10/6 Sat vs. *Colorado L
10/13 Sat @ *Kansas L
10/20 Sat vs. *Texas L
10/27 Sat @ *Kansas State L
11/3 Sat vs. *Texas Tech L
11/10 Sat @ *Oklahoma L
11/17 Sat vs. *Oklahoma State L

================================================== =================

IMHO OU has the ability to go undefeated through the regular season, or lose one game. I also realize nothing is certain, but these are also my projections.

I am interested in what the rest of you think, is this pretty accurate? If not, what do you think needs changed? I am pretty open minded, especially this far from the 2007 season.

Thanks.

BigRedJed
3/13/2007, 08:18 PM
I especially like the color coding.

Cam
3/13/2007, 08:22 PM
Would be nice if this could happen.

Texas
11/23 Fri @ *Texas A&M L
Texas A&M
11/23 Fri vs. *Texas L

Ardmore_Sooner
3/13/2007, 08:39 PM

I was thinking the same thing!

OUTrumpet
3/14/2007, 10:18 AM
Let's just see how the new qb does before we proclaim an almost undefeated season.

Unfortunatly I remember the same kind of thing happening the off-season before Bomar took the reigns...and that season made me sad in pants. :(

MojoRisen
3/14/2007, 10:24 AM
I hope they let them play loose to see who can make the big plays at QB- if it is little dumps/ slants roll outs 1o yard come backs and a couple of Deep Fades - most any one of our QB's can handle the riens.

I would like too see us stretch the field in practices and have some mistakes in practice too see who has the most complete game.

The scrimmage today should be cool-

soonervegas
3/14/2007, 10:28 AM
My only prediction is that we lose to Texas...again, but still win the Big 12.....again.

StuIsTheMan
3/14/2007, 11:08 AM
My only prediction is that we lose to Texas...again, but still win the Big 12.....again.
[/URL]

[URL="http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/"]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6741/jan17sfw10tb0.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

Just sayin...

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/14/2007, 11:10 AM
Lets beat UNT first

Big Red Ron
3/14/2007, 12:09 PM
i think ttech beats ut.

goingoneight
3/14/2007, 10:15 PM
If OU loses a game, it will be either Tejas or a team that shocks them, IMHO. If we get through Tejas, we're OUr own worst enemy, like in 2001 and 2002.

Tejas has all the pieces to take it all in 2007 and everyone across the nation keeps predicting 2-3 losses. I'm predicting either a TCU, RRS or aTm loss. But one loss at most.

OSU could f*** up a wet dream, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them blow out Georgia and make a "STATEment," followed by four to five "moral victories" in the BIG 12.

Really can't argue about the rest of 'em.

StuIsTheMan
3/15/2007, 12:15 PM
After the harsh road schedule the past couple of years...It is nice to see the home schedule we have this year, QB aside, the schedule is very favorable for us to go Undefeated, or at the very least get to Big12 CG AGAIN! BOOMER SOONER!

MiccoMacey
3/15/2007, 01:07 PM
No way Tech is going to be a player.

OSU will move up to fourth, but they will still be tough. Any other year, OSU would be battling Texas for second. They're going to be real good. Problem is, so is everyone else.

This may be the toughest division in college football, and may bethe toughest the South division has ever been in the Big Twelve.

JLB
3/15/2007, 04:55 PM
Man OU has a gravy schedule.I like our chances to go all the way baby.

OSUAggie
3/16/2007, 12:53 AM
The OSU-UGA game is not only huge for OSU, but I think it's huge for the conference. Other than you guys and Texas, the Big XII doesn't really do anything worth a damn in non-conference games. A typically 4th-5th place Big XII South team against a typically 1st-3rd place SEC East team in Athens is a huge place to make a statement for the conference... It's also a huge place to lay an egg, however.. Should be interesting.

Big Red Ron
3/16/2007, 01:16 AM
It's also a huge place to lay an eggi'm bettin on the egg

Octavian
3/16/2007, 02:53 AM
The OSU-UGA game is not only huge for OSU, but I think it's huge for the conference. Other than you guys and Texas, the Big XII doesn't really do anything worth a damn in non-conference games. A typically 4th-5th place Big XII South team against a typically 1st-3rd place SEC East team in Athens is a huge place to make a statement for the conference... It's also a huge place to lay an egg, however.. Should be interesting.

