PDA

View Full Version : Computer lab sneeze!

setem
3/14/2007, 11:31 AM
I am in the computer lab at school and I just sneezed. There are not many folks around me so, instead of going and getting a tissue I just put my hands in my pockets to wipe them off!

Kinda sick I know but I can't even imagine where some tissue might be located and the bathrooms are way far off.

:twinkies: MY POCKET IS FULL OF SNOT!!!:pop:

Boomer.....
3/14/2007, 11:47 AM
Riiiiiiiiiight.

sanantoniosooner
3/14/2007, 12:00 PM
When I was in high school we were reading Macbeth as a class. The characters were assigned to specific people to read.

One of our fellow students thought it was important to use an English accent while doing his part. It was a sad accent.

Mid sentence he sneezed and there was a string of not dangling from his nose to his hand about 12" south. He continued reading, with the hanging mucous, until his part was finished. The then asked to be excused and the teacher agreed that he should leave.

rufnek05
3/14/2007, 12:19 PM
I am in the computer lab at school and I just sneezed. There are not many folks around me so, instead of going and getting a tissue I just put my hands in my pockets to wipe them off!

Kinda sick I know but I can't even imagine where some tissue might be located and the bathrooms are way far off.

just think of all the people that have done that same thing. i bet there is some nasty $*** on those key boards

setem
3/14/2007, 12:19 PM
that is pretty sick man!

OzarkSooner
3/14/2007, 12:22 PM
A sock is a good place to wipe your hands if you don't have a tissue. Cotton socks are better of course. It all comes out in the wash.

:D

setem
3/14/2007, 01:44 PM
At my high school we had a no TP rule for the bath rooms. I guess because folks would be throwing paper on the ceiling and crap.

So...we had to use the SCOOP and WASH method!

SCOOP with your hand and then WASH it off good!

sanantoniosooner
3/14/2007, 01:47 PM
I know a lady that was a Vice principal. They had a problem with girls putting lipstick on in the bathroom and leaving kiss marks on the mirrors.

So they assembled the likely culprets and showed them how they cleaned the mirrors. The janitor dipped his rag in the toilet and scrubbed the glass.

Nobody did that anymore.

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:48 PM
At my high school we had a no TP rule for the bath rooms. I guess because folks would be throwing paper on the ceiling and crap.

So...we had to use the SCOOP and WASH method!

SCOOP with your hand and then WASH it off good!

You have got to be kidding me.
You can't be serious.

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 01:51 PM
There was a kid who, I think it was my 5th grade year, went to the bathroom and used his feces to write on all the walls.

The school went into hysterics because if nothing else they always ALWAYS demanded that we keep the buildings and facilities in tip-top shape. There was no bigger sin at FTG than destroying or maiming school propety.

Anyway, to catch the culprit they had all of the boys in the elementary school line up outside the PE room with the nurse inside who would smell the fingers of each student to find the culprit. I **** you not.

Osce0la
3/14/2007, 01:56 PM

Thank God you didn't have to pee (or anything else)...I don't think you'd be able to wipe that in your pockets...

Osce0la
3/14/2007, 01:57 PM
There was a kid who, I think it was my 5th grade year, went to the bathroom and used his feces to write on all the walls.

The school went into hysterics because if nothing else they always ALWAYS demanded that we keep the buildings and facilities in tip-top shape. There was no bigger sin at FTG than destroying or maiming school propety.

Anyway, to catch the culprit they had all of the boys in the elementary school line up outside the PE room with the nurse inside who would smell the fingers of each student to find the culprit. I **** you not.
How long did it take them to find you?

rufnek05
3/14/2007, 02:06 PM

that sucks for the nurse

SicEmBaylor
3/14/2007, 02:33 PM
How long did it take them to find you?
Pfft, are you kidding me? As OCD and germ paranoid as I am there's no way in hell I would even go into the bathrooms at school much less do that.

John Kochtoston
3/14/2007, 09:32 PM

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/porkys/porkys10.jpg

"I can identify that rectum! It had a mole on it!"

soonerboomer93
3/14/2007, 10:42 PM
rectum, nearly killed him

Mongo
3/14/2007, 11:10 PM

If by sneezed, you meant masturbate, and by snot, you meant **** snot, then yes, I believe you.

SoonerTerry
3/15/2007, 12:08 AM

Hey man.. smell my finger

SoonerTerry
3/15/2007, 12:09 AM
http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/porkys/porkys10.jpg

"I can identify that rectum! It had a mole on it!"

One of the best movie scenes ever..

silverwheels
3/15/2007, 12:31 AM
Coffee filter?