PDA

View Full Version : I can't help but wonder...

TopDawg
3/12/2007, 04:43 PM
what our future would look like if THIS was Kelvin's last year and Capel was coming in THIS summer to start here.

Cuz, ya know, then we'd have those 3 freshmen here. That would be big.

I'm still really excited about our future and I'm thrilled to have Capel here and I believe he'll do great things with our program, but I just can't help but wonder.

Big Red Ron
3/12/2007, 06:16 PM
It woulda been very nice but as others have said Sampson was shown the door because of the NCAA investigation.

stoopified
3/13/2007, 05:52 PM
It woulda been very nice but as others have said Sampson was shown the door because of the NCAA investigation.
A true statement but Gampson was going to Indiana even if OU was not in trouble.No way he would've passed on being coach at a big-time basketball school.

Big Red Ron
3/13/2007, 05:59 PM
A true statement but Gampson was going to Indiana even if OU was not in trouble.No way he would've passed on being coach at a big-time basketball school.I dunno, he turned down a few better basketball schools than OU while he was here. I honestly believe he would have turned IU down, with the class he had coming in, if it were not for the probation and embarrassment he brought upon himself.