PDA

View Full Version : More spring practice reports

MiccoMacey
3/15/2007, 01:01 PM
I would like to keep a running thread with no actual info that anyone as seen or heard about this spring. If one of the mods wants to change the format go for it, but please keep the truth out! Only actual events that you think you saw or were told first hand by a someone who may or may not know what they are talking about!

I'll go first:

I saw Bradford punch a defensive lineman in the face for pretending like he was going to sack him.

King Crimson
3/15/2007, 01:02 PM
Nichol can throw a ball over that mountain.

Fugue
3/15/2007, 01:06 PM
I heard that because of the internet bickering, they are putting the bushes back up around the practice field. Seriously! :eek:

:texan:

NormanPride
3/15/2007, 01:16 PM
At lunch I saw big Phil really packing away the steak. He eats a lot.

I live in Tulsa.

OUTrumpet
3/15/2007, 01:20 PM

I live in Tulsa.

It's better steak than fudge.

jk the sooner fan
3/15/2007, 01:24 PM
Sam Bradford was told to run stairs at the stadium.......he made it from the bottom step all the way to the top in 3 steps

soonerdave79
3/15/2007, 01:31 PM
Sam Bradford was told to run stairs at the stadium.......he made it from the bottom step all the way to the top in 3 steps

in 4.36 seconds

Doged
3/15/2007, 01:58 PM
At Thursday's practice the sleds, having been declared "wuss" by the linemen, were replaced by civil war era cannon. When the ball was snapped and the cannons fired, four heavy iron cannon balls were slammed harmlessly to the ground. Coach Patton, momentarily confused as to where the remaining cannon ball went, wasn't surprised to hear Phil belch and ask for more hot sauce on the next snap.

CincySooner
3/15/2007, 02:06 PM

I live in Tulsa.

that must be a lot of steak if you can see it from there.

soonerlaw
3/15/2007, 03:06 PM
I heard that following the success of last year, they are converting Malcom Kelly to QB and are benching Bradford, Nicol and Halzle. By the way, Malcom Kelly is my cousin.

Sooner74
3/15/2007, 03:13 PM
In all seriousness, LOAD is a huge manbeast. His momma fed him fried children at the age of twelve. I never want to stand next to someone that big again.

sooner518
3/15/2007, 04:14 PM
Coach Stoops announced yesterday after scrimmage that he is releasing his own personally-endorsed line of Boomer Sooner ringtones

toast
3/15/2007, 04:17 PM
James Hale reported on wwls that both the first and second string units will make the all-american team. 44 all-americans, woot!

The Walk-on
3/15/2007, 04:23 PM
Big Phil and the Paris twins are in negotiations to ensure the future of OU sports.

King Crimson
3/15/2007, 04:26 PM
James Hale reported on wwls that both the first and second string units will make the all-american team. 44 all-americans, woot!

you should listen to the Nebraska radio guys we get here in Colorado....because without a hint of irony, that's how they talk.

every player for NU is "one of the BEST PLAYERS IN THE NATION".

it's Stalinist.

toast
3/15/2007, 04:33 PM
well, in all fairness to the radio guys - they heard it from john blake first.

DustySooner
3/15/2007, 07:16 PM
Inside sources say that Garrett Hartley is now being personally trained by Chuck Norris.

I also heard that 48 people in China have been seriously injured due to footballs falling mercilessly from the sky. Quincidence? I think not.

usmc-sooner
3/15/2007, 07:22 PM
Moe Dampeer is back with 3 years of eligibility and with the QB situation the way Brent Rawls has changed his ways and is going to be given a second chance. Brandon Keith has finally returned the coaches calls he's back as well. Chris Patterson finally graduated from JC.

opksooner
3/15/2007, 07:46 PM
Loadholt? Meh.............I've seen bigger.

Collier11
3/15/2007, 08:46 PM
I heard that when approached about the idea of putting names on jerseys, Stoops called the journalist a p*ssy and demanded that every player have their name and number branded on their bodies. Stoops then punched himself in the throat so he wouldnt have to talk anymore!!

