, ETC.....
Heck he is so powerful we may never have another president.

OklahomaSooners
3/24/2007, 03:53 AM
theres always an excuse for oil prices anyway!!:texan:

soonerboomer93
3/24/2007, 09:02 AM

Hi,

gas is $6.00 a ****ing gallon here

quit your bitching

soonerboomer93
3/24/2007, 09:04 AM
raise the price of gas.

of course you fail to realize how much money oil exploration, oil right can cost. The project i'm working on, is costing the client billions, and they won't make a profit off it for quite a while

SoonerDood
3/24/2007, 09:27 AM
I wonder who the Dems are gonna blame now? Bush some more I suppose , even though they are the majority.
I had wondered why we haven't heard the "Republicans are Ruining this country!" rhetoric in some time.

OklahomaSooners
3/24/2007, 05:48 PM
I had wondered why we haven't heard the "Republicans are Ruining this country!" rhetoric in some time.

Of course, they aren't gonna blame them now that they are in the majority!
I guarantee you that the previous prices are low compared to what is coming under the dems. I will just wait and watch behind a very large tree and giggle. Oops I might outta find a rock because the tree huggers will have to cut the tree down for something.