PDA

View Full Version : Why are the KU Poohawks' games shown by OKC Channel 9?

SoonerShark
3/20/2007, 10:17 PM
I was excited about watching the Big XII South NCAA tourney games last week, but instead KU was the "area" team in the games I turned on last week on OKC's Channel 9. This is Big XII South country. Screw the north. A&M is playing Memphis in San Antonio on Thursday , but we are getting KU and SIU. I NEVER watch KU if they are not playing a Big XII South team. The ball-less Bluebirds of Lawrence should take a back seat to the South teams in the South areas. I cannot stand the teams that are one-trick ponies, that is only good at basketball. (Why is it that blue teams basketball powers, UNC, Duke, UK and KU, play football like it is a suppository up their suppository shared, cluster tuck intake chute?)

I want to see A&M Thursday night and I will not watch KU if that is not apparent already.

Sooner98
3/21/2007, 01:24 PM
What really annoyed me was when they cut away from the KU blowout Friday night, to show us....Arizona v. Purdue, all the while Texas was playing NMSt at the same time. GRRR!!

Paperclip
3/21/2007, 03:00 PM
I'll be watching A&M on the laptop. That online viewing thing is pretty cool. Although, it is annoying that the game being broadcast locally is blacked out. It's especially annoying if they cut away from the local game to show another and you still can't watch what is no longer being shown because it still says the local affiliate is showing it.