PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to exact revenge on next year?

IronHorseSooner
3/12/2007, 08:18 AM
UTerus
Miami
Tech at Lubbock
SUC in a bowl game

SoonerStormchaser
3/12/2007, 08:40 AM
All of the above!

LittleWingSooner
3/12/2007, 08:41 AM
Everyone

StuIsTheMan
3/12/2007, 10:07 AM
OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RacerX
3/12/2007, 11:43 AM
the world

with #8

jk the sooner fan
3/12/2007, 11:45 AM
what racer said

anybody that beat our ***, but i dont want to exact revenge on a team that has scoreboard when they're down

unless its texas.......screw them

nolesooner1984
3/12/2007, 11:48 AM
We need to beat texas no doubt about it. I also think we need to make it to a BCS bowl and friggin win and beat the crap out of the team there because we have been made to look a fool. I would like to beat LSU or USC in a bowl game.

CrimsonChampion
3/12/2007, 12:47 PM
First off, Miami must pay, that's my first hit.

2. suc in a bowl game

3. tejass

4. titty-tech doesn't deserve my hatred, they will lose and lose bad....not even really worth bringing them up.

Overall, to this day Miami has left a sour taste in my mouth from when i was a little turd. '87 national title game in Miami, on Miami's home field, yea that's fair. When I see that stupid U that doesn't make any sense I just want to puke.

tejass is gonna get theirs regardless, they had their day in the sun, it's time for them to be put back in their place of stupid.

jk the sooner fan
3/12/2007, 12:49 PM
you do realize we beat texas tech last year right?

Snrfn4ever08
3/12/2007, 03:50 PM
Is it too late to put Boise freakin' State on the schedule? Wait, nevermind, Zabransky wouldn't be on the team anymore, so it wouldn't be as much fun.

the_ouskull
3/12/2007, 05:27 PM
I'd like to play 'em again. Just as a footnote. Can you imagine that matchup?

Uh, hi. It's us again... and this time we have film, b*tches. If you run that Statue of Liberty crap again, the guy trying it will wake up in France getting re-sized. ...or in the *ss of the ACTUAL Statue of Liberty.

Also, isn't that kid that proposed to his girlfriend going to be back? I can't imagine some of the stuff our defense would say to him. Can we bring Torrance Marshall back for ONE game...?

the_ouskull

OUMallen
3/12/2007, 05:32 PM
1. texas.
2. Oregon
Distant 3. :USC

I don't get that mad at USC. They whipped us so good, there wasn't much else to say about it. Not like they stole it from us.

bixby28
3/12/2007, 06:01 PM
I'd like to see the 'horns get theirs.

AzianSooner
3/12/2007, 09:06 PM
I want to kcik the hell of whorn and boisy.

goingoneight
3/12/2007, 09:42 PM
OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, they'd have to actually make it to a bowl game for that to even be a possibility.

Soonerus
3/12/2007, 09:46 PM
Oregon, Texas.........don't really care about Boise....

stoops the eternal pimp
3/12/2007, 10:34 PM
that guy that took my parking spot at church last week...thats my name on that sign mister...THATS MY NAME!

stoops the eternal pimp
3/12/2007, 10:39 PM
sorry this is about football..

goingoneight
3/12/2007, 11:22 PM
North Texas: For the whole- "Oklahoma is only as good as they're hyped" crap I heard.

Miami: It's been a long time coming...

Utah State: For taking up space on OUr OOC schecdule.

Tulsa: Cuz OKC pwns Tulsa!!! :D

Colorado: Take the Fiasco Bowl out on Dan Hawkins...

Texas: Cus they're ghey and they keep talking sh** about owning us for years to come.

Missouri: To prove yet again that Mizzou is overrated and that highly touted recruits get what's coming to them when they turn down offers like OU at Texass for mid-major programs.

Iowa State: Cuz we're 0-2 against Gene Chizik, and that guy needs a taste of reality.

aTm: Cuz people who say Fran is a good coach, and aTm is a good football team, and that "THIS IS THE YEAR FOR THE AGGIES" are morons and nothing more. Embarassment to the BIG 12, all that money in coaches and facilities wasted.

Baylor: For taking us into OT last time they were in Nompton!!! :eek:

Texas Tech: For 2005 Lubbock Fiasco. And Leach is funnier when he's not winning with the media. :D

Okie Light: Ummm, exhibition game??? Let me think of a reason why OSU is important enough to desire to play them... ugh, I mean beat them. Hmmm... they... don't... have any scoreboard, they... don't have any championships over us (or at all for that matter)...
I'll get back with you on that one.

Nebraska: F'n Hillbillies make it four in a row!

USC: For... hmmm, that could take a while to (as I don't remember any reason for wanting revenge of any sort :D)

stoopified
3/13/2007, 12:10 AM
Boise State,Miami,UT,USC,Noter Dum,Oregon.

TripleOption14
3/13/2007, 06:03 AM
In the immortal words of one Roy D. Mercer..... "Somebody needs to get an AS WHOOPIN!!!!!!!!!!!! by God!!!!!!!!!!"

StuIsTheMan
3/13/2007, 09:36 AM
I don't get that mad at USC. They whipped us so good, there wasn't much else to say about it. Not like they stole it from us.

What is this game you speak of...was I in a coma or something, I do not remeber evar playing sUc. Can someone enlighten me please.

