PDA

View Full Version : Another Hot for Teacher

Sooner in Tampa
3/14/2007, 01:07 PM
http://media.katu.com/images/070313_Rebekah_Todd.jpg

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - A Tacoma judge ignored a plea bargain and sentenced a former Buckley teacher to six months in jail for having sex with a 17-year-old student in April, 2006.

Rebekah M. Todd, 25, had expected a sentence of 30 days in home detention when she appeared Friday in Pierce County Superior Court. She had pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree assault.

Prosecutors said they had evidence she performed oral sex on the White River High School boy. The health and physical education teacher resigned after she was accused and forfeited her teaching certificate.

Jimminy Crimson
3/14/2007, 01:08 PM
Double cheeseburger, hold the lettuce! :texan:

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:13 PM
Man oh man....where the hell did they start producing these hot teachers?
I can only think of one teacher I had growing up that was hittable.

And boy was she hittable......

SoonerStormchaser
3/14/2007, 01:15 PM
Nowhere near as pretty as Lefave...or that one in Colorado.

jk the sooner fan
3/14/2007, 01:17 PM
like she owed me money

slickdawg
3/14/2007, 01:19 PM
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:20 PM
Okay,
I'm going to come right out and say that I think a double standard is just fine. Male teacher to female student sex is far far worse than a female teacher to a (not all that much younger) male student.

I'm not sure anyone can claim that this guy was a victim with a straight face. The circumstances would be different were the kid under 15 or so, but honestly......17? Please.

SoonerStormchaser
3/14/2007, 01:20 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Southpark1010.jpg

batonrougesooner
3/14/2007, 01:29 PM
This kid isn't a victim, he's a hero.:D

The fact that he couldn't keep his mouth shut about his new found buddy and her talents is what ruined her career. What a loser.

Osce0la
3/14/2007, 01:30 PM
like she owed me money
a lot of money :D

jk the sooner fan
3/14/2007, 01:35 PM
or even just some pocket change

Osce0la
3/14/2007, 01:36 PM
She was a health teacher, he was just getting extra credit during the sex education lessons...

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:39 PM
Well, I think she ought to be fired. I mean it is highly inappropriate for a teacher to engage in that activity with a student. You can't exactly continue to employ a woman who blows her students.

That being said, I hardly think she should be prosecuted for having oral sex with a 17 year old kid.

yermom
yeah, the fact that she was the health teacher is just kinda funny

rufnek05
i know if i hooked up with that teacher when i was in high school, i would have to tell at least one person. lucky bastard

Pricetag
3/14/2007, 01:41 PM
Okay,
I'm going to come right out and say that I think a double standard is just fine. Male teacher to female student sex is far far worse than a female teacher to a (not all that much younger) male student.

I'm not sure anyone can claim that this guy was a victim with a straight face. The circumstances would be different were the kid under 15 or so, but honestly......17? Please.
I agree that your average teenage guy is not going to be traumatized by something like this, but screw the double standard. There are few things in our society that scream WRONG more than something like this. This woman did it and expected a 30-day house arrest sentence. Kudos to the judge for dropping the hammer.

jk the sooner fan
3/14/2007, 01:42 PM
i know if i hooked up with that teacher when i was in high school, i would have to tell everybody. lucky bastard

fixed

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:45 PM
I agree that your average teenage guy is not going to be traumatized by something like this, but screw the double standard. There are few things in our society that scream WRONG more than something like this. This woman did it and expected a 30-day house arrest sentence. Kudos to the judge for dropping the hammer.

What's so wrong about it that firing her from her job and banning her from teaching wouldn't have solved?

Is it really that big a crime against society for a 25 year old woman to have oral sex with a 17 year old...probably a guy who will be 18 very soon?

rufnek05
3/14/2007, 01:47 PM
as soon as that is said then some perv teacher is goin to take some girl out to eat, and he'll use the same "is it a crime against society" line.

ousoonerfan
3/14/2007, 01:51 PM
What's so wrong about it that firing her from her job and banning her from teaching wouldn't have solved?

Is it really that big a crime against society for a 25 year old woman to have oral sex with a 17 year old...probably a guy who will be 18 very soon?

C'mon, every school in the country probably has rules against this sort of thing. It's more than likely in her contract not to have relations with any student regardless of the student's age. She broke the law, and should pay the penalty.

...and I'd hit it like there was no tomorrow.:D

crawfish
3/14/2007, 01:52 PM
This kid isn't a victim, he's a hero.:D

The fact that he couldn't keep his mouth shut about his new found buddy and her talents is what ruined her career. What a loser.

I think the fact SHE couldn't keep her mouth shut cost her her career. :texan:

Osce0la
3/14/2007, 01:53 PM
What I am wondering is exactly how these teacers know which kid to choose so that the kid would willingly do this (not that there are many guys out there that wouldn't jump on the chance to hook up with the hot teacher) and how in the hell you would go about asking a student "hey, wanna ****?"

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:54 PM
C'mon, every school in the country probably has rules against this sort of thing. It's more than likely in her contract not to have relations with any student regardless of the student's age. She broke the law, and should pay the penalty.

...and I'd hit it like there was no tomorrow.:D

Yeah, but what you're saying is criminally prosecuting her because of a contractual issue. The woman should be kicked out of the school and never be allowed to teach again, but I don't think she should be criminally prosecuted for something the 17 year old will high five his friends over for the rest of his life.