The Corn get USC in Lincoln too

and I project Texas Tech will throw a lot....Baylor will "fight hard" but not win....Iowa St. will look like Iowa St.....OSU will suffer multiple heart-breaking defeats....Missouri will get off to a good start and then tank....Kansas will be gearing up for basketball.....A&M will believe they just missed a BCS appearance with 5 losses....Colorado will be happy with 5 wins....KState will still have to wear purple....Nebraska will act like winning the North is a big deal....and the OU-Texas winner will win the conference and perhaps play for the national title.

OU_Sooners75
3/16/2007, 05:03 AM

Fixed.

Texas beats A&M but loses to Tech.

ElderlyTeasip
3/16/2007, 07:23 AM
from the stories I'm hearing it looks like UT football will be introducing their newest star come this season. his name is Tre Newton. they are saying this guy is the real deal. he is exciting to watch and making big plays. he was the top running back out of highschool last year. he'll play at running back but will be a receiver out of the backfield. ..... the qb race is on and the early word is that McCoy probably has the edge. he is big, strong, and makes smart plays. my favorite (Dodge) has made the biggest plays so far and also looks good but might be a step behind McCoy. tho it hasn't been mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if he redshirts. UT's o-line will be even bigger and stronger than last season's. the defense will also be better. the word here is that UT could have a top 3 team if only our established qb stays healthy. I'm already looking forward to getting the new season underway...

OUDoc
3/16/2007, 08:45 AM
Thanks, Tokyo Rose. :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
3/16/2007, 09:28 AM
from the stories I'm hearing it looks like UT football will be introducing their newest star come this season. his name is Tre Newton. they are saying this guy is the real deal. he is exciting to watch and making big plays. he was the top running back out of highschool last year. he'll play at running back but will be a receiver out of the backfield. ..... the qb race is on and the early word is that McCoy probably has the edge. he is big, strong, and makes smart plays. my favorite (Dodge) has made the biggest plays so far and also looks good but might be a step behind McCoy. tho it hasn't been mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if he redshirts. UT's o-line will be even bigger and stronger than last season's. the defense will also be better. the word here is that UT could have a top 3 team if only our established qb stays healthy. I'm already looking forward to getting the new season underway...

Uh... does that mean Riley Dodge and Tre Newton are going to skip their senior year in high school this next year at Southlake Carroll?

fwsooner22
3/16/2007, 11:29 AM

Dude you have serious issues........You are referencing kids who are still in high school and have yet to play their Sr. year.

This could be the most ridiculous post in the history of the board. Of course it could also be someone having a little fun.....ya never know around here!

sooners00
3/16/2007, 11:43 AM
OU has no Quarterback and fans are ready to call for an undefeated season?

How smart is that?

If OU goes undefeated while breaking in a new Quarterback it will be a miracle.

tommie15
3/16/2007, 12:42 PM
i'm bettin on the egg

I wouldn't.

Georgia loses both stud d-ends. Charles Johnson was unbelievable last year, even better than Moses. They also lose both the d-tackles and 2/3 of the lb core. Only Paul Oliver returns in the secondary.

I wouldn't be surprised to see OSU light the Dawgs up. The question is will the Dawgs light OSU up, too. Which they might, with Stafford and co.

Should be a very interesting game.

DeadSolidPerfect
3/16/2007, 05:31 PM
OK Aggies will be good on offense, and they have Texas at home. Could be an exciting year in Pickinsville. Can they stop anyone?

poke4christ
3/16/2007, 07:39 PM
OK Aggies will be good on offense, and they have Texas at home. Could be an exciting year in Pickinsville. Can they stop anyone?

That's the question. Thing is, our offense is so good that we don't have to have a great D, just a good one. If we had a great D, we'd be in the national title hunt. I'm confident our Offense will be on board for most of the season.

How the D affects the team:

get's worse: 6-6 or maybe even 5-7 (luckily, we can't get much worse).
stays the same: 7-5
improves to middle of the road: 8-4 or 9-3.
top 25 D: 10-2 or maybe even 11-1.

Overall, thinking an expected 7-5 with my prediction being 8-4.

fun fact: Last year OSU and Mississippi were starting the youngest group in D-1A.

Soonerus
3/16/2007, 09:42 PM
Texas overrated

Octavian
3/17/2007, 02:43 AM
Thing is, our offense is so good that we don't have to have a great D, just a good one. If we had a great D, we'd be in the national title hunt.

pretty good point...in your 5 losses, you scored less than 21 points only once.

that should be good enough for at least a 2-3 loss year.