StuIsTheMan
3/13/2007, 09:44 AM
Uh, hi. It's us again... and this time we have film, b*tches. If you run that Statue of Liberty crap again, the guy trying it will wake up in France getting re-sized. ...or in the *ss of the ACTUAL Statue of Liberty.

Also, isn't that kid that proposed to his girlfriend going to be back? I can't imagine some of the stuff our defense would say to him. Can we bring Torrance Marshall back for ONE game...? the_ouskull

Priceless...WEAK SIDE!!! WEAK SIDE!!!...sorry flash back...and as for the the RB that proposed, I saw them both in Boise last weekend...and Zybransky too...Both are total ASSCLOWNS in person. No class!!! Wore my Crimson and Creme all over that town and when I saw them at Old Chicago, Down Town Boise, they both made total jerks of themselves. Pointing and laughing, saying stuff that made absolutely no sence...Almost got into a fight with of couple of their Homies when I said "Hope you all have fun playing in the CFL" as I walked by their pool table to go the bathroom to take a "Zybransky"

I used to like that town...now it reminds me of Stoolwater...

MamaMia
3/13/2007, 12:51 PM
that guy that took my parking spot at church last week...thats my name on that sign mister...THATS MY NAME!
sorry this is about football..Maybe the gentleman who stole your spot was not feeling well, and so the angels hid your name for him that day. And you being Godly enough to have your own parking space at church and all, the angels thought you wouldn't mind. :)

OU_Sooners75
3/13/2007, 01:09 PM
Everyone on our schedule.

Along with Oregon!

JohnnyMack
3/13/2007, 01:46 PM
Howzit.

Hate. Him.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/13/2007, 05:42 PM
Maybe the gentleman who stole your spot was not feeling well, and so the angels hid your name for him that day. And you being Godly enough to have your own parking space at church and all, the angels thought you wouldn't mind. :)

Oh believe me I have no problem with someone else parking there...The church teens put that sign up because they like to leave me unwanted presents every week and said they dont want to have to look for my ride...at least last week they couldnt find my car...the previous week I had peanut butter and goldfish stuck to my windshield

MamaMia
3/13/2007, 08:14 PM
Oh believe me I have no problem with someone else parking there...The church teens put that sign up because they like to leave me unwanted presents every week and said they dont want to have to look for my ride...at least last week they couldnt find my car...the previous week I had peanut butter and goldfish stuck to my windshieldOhhhh, then its all starting to make sense to me now. The angels knew that your spot taker liked him some goldfish and peanut butter. :P

goingoneight
3/13/2007, 10:54 PM
Oh believe me I have no problem with someone else parking there...The church teens put that sign up because they like to leave me unwanted presents every week and said they dont want to have to look for my ride...at least last week they couldnt find my car...the previous week I had peanut butter and goldfish stuck to my windshield

:les: KILL THEM!!!

Just kidding, STEP... :D

SteelClip49
3/14/2007, 12:04 AM
OU/Miami will be a lot of fun considering Shannon is erasing the image of what Miami is usually perceived as. Both aren't like they were from 2000-2004 but it will still have a lot of meaning and will give OU the chance to even the series up. The only confrontations I see happening is the mentioning of ***************. Miami fans I know think it was OU's fault for the firing of ***************, that we didn't give him a chance. Miami fans will soon realize what *************** post-Miami was all about.

SteelClip49
3/14/2007, 12:05 AM
wow, that is soo cool. Schnelly's name is automatically asteriked out. God I love this board.

goingoneight
3/14/2007, 01:42 AM
Schnellenboozer Carroll and Coker (unfortunate, but yes... Coker) are all prime examples of what happens when sick amounts of talent surround a decent program. All it takes is a guy to call the X's and O's to win Champeenships. Some might say that about Jimmy Johnson, too. You look at his areas of success... he walked into duh, Miami... and Walked into one of the best teams evar in the NFL. Put him at Okie Light and Miami (NFL Miami), and what did you get?

OUHOMER
3/14/2007, 08:40 PM
I am still ****ed at arkansas. does that make me old?

WestAustinSooner
3/15/2007, 03:02 PM
First off, I want to destroy Miami. That will go a long way to removing the bad taste still in my mouth after losing three in a row to them in the 80's.

Then, I want to kick the living crap out of Texas. After walking into their house and taking their state's best HS football players, it will be sweet to hand them a defeat with a RS freshman QB at the helm. It will also start a new win streak.

We need to crush Nebraska in the Big 12 Championship. Hey, the South is still boss in the Big 12. Callahan is still a jerk.

In our bowl game, I would like to meet USC, Notre dame or LSU - in that order. I can't stand USC and their ARROGANT fans. Notre Dame needs to finally lose a game to us, and concede that we have the better football program. LSU fans are totally obnoxious, and just need to be shut up - along with their goofball coach.

Katherine
3/15/2007, 05:07 PM
Miami
Texass
and not really revenge, but A&M because Fran is an embarassment to the Big 12

sooneron
3/15/2007, 05:59 PM
I want scUM. I was a frosh in 85, they ruined my first three years at OU.

SoonerRoads
3/20/2007, 07:26 PM
UTerus
Miami
Tech at Lubbock
SUC in a bowl game

USC baby.......nobody but USC.

Just my take.