SCOUT
3/14/2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah, but what you're saying is criminally prosecuting her because of a contractual issue.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a 25 year old having sex with a 17 year old illegal?

ousoonerfan
3/14/2007, 01:57 PM
She should be criminally prosecuted for having sex with a minor.

She should lose her job and teaching certificate because she broke her contract.

Osce0la
3/14/2007, 01:58 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a 25 year old having sex with a 17 year old illegal?
yep

C&CDean
3/14/2007, 01:59 PM
pfffft. Any of these bimbettes can make 50x their teacher salary by going into pron or stripping for Playboy. I got no sympathy.

And a guy doing the same thing gets 30 years in the slam. You tell me this ain't a woman's world.

SoonerStormchaser
3/14/2007, 01:59 PM
Nice...Nice

Filler

tommieharris91
3/14/2007, 02:12 PM
If I was 17 I'd hit that. Hell, I'd hit that right now if I could. So I really don't blame the guy, or the chic.

tommieharris91
3/14/2007, 02:14 PM
What I am wondering is exactly how these teacers know which kid to choose so that the kid would willingly do this (not that there are many guys out there that wouldn't jump on the chance to hook up with the hot teacher) and how in the hell you would go about asking a student "hey, wanna ****?"

Simple. Ask 'em "hey, wanna ****?"

slickdawg
3/14/2007, 02:29 PM
pfffft. Any of these bimbettes can make 50x their teacher salary by going into pron or stripping for Playboy. I got no sympathy.

And a guy doing the same thing gets 30 years in the slam. You tell me this ain't a woman's world.

That's because pu$$y is, without exception, the most powerful thing on the planet.

rufnek05
3/14/2007, 02:30 PM
That's because pu$$y is, without exception, the most powerful thing on the planet.

yep,
like my roommate said after one evening of drinking: "snatch, great movie; also a great breakfest snack"

tommieharris91
3/14/2007, 02:35 PM

:les: DO NOT PUT THE PU$$Y ON A PEDESTAL!!!

Jimminy Crimson
3/14/2007, 02:37 PM

Details, details... ;)

C&CDean
3/14/2007, 02:37 PM

And this is because the average man, without exception, is a drooling ****ing idiot. Nations have been lost due to the poon. Ships have been launched AND sunk due to the poon. Careers smashed, families crushed, and semi-intelligent men ruined due to the poon.

Guess this is why there's so many fags these days.

slickdawg
3/14/2007, 02:40 PM
And this is because the average man, without exception, is a drooling ****ing idiot. Nations have been lost due to the poon. Ships have been launched AND sunk due to the poon. Careers smashed, families crushed, and semi-intelligent men ruined due to the poon.

Guess this is why there's so many fags these days.

A line I use often is that "wars have been started, won and lot, all over poon"

You might be onto something about the fags.

SoonerStormchaser
3/14/2007, 02:41 PM
I demand you enter rehab for those comments, Dean!

j/k

Hatfield
3/14/2007, 02:42 PM
like the fist of an angry god

crawfish
3/14/2007, 02:44 PM
A line I use often is that "wars have been started, won and lot, all over poon"

You might be onto something about the fags.

Except they're still guys.

I'd prefer to not hear about the "penis that launched a thousand ships"...

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/14/2007, 02:44 PM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/sarge/Twitch_anim.gif

Fugue
3/14/2007, 02:52 PM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/sarge/Twitch_anim.gif

heh

Octavian
3/14/2007, 03:00 PM
And a guy doing the same thing gets 30 years in the slam.

Thats really the only problem I have with any of this.

Cultural biases warp the legal process too much.

Women are ______.

Men are ______.

Some 17 year old chick will throw herself at a mid-20s teacher, coach (it happens a lot), he'll be an idiot....things will go bad and he'll get the book thrown at him.

Sooner in Tampa
3/14/2007, 04:16 PM
Nowhere near as pretty as Lefave...or that one in Colorado.Yeah...she is pretty hawt...but not smart
http://mas.scripps.com/DRMN/2007/01/29/434301148-_o.jpg

McCandless, 30, faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She was ordered not to have contact with the alleged victim - a former student - or any other minors as a condition of her release on $20,000 bail.
According to a Denver’s 7 news report, prosecutors alleged in a motion filed Thursday that McCandless contacted the student Wednesday, two days after appearing in the same courtroom with him for a preliminary hearing.
Prosecutors asked the judge to revoke McCandless’ bail. An arrest warrant reportedly was issued for her Friday.
As of Monday evening, it didn’t appear as if McCandless had turned herself in.

rufnek05
3/14/2007, 04:19 PM
thats funny, still mad that i didn't have a teacher like that

Sooner in Tampa
3/14/2007, 04:21 PM
thats funny, still mad that i didn't have a teacher like thatI know right

Pricetag
3/14/2007, 04:26 PM
Simple. Ask 'em "hey, wanna ****?"
Especially when you're talking about oral sex. Richard Jeni postulated in his HBO special, "Platypus Man," that a girl could ask just about any man if he wanted some, and no matter what he was doing, he'd accept and go with her.

Okla-homey
3/14/2007, 04:40 PM
The attached article would seem to indicate she thought she was too pretty for prison. Apparently so, but not "too hawt for the county hoosgow." Six months to boot.

StuIsTheMan
3/14/2007, 04:48 PM
Double cheeseburger, hold the lettuce! :texan:

Ding!...I really didn't post a picture of two semi-nekkid fat chicks did I? No, I wouldn't be that stupid.

Scott D
3/14/2007, 04:48 PM

depends on the state.