PDA

View Full Version : I guess McCoy's been lifting weights...

goingoneight
3/22/2007, 12:24 AM
One more story tonight, I swear... (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2791865)

:D "A buffed-up McCoy might still bear a striking resemblance to the title character of "Malcolm in the Middle," even at a hulkish 210 pounds. But McCoy said the added weight should have him better prepared for his second season as the whorns' starter.

Colt McCoy passed for 2,570 yards and 29 TDs in 2006."I need to be," McCoy said. "I'm tired of being thrown around and I don't want to get hurt again. I spent a lot of time in the weight room to get ready for the season. Everybody has." :D

BASSooner
3/22/2007, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xav_GYKie2w

SicEmBaylor
3/22/2007, 12:25 AM
You're DOOMED!@

BASSooner
3/22/2007, 12:31 AM
In other news, Sam Bradford has grown an astounding 5 inches in the last week. He is now projected to be 6'10 and 200 pounds. "I need to be. I'm tired of sitting around and being bored. I spend a lot of time taking supplements and playing video games." :D

goingoneight
3/22/2007, 12:34 AM
In other news, Sam Bradford has grown an astounding 5 inches in the last week. He is now projected to be 6'10 and 200 pounds. "I need to be. I'm tired of sitting around and being bored. I spend a lot of time taking supplements and playing video games." :D

Aight... you ready? Ready?

GREY SPEK!!! :D

1stTimeCaller
3/22/2007, 12:43 AM
WTF are they doing in Austin? It seems like every 5 years or so there is a story about one of their players getting started in the weight room. Roy Williams only started lifting after his junior year there.

I'm glad Mack and Co. haven't figured out the whole weight room thing.

BASSooner
3/22/2007, 12:46 AM
Aight... you ready? Ready?

GREY SPEK!!! :D
I've done too much thinking for the night anyway:rolleyes:

The stupidity of my "joke" was supposed to be equivalent to that of McCoy bulking up...

goingoneight
3/22/2007, 12:50 AM
I was joking, too. I thought it was funny, but I'm kinda unable to green anymore, know what I mean? :)

goingoneight
3/22/2007, 12:51 AM
WTF are they doing in Austin? It seems like every 5 years or so there is a story about one of their players getting started in the weight room. Roy Williams only started lifting after his junior year there.

Have you seen Mad Dog versus Schmiddy?

That's like Charlie Weiss versus Chuck Norris! :eek:

setem
3/22/2007, 01:23 AM
Do you know a fella by the name of Keith Nichol???

HE GOES ABOUT 8'9 760!

Eielson
3/22/2007, 01:25 AM
Do you know a fella by the name of Keith Nichol???

HE GOES ABOUT 8'9 760!

No he isn't you liar!

setem
3/22/2007, 01:35 AM
BEST DAMN SALESMAN AT THE OFFICE!!!

badger
3/22/2007, 08:21 AM
they take steroids first THEN after a few years, they start lifting weights

Landthief 1972
3/22/2007, 01:28 PM
A "hulking" 210? Geez, I had to lose 21 pounds to match that, and I bet I could still knock him on his school girl ***, even with my bad knees and back.

Eielson
3/22/2007, 01:40 PM
I bet I could still knock him on his school girl ***, even with my bad knees and back.

That's nice.

BASSooner
3/22/2007, 01:47 PM
A "hulking" 210? Geez, I had to lose 21 pounds to match that, and I bet I could still knock him on his school girl ***, even with my bad knees and back.
oh comon now. show the guy some sympathy! He's only 12 years old. He's just now hitting puberty:D

TexasLidig8r
3/22/2007, 01:57 PM
I was joking, too. I thought it was funny, but I'm kinda unable to green anymore, know what I mean? :)

wow.. were you on the receiving end of an unholy negspek jihad?

I thought that only happened to my fellow Horns on here.

AzianSooner
3/22/2007, 07:08 PM
Did he grow 4 more inches using the internet amazing medicine?

RacerX
3/22/2007, 07:51 PM
What about wind sprints!?!?!?!?!?!

goingoneight
3/22/2007, 07:52 PM

Jason White, is that you? :D

goingoneight
3/22/2007, 07:53 PM
wow.. were you on the receiving end of an unholy negspek jihad?

I thought that only happened to my fellow Horns on here.

Well, when you're drunk and decide to stir up trouble, it kinda happens. :O

Seamus
3/22/2007, 11:11 PM
OK, I'm officially curious. Tell the story of drunken negspek :pop:

Herr Scholz
3/23/2007, 01:27 AM
You're DOOMED!@
Baylor sucks. STFU. What? What?

Herr Scholz
3/23/2007, 01:28 AM

Yeah, that's why we have more NFL players than you as well as more pro bowl players as well as players in the Superbowl.

Frozen Sooner
3/23/2007, 01:32 AM
And that's why despite you having more NFL players, Pro Bowlers, and Super Bowl players, we still have more conference and national titles than you do.

47straight
3/23/2007, 02:54 AM
Yeah, that's why we have more NFL players than you as well as more pro bowl players as well as players in the Superbowl.

Dude, that's Domer smack. And I know you're insulted because you just got compared to a University that actually believes in God.

Seamus
3/23/2007, 03:34 AM
And that's why despite you having more NFL players, Pro Bowlers, and Super Bowl players, we still have more conference and national titles than you do.

http://www.amren.com/967issue/spank.gif

Spanked!

ADs_Agent
3/23/2007, 10:22 AM
the only chance Colt McCoy has of being upgraded from total wuss status is to get a blood transplant from Chuck Norris, otherwise he will always be a 12 year old boy.

OU-HSV
3/23/2007, 10:43 AM
the only chance Colt McCoy has of being upgraded from total wuss status is to get a blood transplant from Chuck Norris, otherwise he will always be a 12 year old boy.
:D
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ADs_Agent again

SoonerRecon
3/23/2007, 11:43 AM
And you're the king of drug dealers:

Former UT football player arrested on drug charge

10:39 AM CDT on Friday, March 23, 2007

KVUE News

A former University of Texas cornerback was jailed in Williamson County Friday morning.

WCSO

Tarell Brown
Tarell Brown was arrested Thursday night on a misdemeanor marijuana charge after a routine traffic stop.

Brown's lawyer says the drugs belonged to Brown's cousin. His lawyer says Brown was expected to be released Friday and will take a drug test.

It is the second time Brown has been arrested in the past seven months. Last September, Brown and two other UT football players were pulled over by Travis County deputies who found a loaded gun and marijuana in the car.

Brown was charged with marijuana possession, but the charges were dropped when he passed a drug test.

However he still has a misdemeanor weapons charge pending in Travis County.

Seamus
3/23/2007, 01:02 PM
True dat. Whorns do love gettin' their smoke on.

Must be the only way to deal with a heat/humidity index hovering in the 4 million range.

Whorn 1: "Yo, damn, it's hotter than a mother ****er up in this mother ****er!"

Whorn 2: "Yeah, dawg, put on the air condizzle."

Whorn 1: "No can, yo. That ****'s is busted."

Whorn 2: "Damn, man. That's ****ed up. Then roll me up a phatty o' dat cool indo you been flappin' about. I'm gettin' my own kinda air conditionin' on."

Whorn 1: "Cooooo. Wanna go for a drive?"

SoonerRoads
3/24/2007, 09:53 AM

Unfortunately, I think their offensive line figured it out a long time ago.

soonerhubs
3/24/2007, 03:01 PM
Honest question Lid and Herr" I know Colt says he's tired of being thrown around, but don't you see an increase in him being thrown around like a rag doll with your Oline being alot greener?

Next year will be his true test for sure. Especially if the rule is that it all starts up front.

soonerhubs
3/24/2007, 03:04 PM
Unfortunately, I think their offensive line figured it out a long time ago.
That's because their Oline's years of eligibility make our own Jason White look like a short-timer in college. Wasn't Kasey Studdard a 10th year senior?

goingoneight
3/24/2007, 03:07 PM
That's because their Oline's years of eligibility make our own Jason White look like a short-timer in college. Wasn't Kasey Studdard a 10th year senior?

That's just because he couldn't pass a wonderlic test to get into the NFL. :D

utex74
3/24/2007, 08:57 PM

It's more like the press rediscovers the weight room every year. Spring practice is on but they are closed. The basketball team lost. Not much news. But wait! So and so has been in the weight room! I have a deadline and that is my story! Every year the same thing.

Everyone is in the weight room (which McCoy mentions in the article). No news there.

utex74
3/24/2007, 09:03 PM
Honest question Lid and Herr" I know Colt says he's tired of being thrown around, but don't you see an increase in him being thrown around like a rag doll with your Oline being alot greener?

Next year will be his true test for sure. Especially if the rule is that it all starts up front.

That will be the test, for sure. But actually three starters return because Dockery was starting until he tore his knee in the OU game. The two tackles are a question. Both have a lot of playiing time but were not spectacular. That can change. OL's take time to jell. The OL playing together as a unit could definitely affect Colt early in the year.

footballfanatic
3/25/2007, 08:27 AM

So McCoy's a wuss? Doesn't speak much for you. OU got beat by a wuss.

goingoneight
3/25/2007, 09:41 AM

What about all those "OU sucks" chants when we beat your beloved Vince Young 65-13, and then proceeded to shut him out the next year? Roll with the smack, dood. :cool:

XingTheRubicon
3/25/2007, 06:12 PM

This was much more enjoyable when Christina was your QB with his payback list and tricky wind. Colt seems like a good kid, kinda hard to bag on him.

SoonerRoads
3/25/2007, 07:29 PM

Yeah, wasn't he there when "Smack" got there? :)