PDA

View Full Version : Who is going?

SleestakSooner
3/16/2007, 12:30 AM
To see the Sooners play baseball this weekend?

They are having special St. Patrick's Day promotions all weekend. I will try to make it there Saturday for sure to get my green OU baseball cap!

From SoonerSports.com:

http://sooner.nmn.speedera.net/pics21/200/DP/DPNBRUVHVWTOUPY.20070312205717.jpgAaron Reza

CRIMSON AND GREEN?
The University of Oklahoma baseball team will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Saturday, March 17th by taking the field in green hats and green socks against Michigan State at 3 p.m. at L. Dale Mitchell Park. Players and coaches will wear green caps with a white interlocking O-U along with green socks and their white “home” uniforms. Sooner fans will have their chance to own a piece of memorabilia from Saturday’s game as the first 1,000 in attendance will receive a green OU hat.
TICKETS AND PROMOTIONS FOR MSU SERIES
Seats to this week’s game are available for $10 (reserved), $7 (general admission), $5 (youth and senior citizen) and $3 for groups of ten or more at the OU Athletics Ticket Office (800-456-4668) and at SoonerSports.com. The gates will open an hour and a half before first pitch. In addition to Saturday’s green hat promotion listed above, the first 250 fans in attendance at Friday’s game will receive a free OU pom pon. On Sunday, kids are invited to run the bases following the conclusion of the game.

SleestakSooner
3/16/2007, 12:33 AM
If we can get ten or more people to commit I would be willing to show up early to get group tickets for $3 each.

tommieharris91
3/16/2007, 02:20 AM
Probably IN.

But I'm a student and I get in free.

setem
3/16/2007, 09:02 AM
In

The nephew and I are going to be there.