But your two lowest outputs were against OU in Stilly and Texas in Austin. That says something

fun fact: Last year OSU and Mississippi were starting the youngest group in D-1A.

pretty good point

we'll see how they do in Norman

ElderlyTeasip
3/17/2007, 09:04 AM
Dude you have serious issues........You are referencing kids who are still in high school and have yet to play their Sr. year.

This could be the most ridiculous post in the history of the board. Of course it could also be someone having a little fun.....ya never know around here!

Of course, you are correct. The original message was verbatum from a message posted by an OU supporter on a longhorn board with the player's names changed. I was attempting to determine what type of response I would receive under similar circumstances and inserted the first names that came to mind. I was curious as to the tolerance sooners would have for such an inane post. Unfortunately, I poisoned the experiment by using the wrong players. Lame attempt. Sorry.

OUDoc
3/17/2007, 10:08 AM
The original message was verbatum from a message posted by an OU supporter on a longhorn board with the player's names changed.
Link?

lcaldwell1
3/17/2007, 02:16 PM
I THINK IF WE CAN HAVE A QUARTERBACK THAT CAN JUST MANAGE THE GAME AND NOT MAKE HUGE MISTAKES, THEN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MIAMI AND TEXAS

stoopified
3/18/2007, 02:59 PM
I THINK IF WE CAN HAVE A QUARTERBACK THAT CAN JUST MANAGE THE GAME AND NOT MAKE HUGE MISTAKES, THEN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MIAMI AND TEXASChill man,no need to YELL.I do agree though that if have even a solid QB,we will be in good shape.

Desert Sapper
3/19/2007, 11:27 AM
If OU goes undefeated while breaking in a new Quarterback it will be a miracle.

Agreed, but it wouldn't be the first time. At least we have enough experience and talent surrounding whomever the annointed one is that we should be okay (maybe not undefeated, but okay). We should be better than we were in 2005, that's for sure. This O-Line could be the most experienced (and biggest) we've had since '04. This receiver corps is almost as good as the '04 variety (Malcolm Kelly is better than anybody but Mark Clayton). The running back CORPS is the best we've had in the Stoops era (since it is no longer a one-man show). This defense is better than '04 in the secondary. The linebackers look promising. The DEs should be okay (John Williams and Alonzo Dotson looked as good as the starters when they played last year). That leaves DT (which we have lots of experience at, but nobody stepping up to be a superstar) and QB. Mostly QB. I just hope we don't pick a QB then swap him out in the first game. That could be a mistake.

EstablishedSooner1967
3/19/2007, 02:26 PM
I would put * by Miami...

StuIsTheMan
3/19/2007, 02:40 PM
I would put * by Miami...
Criami does not stand a chance in Norman...no way...no how...:lwm:

JohnnyMack
3/19/2007, 03:14 PM
With Aggie Lite's schedule and their inablility to play defense, they should be glad to become bowl eligible.

ElderlyTeasip
3/22/2007, 08:36 AM
Link?
Here is the link you requested:

http://www.statesman.com/sports/mboard/Texas_Sports/controlDb?PageId=TlToVt&topicID=221486&boardId=170

Statesman deletes their posts after awhile but I will bump this one to the top which should give it a bit more life.

RedstickSooner
3/22/2007, 03:15 PM
Criami does not stand a chance in Norman...no way...no how...:lwm:

Miami is always full of talent. If they *decide* to win, they stand a chance against anyone, anywhere.

Overlooking or underrating them would be a fatal mistake on our part.

sitzpinkler
3/22/2007, 04:16 PM
Here is the link you requested:

http://www.statesman.com/sports/mboard/Texas_Sports/controlDb?PageId=TlToVt&topicID=221486&boardId=170

Statesman deletes their posts after awhile but I will bump this one to the top which should give it a bit more life.

http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

Desert Sapper
3/23/2007, 02:40 PM
Let me try:

from the stories I'm hearing it looks like OU football will be introducing their newest star come this season. his name is DeMarco Murray. they are saying this guy is the real deal. he is exciting to watch and making big plays. he was the top running back out of highschool (according to ESPN.com) in 2005. he'll play at running back but will be a receiver out of the backfield. ..... the qb race is on and the early word is that Bradford probably has the edge. he is big, strong, and makes smart plays. my favorite (Nichol) has made the biggest plays so far and also looks good but might be a step behind Bradford. tho it hasn't been mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if he redshirts. OU's o-line will be even bigger and stronger than last season's. the defense will also be better. the word here is that OU could have a MNC team if only we have an established QB by the North Texas game. I'm already looking forward to getting the new season underway...

