PDA

View Full Version : Orton, Henry, and Hardrick

Eielson
3/19/2007, 01:21 PM
Obviously Oklahoma has a very talented class coming out in '09. Does anybody know where we stand at getting Orton and Henry? We already have Hardrick but does anybody know much about his game?

snp
3/19/2007, 10:38 PM
Dude, they're high school sophomores.

Eielson
3/19/2007, 10:49 PM
I know, but some are starting to commit.

I'm not expecting them to commit anytime soon, I'm just wondering about them.

SoonerAcesUp
3/20/2007, 08:49 AM
I've seen Orton play a few times and haven't came away very impressed. Yes, he's 6'9" but he is also very lazy. If he would play hard the whole game he'd be a force. Capel could probably whip him into shape.

insuranceman_22
3/20/2007, 10:45 PM
Where do these guys play? Gotta help me out, I'm stuck down in South Central Oklahoma.....only ten miles from the saxet border!

jccouger
3/20/2007, 11:11 PM
Orton plays for Bishop Mcguiness. He has won the 4a state championship his first 2 years in high school.

Hardrick plays for Norman High, after transfering from Lawton Ike.

Henry plays for Putnam City Original. Brother of CJ henry (drafter in MLB, after commiting to Kansas to play basketball. Xaviar, will be a better basketball player.)

OSUAggie
3/21/2007, 11:54 AM
I think it will fall Henry to KU, Orton to OSU, don't know about Hardick.

jccouger
3/21/2007, 12:24 PM
don't know about Hardick

He is already commited to OU.

I've played against all three in high school. Henry was by far the most athletic, and had the most pure basketball talent out of the three.

Orton is really hard to score on, but he isnt much of a offensive threat. He is really careless with the ball, and as noted before, he is really lazy.

Hardick is tough, and will get the tough points for you. But he doesnt have much of a outside the paint game. He is a little out of shape as well.

OSUAggie
3/21/2007, 12:28 PM
Then I see Hardick going to OU. Just a gut feeling.

jccouger
3/21/2007, 12:33 PM
And I agree with you about Henry going to Kansas, and Orton going to OState.

Eielson
3/21/2007, 02:24 PM

Ike almost won a state championship with him. Kinda crazy to see what they could've done with him.

Eielson
3/21/2007, 02:28 PM
I've played against all three in high school. Henry was by far the most athletic, and had the most pure basketball talent out of the three.

I remember him last year when he hit 6 threes or something like that in the opening round of the state tournament. I found out he was a freshman and I was amazed. Keith Clark scored two points that game, he got dominated by a white boy. :(

insuranceman_22
3/23/2007, 10:36 PM
Orton plays for Bishop Mcguiness. He has won the 4a state championship his first 2 years in high school.

Henry plays for Putnam City Original. Brother of CJ henry (drafter in MLB, after commiting to Kansas to play basketball. Xaviar, will be a better basketball player.)

Thanks.....