OU-HSV
3/15/2007, 08:59 PM
Inside sources say that Garrett Hartley is now being personally trained by Chuck Norris.

I also heard that 48 people in China have been seriously injured due to footballs falling mercilessly from the sky. Quincidence? I think not.
No...no...something must have gotten mixed up here. Kragthorpe and Chuck Norris rolled up together in a hummer to the last practice. Chuck was wearing a Texass ball cap as they drove it the hummer right into the Fock and onto the field. Stoops got p*ssed and asked DM to chase them out. So DM chased them (via foot) directly out of the stadium and out of town. I heard they reached speeds in excess of 95 MPH. Oh and Nichol and Bradford were flanking DM step for step.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/15/2007, 09:57 PM
They just now got the hair gel stains cleaned up from the visiting coach's locker room from the season before. LOAD was seen moments later, eating what's left of Peru.

Seamus
3/15/2007, 10:16 PM
I saw written on a bathroom wall, right below some girl Jenny's phone number, that the university is entering into an exclusive endorsement deal to place Twister mats on the sidelines for games.

By the way, the number is 867-5309 if anyone wants to take a shot.

goingoneight
3/15/2007, 10:25 PM
I hear form a reliable source who really likes Zeppelin that "Stoops will be lucky to go to a bowl game with this worthless group of players in 2007."

Doged
3/16/2007, 02:38 AM
I saw written on a bathroom wall, right below some girl Jenny's phone number, that the university is entering into an exclusive endorsement deal to place Twister mats on the sidelines for games.

By the way, the number is 867-5309 if anyone wants to take a shot.

wtf! That's my freakin' SISTER man! Oh it's on now.... :mad:

SoonerTerry
3/16/2007, 04:00 AM
What was initially reported as an earthquake in Del City was actually coach lookin at the groung in a angry way.

Seamus
3/16/2007, 01:11 PM
wtf! That's my freakin' SISTER man! Oh it's on now.... :mad:

Yo, Dawg, I tapped that azz, fo shizzle with me own stubby shillelagh. She'z da freak, yo! :cool:

goingoneight
3/18/2007, 09:50 PM
This just in...

DeMarco Murray has, in fact, proven he will win the Heisman and four MNC's [see Jimmy Clausen hype for reference].

Ash
3/19/2007, 12:01 AM
My super secret very inside sources say there's a 60/70 chance that someone on the Sooners roster will be the starting QB this year.

SoonerJLB
3/19/2007, 12:25 PM
It's better steak than fudge.

:D Yes, it is....not that there is any thing wrong with that. We will leave the fudge packing...along with their other vices...pot and guns.. to the whorns.:)

DustySooner
3/19/2007, 04:51 PM
No...no...something must have gotten mixed up here. Kragthorpe and Chuck Norris rolled up together in a hummer to the last practice. Chuck was wearing a Texass ball cap as they drove it the hummer right into the Fock and onto the field. Stoops got p*ssed and asked DM to chase them out. So DM chased them (via foot) directly out of the stadium and out of town. I heard they reached speeds in excess of 95 MPH. Oh and Nichol and Bradford were flanking DM step for step.

Whoa. Was this before or after OU gave the ok to clone Adrian Peterson for future use?

OU-HSV
3/19/2007, 06:38 PM
Whoa. Was this before or after OU gave the ok to clone Adrian Peterson for future use?
It was the day before. The "clone AD" idea was strictly a decision made by DM. He wanted to add even more competition to the RB battle this offseason.

goingoneight
3/20/2007, 12:51 AM
It was the day before. The "clone AD" idea was strictly a decision made by DM. He wanted to add even more competition to the RB battle this offseason.

But the clone kept injuring OUr ones and twos. :D

Desert Sapper
3/20/2007, 04:02 PM
The USGS recorded an unprecedented earthquake this morning in San Francisco registering a whopping 7.2 on the Richter. It curiously happened just moments after Duke and the Load belly busted after a big meal at the training table.