That was fun in a Madlib sort of way.

StuIsTheMan
3/23/2007, 05:29 PM
Miami is always full of talent. If they *decide* to win, they stand a chance against anyone, anywhere.

Overlooking or underrating them would be a fatal mistake on our part.

Not this year....oh yeah...AD WILL BE A BRONCO!

utex74
3/24/2007, 01:41 AM
i think ttech beats ut.

Not in Austin. We have trouble in Lubbock, though but that is in 2008.

utex74
3/24/2007, 01:50 AM

Newton and Dodge are 2008 recruits. I hope that is my sarcasm alert I hear going off in the back of my head.

basel90
3/24/2007, 03:41 AM
why are we overlooking miami ... it is not a guaranteed win.. they have a veteran QB and we don't.

sooner-n-ga
3/24/2007, 07:43 AM
took their biggest win ever back to Idaho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember reading the post's about not getting a "real" opponent in our bowl game, we should be playing a USC or Florida type team, anyone besides Boise State.

And then then Bronco's smoked our boy's butts in every phase of the game to "steal" the win.
They were better prepared.
They out played us.
They Out Coached Stoops and company.
and they just flat out wanted it more.

Why can't Miami do the same ?

SicEmBaylor
3/25/2007, 11:49 AM
3-9 for us.

poke4christ
3/25/2007, 09:29 PM
Not this year....oh yeah...AD WILL BE A BRONCO!

I hope you're right, I'm a big Broncos fan :cool:

picasso
3/25/2007, 10:48 PM
That's the question. Thing is, our offense is so good that we don't have to have a great D, just a good one. If we had a great D, we'd be in the national title hunt. I'm confident our Offense will be on board for most of the season.

How the D affects the team:

get's worse: 6-6 or maybe even 5-7 (luckily, we can't get much worse).
stays the same: 7-5
improves to middle of the road: 8-4 or 9-3.
top 25 D: 10-2 or maybe even 11-1.

Overall, thinking an expected 7-5 with my prediction being 8-4.

your offense is so good you scored 21 points on us. at home.

you need more than a quick strike offense to win a ton of games. Pokes don't know this logic because they've never been there.

belch.

goingoneight
3/25/2007, 11:30 PM
goingoneight humoring OSU:

Your losses will most likely be to Georgia, Texas A&M, Texas, Oklahoma and don't count Mike Leach out. One day he's firing, the next day they lose to a 2-10 Colorado team. The home field advantage usually doesn't affect Leach's game.

I'm thinking Georgia is gonna be one of the toughest teams in all the country this year (note I said "one of the").

Texas A&M is tough at Collie Station, even when they are bottom-feeding in the conference.

:texan: While it's not in Asstin, this game is a Schlongwhorn win, IMHO. You have enough firepower to strike while the iron's hot, but the athletic prowess and natural second-half momentum of :mack:'s team will take you back to the day when you "get up by 20, lose by 30."

Your fanbase cries like screeching children to put the ****** game at the end of the season, and that bites you in the arse, as Stoops teams are usually BCS ready in November, while your teams are still trying new schemes and philosophies out. Oklahoma might have lost to Okie Light last year if we played you, say after Oregon, but OUr team progressed and improved and eventually was able to win in tough venues with hostile crowds against good teams. Nobody will be able to make the excuse about OUr quarterback situation by the time this game rolls around... he will be stout, and well exercised into the offense ala "The Idiot" in 2005. The only way I see OSU winning this, is if OU completely melts down defensively and we have a skill position guy injured like a QB or star RB. OU 49 OSU 17.

OSUAggie
3/26/2007, 09:02 AM
We'll lose at Nebraska before we lose to Tech at home. Home field has kinda played a role in that series the past half-decade or so.

StuIsTheMan
3/26/2007, 10:17 AM
took their biggest win ever back to Idaho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember reading the post's about not getting a "real" opponent in our bowl game, we should be playing a USC or Florida type team, anyone besides Boise State.

And then then Bronco's smoked our boy's butts in every phase of the game to "steal" the win.
They were better prepared.
They out played us.
They Out Coached Stoops and company.
and they just flat out wanted it more.

Why can't Miami do the same ?

