PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket renewal

Paperclip
3/17/2007, 01:09 PM
Got my email about season ticket renewal. Looks like they're actually a smidge less per game than last year. How about that.

MichiganSooner
3/17/2007, 01:39 PM
I wonder if Mike Holder cares.

OU GENO
3/17/2007, 02:30 PM
what was the price for the season?

Paperclip
3/17/2007, 02:35 PM
Including fees, mine were 778 for two tickets. Last year was 684, but we have one additional home game this year.

OU GENO
3/17/2007, 08:21 PM
Thank's

Newbomb Turk
3/17/2007, 08:22 PM
What it is Geno!?

OUHOMER
3/17/2007, 08:49 PM
I got mine in the mail, and was ****ed about the price increase until i realized there was an extra game.

snp
3/19/2007, 01:19 AM
Is $778 the total price, or did you have to donate before you could even get the tickets?

:O I'm just a stupid student with student tickets. I've never learned about buying season tickets.

MamaMia
3/19/2007, 09:28 AM
Is $778 the total price, or did you have to donate before you could even get the tickets?

:O I'm just a stupid student with student tickets. I've never learned about buying season tickets.
All the the seats require some kind of a donation now.

At the suggestion of a Sooner Club employee, I have been giving the university an extra $500.00 a year tip since the Kerr McGee Club was built. They said it would enhance my chances of being able to move our two Club seats over a section, or maybe just across the isle a little. Instead of being moved over, they moved us down about 7 rows or so, right into the seats that the Big Red Sports and Auto people shared with their friends and family members, and with no warning whatsoever. We spent the first 4 games getting jeers and stares, and having ice and popcorn pelted at our heads before the lady sitting next to us explained.

I just paid the minimum required donation this year.

soonerjoker
3/19/2007, 09:33 AM
unless it's included in the ticket price, we pay no donations for our seats.

MichiganSooner
3/19/2007, 09:49 AM
A couple years ago, I put myself on the Wait List. Something like #14,000. Any guess on how long I'll wait. In the meantime, I buy tickets through Ticket Marketplace and go to most all the games. Hope I don't buy into the old big red sports/imports seats someday though.

Flagstaffsooner
3/19/2007, 11:14 AM
All the the seats require some kind of a donation now.

At the suggestion of a Sooner Club employee, I have been giving the university an extra $500.00 a year tip since the Kerr McGee Club was built. They said it would enhance my chances of being able to move our two Club seats over a section, or maybe just across the isle a little. Instead of being moved over, they moved us down about 7 rows or so, right into the seats that the Big Red Sports and Auto people shared with their friends and family members, and with no warning whatsoever. We spent the first 4 games getting jeers and stares, and having ice and popcorn pelted at our heads before the lady sitting next to us explained.

I just paid the minimum required donation this year.You should have turned around and peed on them.

Paperclip
3/19/2007, 11:34 AM
unless it's included in the ticket price, we pay no donations for our seats.

I don't pay a donation either. If you're on the waiting list you can move up quicker by donating, but I've had these tickets since 1987.

Larry&Leisa
3/19/2007, 11:47 AM
No donation here either.. had our tickets since '95...

granted I don't get Texass tickets anymore either.....

yukonsooner
3/19/2007, 02:45 PM
I've had two of my tickets since like 83, but I purchased the two others during Blake's time. At the time they couldn't give tickets away and during the spring game they had booths set up and people could look at the vacant seats and buy as many as they wanted. I still have the old Sooner Saver tickets so I don't have a chance to get Texas tickets, but I save some $ on the tickets. What I've been told that is if I turn these tickets back they will be resold under current guidelines, which would include a donation.

GoState
3/19/2007, 03:28 PM
Instead of being moved over, they moved us down about 7 rows or so, right into the seats that the Big Red Sports and Auto people shared with their friends and family members, and with no warning whatsoever. We spent the first 4 games getting jeers and stares, and having ice and popcorn pelted at our heads before the lady sitting next to us explained.

What's up with the crap from the BRSI people?

Fraggle145
3/19/2007, 03:35 PM
A couple years ago, I put myself on the Wait List. Something like #14,000. Any guess on how long I'll wait. In the meantime, I buy tickets through Ticket Marketplace and go to most all the games. Hope I don't buy into the old big red sports/imports seats someday though.

What is the process for getting on the list? I am a student now, but might as well get started...

Paperclip
3/19/2007, 04:28 PM
What's up with the crap from the BRSI people?

It's other fans who thought she was with BRSI.

yermom
3/19/2007, 04:40 PM
What is the process for getting on the list? I am a student now, but might as well get started...

call them

basically, if you join the Sooner Club, i think you get moved to the front of the list, at least that is the way it was for the last few years, but they can't guarantee that

minimum donation is $100 per ticket, for staff it's $50 for the first 2 tickets

colleyvillesooner
3/19/2007, 04:44 PM
When is the money due?

Paperclip
3/19/2007, 04:59 PM
From the website...

RENEWAL DEADLINE: APRIL 25, 2007

You may choose to pay your application in full or select the Bill Plan option. With Bill Plan you will make 3 separate payments online, please see the below payment schedule:

First Payment: due with submission of this online application
Second Payment: payment to be made between April 26 - May 23, 2007
Third Payment: payment to be made between May 24 - June 20, 2007

colleyvillesooner
3/20/2007, 07:52 AM
thanks

virginiasooner
3/20/2007, 02:47 PM
I hope that no one here will think me ridiculous, but how do I get tickets (through the University) for the Colorado game up in Boulder this September? (It's Colorado's homecoming, so tickets may be tight.) I'm out of state, and don't know many people back home with season tickets. I've used online ticket brokers, and am willing to do that again, but I'm trying to get a jump on things. I'd rather sit with Sooners. Thanks!

yermom
3/20/2007, 02:54 PM
if the season ticket holders don't buy all of them, they usually go on sale on the website

that's how i got Nebraska tickets in 05

snp
3/20/2007, 03:24 PM
I hope that no one here will think me ridiculous, but how do I get tickets (through the University) for the Colorado game up in Boulder this September? (It's Colorado's homecoming, so tickets may be tight.)

Haha, sellouts in Boulder...