PDA

View Full Version : I got pulled over this morning

royalfan5
3/20/2007, 09:44 AM
apparently the stickers on my license plates weren't as sticky as I figured them to be. They fell off and I got a warning for no valid registration. The important thing is that I learned my lesson about trusting the stickyness of stickers.

mdklatt
3/20/2007, 09:53 AM
Texas is smart. They give you a sticker to put on the inside of your windshield. It won't fall off, and nobody will steal it.

Boomer.....
3/20/2007, 10:01 AM
Those stickers are very sticky. You must have placed it on a dirty spot.

Boomer.....
3/20/2007, 10:02 AM
Texas is smart. They give you a sticker to put on the inside of your windshield. It won't fall off, and nobody will steal it.
I don't think that he is talking about inspection stickers. Probably talking about the yearly tag renewal sticker.

GrapevineSooner
3/20/2007, 10:08 AM
That's mdklatt's point.

Registration AND Inspection stickers are on the inside of the windshield. ;)

BTW, I got my license renewed with a new picture taken.

We'll see how much of my OU T-shirt shows up in it.

Boomer.....
3/20/2007, 10:17 AM
That's mdklatt's point.

Registration AND Inspection stickers are on the inside of the windshield. ;)

BTW, I got my license renewed with a new picture taken.

We'll see how much of my OU T-shirt shows up in it.
So, you don't have the sticker in the upper right which shows the current year and changes colors every renewal?

http://www.okcareertech.org/aged/images/FFA%20Li2.jpg

mdklatt
3/20/2007, 11:07 AM
Probably talking about the yearly tag renewal sticker.

I know. That's been a windshield sticker in Texas for a long time now. I still have mine from 2002.

mdklatt
3/20/2007, 11:08 AM
So, you don't have the sticker in the upper right which shows the current year and changes colors every renewal?

Yes, but it goes on your windshield just above the inspection sticker.

Newbomb Turk
3/20/2007, 11:09 AM
royalfan would like that FFA plate.

royalfan5
3/20/2007, 11:25 AM
royalfan would like that FFA plate.
Damn straight I would.

CUinNC
3/20/2007, 11:45 AM
apparently the stickers on my license plates weren't as sticky as I figured them to be. They fell off and I got a warning for no valid registration. The important thing is that I learned my lesson about trusting the stickyness of stickers.

I gotta ask....doesn't NB also give you a registration card that show you are current? We get the darn stickers here too, but we also get the card they came on that show were up to par...

Why did he give you a ticket?:confused:

royalfan5
3/20/2007, 11:57 AM
I gotta ask....doesn't NB also give you a registration card that show you are current? We get the darn stickers here too, but we also get the card they came on that show were up to par...

Why did he give you a ticket?:confused:
I got a fix it warning. I don't have to pay any fine, I just have to get new stickers. I would have been in Sic'em style trouble if I didn't have the card. But I did.

CUinNC
3/20/2007, 12:04 PM
I got a fix it warning. I don't have to pay any fine, I just have to get new stickers. I would have been in Sic'em He!! if I didn't have the card. But I did.

heh - fixed