Because they are Miami...they really have nothing to prove like BSU did...They play with a chip on their shoulder no matter where they play...that's just the program...They are always "Good" but I do not think after last year that "Good" will be good enough to come and win in Norman...The "Refuse to Lose" attitude has come back to Norman...I think this next year will be special for OU...Maybe not undefeated but still...MAN I CAN'T WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!!!!!...oh yeah...AD WILL BE A BRONCO!

TexasLidig8r
3/26/2007, 10:20 AM
3-9 for us.

Water is wet.

Sorry Sic.. I had to! :D

StuIsTheMan
3/26/2007, 10:21 AM
Water is wet.

Sorry Sic.. I had to! :D

not if it is frozen...

soonerboy_odanorth
3/26/2007, 12:45 PM
I have three times in my life watched us play Miami where I thought, most especially in '85 and '87, we had the better overall talent.

Three times I watched us lose.

One of the things in college football that is NOT overrated is that South Florida speed. Please refer to three highly successful D1A programs (including the current national champ) the last 3 decades sporting names like Devon Hester, etc. Our WR corp is fast. If I were a betting man I'd bet theirs is faster. And though I like the improvement our DB's showed last year, they don't strike me as the fastest bunch in the nation. Quite talented, and possibly one of the more physical with Harris and Holmes patrolling, but you can't cover/crush what you can't catch. They will have a decent o-line, very good TE, and experiened QB tossing to those wr's. I'm not sure they have a great running back, but I'm sure he's plenty good. Again... South Florida speed.

And their defense is loaded. As much as I like all the talent surrounding our QB, whoever he is, in what will effectively be the second game of his career a defense like Miami's could get him seriously rattled.

I'll be more than shocked (pleasantly, of course) if we win this one handily. I think it will be an edge-of-your-seat nailbiter... and I just pray we pull it out.

I like the enthusiasm and optimism... but this one will be a toss-up.

P.S. (At this point I like our chances against Texas more than Miami with Texas's significant losses on both sides of the ball.)

Sooner98
3/26/2007, 01:02 PM
It's nice to see some of the teams who usually don't play anyone in the non-conference, finally stepping it up (K-State v. Auburn, OSU v. Georgia, A&M v. Miami). Although, I see that Tech's non-con schedule is dreadfully pathetic, as usual.

Desert Sapper
3/26/2007, 02:38 PM
I have three times in my life watched us play Miami where I thought, most especially in '85 and '87, we had the better overall talent.

Three times I watched us lose.

One of the things in college football that is NOT overrated is that South Florida speed. Please refer to three highly successful D1A programs (including the current national champ) the last 3 decades sporting names like Devon Hester, etc. Our WR corp is fast. If I were a betting man I'd bet theirs is faster. And though I like the improvement our DB's showed last year, they don't strike me as the fastest bunch in the nation. Quite talented, and possibly one of the more physical with Harris and Holmes patrolling, but you can't cover/crush what you can't catch. They will have a decent o-line, very good TE, and experiened QB tossing to those wr's. I'm not sure they have a great running back, but I'm sure he's plenty good. Again... South Florida speed.

And their defense is loaded. As much as I like all the talent surrounding our QB, whoever he is, in what will effectively be the second game of his career a defense like Miami's could get him seriously rattled.

I'll be more than shocked (pleasantly, of course) if we win this one handily. I think it will be an edge-of-your-seat nailbiter... and I just pray we pull it out.

I like the enthusiasm and optimism... but this one will be a toss-up.

P.S. (At this point I like our chances against Texas more than Miami with Texas's significant losses on both sides of the ball.)

I agree on nearly every point. I remember those games and how painful it was to be unable to beat Miami with some of our best teams (especially in that god-awful '88 Orange Bowl). I think this Miami team will come in ready to play, especially on D. Randy Shannon knows defense and his kids will bring it when they come to Norman. Whoever is under center better be ready for the heat. Their secondary is very talented and still pretty young, they have good LBs again, and even losing Kareem Brown and Baraka Atkins won't significantly weaken the D-Line.

On O, they return 4 of 5 O-Line starters, they have two of the best TEs returning (even after losing the best TE in this years draft) in Chris Zellner and Dajleon Farr, they have Javarris James (Edge's cousin) back at RB, only lose 1 WR, and they return their QB(s). It's debatable as to who has the better receivers -- I'd put our top three against anybody in the country (and I seriously doubt anybody is better than Malcolm when he's healthy).

