View Full Version : Why o' why is there a new Anna Nicole

Czar Soonerov
3/22/2007, 09:44 AM
thread

Most unthread-worthy topic in history.

picasso
3/22/2007, 09:56 AM
she's not dead.

I'm betting she lives in a beachside condo in Texas with Elvis, Bruce Lee, Jim Morrison and the REAL Paul McCartney.

yermom
3/22/2007, 09:59 AM
we need to know who the daddy is

vCash is at stake

MamaMia
3/22/2007, 10:01 AM
Is the other thread this thread, and if so, where are all the other threads or are you just being a jokster?

bri
3/22/2007, 11:04 AM
power trip. :mad:

:D

Rhino
3/22/2007, 01:08 PM
Hey! When I want you to start a new thread, I'll ask you!

MamaMia
3/22/2007, 01:14 PM
we need to know who the daddy is

vCash is at stake
We wont know for 2 weeks. The DNA test results are ordered to be sealed for that long. They say its to give everyone a chance to file whatever appeals they might be able to come up with. I think it would make better sense to bring the real "baby daddy" out in the open before anyone has a chance to file an appeal. :D

IronSooner
3/22/2007, 03:12 PM
We wont know for 2 weeks. The DNA test results are ordered to be sealed for that long. They say its to give everyone two more weeks of talk-show fodder to exhaust before having to find a new topic to run into the ground.

Fixed.

CUinNC
3/23/2007, 02:42 PM
thread

Most unthread-worthy topic in history.

Friday , March 23, 2007
Fox News

Two handwritten Anna Nicole Smith diaries, including one in which she reportedly says, "I hate sex," :eek: :eek: :eek: were sold on eBay for more than $500,000 Thursday night.

A 1992 diary, featuring 26 entries from June 3 to Aug. 16, sold for $282,500. And a 1994 diary, in which she writes, "My husband is very sick and very weak," went for $230,000.

That brings the total to $512,500, not including the 20 percent buyer premium.

Thomas Riccio of Universal Rarities, the California memorabilia house that auctioned off the diaries, said the buyer was a German businessman.

He is "a huge fan" of the former Playboy Playmate, Riccio told TMZ.com.

The 1992 diary has a blue cover with the words, "I follow my own star," on it. Inside, Smith says, "I hate for men to want sex all the time. I hate sex," reports the gossip Web site PerezHilton.com and other gossip sites.

She also reveals she cheated on her late octogenarian husband, Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II. Still, in the 1994 diary, she writes, "I wait each hour to comfort him with medicines and prayers."

Meanwhile, the National Enquirer and Star magazine are reporting that Smith died with a toxic level of sleeping medication in her system.

The medical examiner investigating Smith's death will release an autopsy report Monday, presumably disclosing what killed the former reality TV star.

KC//CRIMSON
3/23/2007, 05:28 PM
Autopsy report comes out Monday.

slickdawg
3/23/2007, 05:36 PM
Maybe she will die and we can focus on something else.

sanantoniosooner
4/10/2007, 05:41 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/anna_nicole_smith

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 06:02 PM
Okay, so when do I get my 500 vCash points?

Dead Horse
4/10/2007, 09:10 PM
thread

Most unthread-worthy topic in history.what? man, i actually liked that chick...

VeeJay
4/10/2007, 09:31 PM
I just want to know if Anna Nicole conceived before or after she did the video in clown makeup while on the 'shroom trip?

And what's with this endless parade of homosexual hangers-on jockeying for air time on all the talk shows, claiming they're going to be there to help the li'l heiress grow up?

Natty headed ho's, all of 'em.

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 11:14 PM
I just want to know if Anna Nicole conceived before or after she did the video in clown makeup while on the 'shroom trip?

And what's with this endless parade of homosexual hangers-on jockeying for air time on all the talk shows, claiming they're going to be there to help the li'l heiress grow up?

Natty headed ho's, all of 'em.Yes, she was 8 months preggie when Howard K. Stern taped her all wigged out on drugs.

The gay guys were her friends. One of those guys is a dress designer and the other one is an interior decorator. They worked together to design her burial dress and that cloth with which her casket was draped.

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 01:19 AM
she's not dead.

I'm betting she lives in a beachside condo in Texas with Elvis, Bruce Lee, Jim Morrison and the REAL Paul McCartney.

real paul mccartney? so he did die in that car wreck with lovely rita?

goingoneight
4/11/2007, 01:34 AM
she's not dead.

Don't forget Biggie and Tupac, they tore that **** up, too.

VeeJay
4/11/2007, 06:53 AM
Yes, she was 8 months preggie when Howard K. Stern taped her all wigged out on drugs.

The gay guys were her friends. One of those guys is a dress designer and the other one is an interior decorator. They worked together to design her burial dress and that cloth with which her casket was draped.

OK. I didn't mean to impugn their integrity. Anna was indeed fortunate to have these talented gentlemen in her entourage. :pop: