PDA

View Full Version : So in a matter of Days, I have went from...

royalfan5
3/21/2007, 12:23 PM
a crappy job opportunity in Eastern Colorado, to several kick-*** ones in the Western Corn Belt(Which is America's most kick-*** region). I guess my future's so bright, I have wear shades.

SicEmBaylor
3/21/2007, 12:34 PM
Okay so, you're telling me that if I do in fact graduate from school this decade that I can, in fact, put my PoliSci degree to good use as you have?

royalfan5
3/21/2007, 12:36 PM
Okay so, you're telling me that if I do in fact graduate from school this decade that I can, in fact, put my PoliSci degree to good use as you have?
Sure, if you are willing to invest in useful knowledge in Master's program, or I suppose you could try to be some sort of political hack that has no job security.

StoopTroup
3/21/2007, 12:41 PM
Political Hack....

Just what Washington needs. :D

Mjcpr
3/21/2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah, that's what the rest of us drones used to think too.

Good luck with that.

:D

SicEmBaylor
3/21/2007, 12:50 PM
Sure, if you are willing to invest in useful knowledge in Master's program, or I suppose you could try to be some sort of political hack that has no job security.
Grad school is a must.

Petro-Sooner
3/21/2007, 12:54 PM
Marge Simpson: Bart, dont make fun of grad students. They just made a bad life decision. :Marge Simpson

;)

royalfan5
3/21/2007, 12:57 PM
Marge Simpson: Bart, dont make fun of grad students. They just made a bad life decision. :Marge Simpson

;)
I had to make up for the bad life decision in getting a Poli Sci degree in the first place. MBA are exceedingly useful unlike many graduate degrees.

Petro-Sooner
3/21/2007, 01:06 PM
I understand. If I ever want to work for a major I would pretty much have to have my masters.