I think they would easily be the toughest team we play, even if we didn't have to play them so early. As it stands, we will need lights out D and a good run game to pull this one out, even at home.

StuIsTheMan
3/26/2007, 03:02 PM
I hope you're right, I'm a big Broncos fan :cool:

But your also a Poke...:stunned:

Octavian
3/26/2007, 04:49 PM
9-3 regular season finish.

Losses to Miami, Texas, and one of the Aggies at home.

Our OL is better but because our inexperienced quarterback(s) can't ever find rhythm in the passing game, defenses are able to stack the box and limit what should have been an explosive ground attack.

Our secondary never quite gells....and gives up too many big plays against our tougher opponents. We aren't able to garner an effective pass rush without blitzing, and the heavy losses suffered by the Texas OL aren't as dire to them as we had previously hoped.

Nebraska loses to Texas in Austin and then upsets them in the BigXII CG rematch. Callahan is hailed as the savior in Lincoln, winning coach of the year honors after bringing home a BigXII championship to the Big Red of the North. Texas fans are once again disappointed but retain RRS braggin' rights.

OU plays a second-rate program in a December bowl game and wins in an ugly manner to finish the year 10-3. No one seems pleased and the crazies turn up the heat on Stoops.

That's my worst case scenario prediction.

Best case: Our young quarterback matures quickly behind a fabulous OL and is helped along greatly by a superb receiving corps and a stable full of stud running backs.

The DL is solid and Mike Reed and the LB corps are better than advertised. The Reggie-back-to-corner switch solidfies one of the best secondaries in America as our safeties play like the veterans they are...most teams are forced into 3rds-and-long situations throughout the year and find little success throwing.

We beat Miami by double digits at home as their offense is still putrid....our lines prove to better than Texas' and McCoy finds little room to breathe against our D, armed only with Greg Davis' gameplan, and we win going away in Dallas....we then cruise through the rest of the regular season schedule and beat an overrated Nebraska squad in San Antonio for our second straight BigXII title and fifth in the last eight years.

As one of only two undefeated teams left in the country, we head south to NOLA again with a 13-0 record...and look to exact our revenge on Pete Caroll and USC in the BCS National Championship Game. We return the favor as USC suffers a turnover-fest meltdown and OU has its second freshman QB to win a NC in school history.

We bring home #8 to the Switzer Center and Bob signs the #1 rated recruited class of 2008. We're locked and loaded to repeat in '08 and have a convincing argument for Team of the Decade status.

The difference between these two scenarios (minus the bowl game predictions) might not be that great...a few turning point plays in each of the big games.

OSUAggie
3/26/2007, 05:01 PM
Your ceiling and basement might be a bit high. Tough to live up to either with a frosh QB.

Doged
3/26/2007, 05:09 PM
Your ceiling and basement might be a bit high for OSU. Tough to live up to either with an aggie team.

True, but he was talking about the Sooner team. ;)

Octavian
3/26/2007, 05:15 PM
Your ceiling and basement might be a bit high. Tough to live up to either with a frosh QB.

yeah it is.....but with our schedule, we should be able to win 9 games with average quarterback play because of our talent everywhere else

Our road games are Tulsa, Boulder, Ames, and Lubbock, (talent-wise, we're far superior to each) and then the RRS...

I'm very confident in the home games with the exception of Miami because I think our lines will be better than our opponents' and Bob has a ridiculous winning % in Norman....it hinges mostly on QB play against Miami and Texas.

Octavian
3/26/2007, 05:17 PM
but again....its only March and who knows whats gonna happen between now and kickoff

OSUAggie
3/26/2007, 05:35 PM
eh... Once you pick out a QB, I'll be able to tell you how else you're wrong. ;)

One of these years the refs are gonna nail your line's *** for holding... they have to...

StuIsTheMan
3/26/2007, 05:53 PM
eh... Once you pick out a QB, I'll be able to tell you how else you're wrong. ;)

One of these years the refs are gonna nail your line's *** for holding... they have to...

I think we got our share of the Ref's Bull$hit Calls last year...and holding on the OL...now when did this start...Dude that's part of the game...everyone holds down there...every game...every play...you Aggies do it and yes I am sure OUr Sooners do to from time to time...
But to Quote good ol' Snoop Dog..."It ain't a crime if you don't get caught"...

You realy need to take a smack talking class man...

goingoneight
3/26/2007, 09:55 PM

If that's the case, what about roughing the sheep for aggy? :confused: