PDA

View Full Version : Wow, A&M got screwed

colleyvillesooner
3/11/2007, 05:54 PM
Hey congrats on making the tourney and being a three seed.

Now go win your first game so you can play Louisville in Lexington, KY.

I'd be ****ed.

PrideTrombone
3/11/2007, 05:55 PM
Well, if the arena fills up with UK fans A&M will be fine. They hate Louisville. :)

AllAboutThe'O'
3/11/2007, 07:51 PM
Well, if the arena fills up with UK fans A&M will be fine. They hate Louisville. :)
Well, you think UK fans have forgiven A&M for stealing Bear Bryant away from them over 50 years ago? Then again, if UK had given Bear a Cadillac to go with that cigarette lighter they gave him, there might have been no "Junction Boys."

King Crimson
3/11/2007, 07:55 PM
if they can get out Lousiville, they get to play the round of 16 and 8 in San Antonio.

Paperclip
3/11/2007, 08:57 PM
That jumped out at me too. As a 6 seed Louisville should not have that advantage. It's reminiscent of Texas getting to play in Dallas a few years ago as a 6. I think it was Mississippi (Ole or State, not sure) that got the shaft that time.

King Crimson
3/11/2007, 09:21 PM
That jumped out at me too. As a 6 seed Louisville should not have that advantage. It's reminiscent of Texas getting to play in Dallas a few years ago as a 6. I think it was Mississippi (Ole or State, not sure) that got the shaft that time.

KU played in KC and *then* STL as no better than a 4-6 seed 3 years ago. Not so amazingly, they made the Sweet 16.