PDA

View Full Version : On an Unrelated Topic

ADs_Agent
3/16/2007, 08:02 AM
Price school in exactly one semester, that is all.

StuIsTheMan
3/16/2007, 10:33 AM

?...Confucious....is that you?

ADs_Agent
3/16/2007, 10:43 AM
no troll names, had this name since my inception at the hallowed Soonerfans site.

jk the sooner fan
3/16/2007, 11:16 AM
i think he's trying to tell you on behalf of everybody else that read your first post

"what the hell were you trying to say?"

StuIsTheMan
3/16/2007, 12:59 PM
i think he's trying to tell you on behalf of everybody else that read your first post

"what the hell were you trying to say?"

YAHTZEE!

soonerboomer93
3/17/2007, 12:47 AM
he's saying something about the school of business I think

ADs_Agent
3/17/2007, 01:09 PM
he's saying something about the school of business I think

BINGO!

jk the sooner fan
3/17/2007, 01:57 PM
should have gone to the school of proper grammar usage first...

RedstickSooner
3/20/2007, 03:26 PM

This sentence needs more words.

Rhino
3/20/2007, 03:40 PM
banana, that is all.

oufan1
3/20/2007, 06:08 PM
This sentence needs more words.
That's why he is working himself into the Business College I would imagine

TopDawg
3/20/2007, 08:37 PM
banana, that is all.

TMI!

birddog
3/20/2007, 10:44 PM
i don't get it.

SteelClip49
3/21/2007, 12:32 AM
I remember when I got my acceptance letter from Price Business School. The 1 semester I spent at Adams Hall was disastrous, except for business communications; I had class with Krists Sanchez and Kendra Moore. They are so nice and fun to talk to. But the professors there act like amateurs and that old bag professor Price who spent nearly 40 years there was one moody person. The next 3 semesters at Gaylord College was no treat either. Professors always lectured but never taught anything. My 2 years there were exciting but it was worth leaving OU to go elsewhere to earn my degree. Price's new addition is nice and now new professors are needed.

ADs_Agent
3/21/2007, 10:51 AM
I remember when I got my acceptance letter from Price Business School. The 1 semester I spent at Adams Hall was disastrous, except for business communications; I had class with Krists Sanchez and Kendra Moore. They are so nice and fun to talk to. But the professors there act like amateurs and that old bag professor Price who spent nearly 40 years there was one moody person. The next 3 semesters at Gaylord College was no treat either. Professors always lectured but never taught anything. My 2 years there were exciting but it was worth leaving OU to go elsewhere to earn my degree. Price's new addition is nice and now new professors are needed.

scary! geez now I'm freaked out.

SteelClip49
3/21/2007, 11:22 AM
I was a good student heading in and I had some bright moments at Price but don't let me make you have second thoughts. I have a few classmates at UCO who transferred from OU for some of the exact same reasons I had. BUT, there are many students who have been happy with the education and experience they have received at Price. The faculty is just what you have to look out for. Do not let them control you and tell you what you can and cannot do. They had a tendency of doing that.