PDA

View Full Version : MySpace Free!

Octavian
3/21/2007, 01:53 AM
I'm out....it just got old.

I kept looking at all these pictures of people I never talked to and who never talked to me....and it was like because we were "friends" on myspace that we somehow still had relationships or friendships in reality. We didn't.

If people are really my friends and they really know me....then they know my number and will gimme a call sometime if they want. The same for me with them. If not, meh. I made it just fine before I met them at some point...

My parents always talk about people they knew back in the day and lost touch with....they have no idea of where they ended up or what happened to them. And they're happy with that. They either had good memories or bad memories and that was that....no checking up on a page of someone who they haven't seen in years to see what they're up to....only to avoid saying hi because it's been so long there's not really a reason to say hi.

Having those pictures of people I used to know on my screen gave me a false sense of still knowing them....and I got along perfectly fine before I was on it.

It's pretty refreshing...I'm out....MYSPACE FREE!!

olevetonahill
3/21/2007, 01:56 AM
Hi

Octavian
3/21/2007, 01:56 AM
...and before the "don't you see the irony of posting this on a message board?" stuff....

yes....I do :D

but it's different...you know what I mean

Octavian
3/21/2007, 01:59 AM
Hi

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2833/wave2wb2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

SicEmBaylor
3/21/2007, 02:00 AM
I got rid of my Myspace (I still haven't figured out if that is redundant or not) awhile back. I'm glad I did. Now you can find me on Facebook.

Facebook>Myspace.

Octavian
3/21/2007, 02:04 AM
I got rid of my Myspace (I still haven't figured out if that is redundant or not) awhile back. I'm glad I did. Now you can find me on Facebook.

Facebook>Myspace.

yeah, I can see that. There's so much extra crap you have to do with myspace...keeping up a page, Top Friends lists...and anyone in the world can get on it...I used facebook like an email account

yermom
3/21/2007, 03:06 AM
i use MySpace like an email account...

top friends, heh

you were a MySpace whore, weren't you?

King Crimson
3/21/2007, 05:33 AM
i have huge titties, a juicy sweet pea and i want to meet Octavian only on myspace.

Harry Beanbag
3/21/2007, 06:03 AM
I'm out....it just got old.

I kept looking at all these pictures of people I never talked to and who never talked to me....and it was like because we were "friends" on myspace that we somehow still had relationships or friendships in reality. We didn't.

If people are really my friends and they really know me....then they know my number and will gimme a call sometime if they want. The same for me with them. If not, meh. I made it just fine before I met them at some point...

My parents always talk about people they knew back in the day and lost touch with....they have no idea of where they ended up or what happened to them. And they're happy with that. They either had good memories or bad memories and that was that....no checking up on a page of someone who they haven't seen in years to see what they're up to....only to avoid saying hi because it's been so long there's not really a reason to say hi.

Having those pictures of people I used to know on my screen gave me a false sense of still knowing them....and I got along perfectly fine before I was on it.

It's pretty refreshing...I'm out....MYSPACE FREE!!

Congrats, sounds like you're growing up. :)

Xstnlsooner
3/21/2007, 08:17 AM
I've had some wimmens tell me I need to put up a profile on myspace,
but then I look at those posts and pics from all those wankers and
it makes me smirk and say "NO WAY!!"

SoonerStormchaser
3/21/2007, 08:17 AM
I ditched myspace a long time ago...all I have is facebook.

OhU1
3/21/2007, 08:44 AM
I can't fathom the appeal of MySpace. Annoying flashing glittering messages and jokes forwarded around by "friends" you've never met. Very superficial and artificial. Wow, I'm popular - I have 100 friends!!

I have a shell account just so I could check it out. It is kind of interesting how much information some people will reveal about themselves on their page. Not interesting enough to go back much though.

Octavian
8/21/2007, 12:09 AM
bump for Doleo because apparently he never caught it.

5 months and I'm still myspace sober ;)

dolemitesooner
8/21/2007, 12:10 AM
ROFL

I liek boyse.

Octavian
8/21/2007, 12:12 AM
there's a better than average chance this is gonna get merged into some crappy PG thread

;)

HskrGrl
8/21/2007, 12:20 AM
I like Myspace. It actually helps me keep in touch with old friends. Sure there are a couple that I can look at their page and see why we could never be as close of friends again as we once were. But mostly it's been a good experience. I don't add people that I don't know. The only exception to that is my man Tito and a couple "official Husker pages".

Truthfully now... how many old friends did you find only to learn that they are now gay? I found out that my ex-step-cousin is flaming gay and a girl that I was friends with (but never naked in front of thank God) is a lesbian. :eek:

soonerboomer93
8/21/2007, 12:24 AM
I'm gonna experiment by putting a false income on myspace and see if it attracts the "real" women

olevetonahill
8/21/2007, 12:28 AM
I like Myspace. It actually helps me keep in touch with old friends. Sure there are a couple that I can look at their page and see why we could never be as close of friends again as we once were. But mostly it's been a good experience. I don't add people that I don't know. The only exception to that is my man Tito and a couple "official Husker pages".

Truthfully now... how many old friends did you find only to learn that they are now gay? I found out that my ex-step-cousin is flaming gay and a girl that I was friends with (but never naked in front of thank God) is a lesbian. :eek:
Pics ?

HskrGrl
8/21/2007, 12:29 AM
She isn't the kind of lesbian you see in teh movies

olevetonahill
8/21/2007, 12:37 AM
She isn't the kind of lesbian you see in teh movies
Not of her !
You Neked :D

HskrGrl
8/21/2007, 12:40 AM
My nekkid body doesn't go anywhere near the interwebs. :P I don't even surf the net nekid like some other people around here.