PDA

View Full Version : Where were all the texass fans today?

Big Red Ron
3/11/2007, 04:41 PM
I guess they don't travel well. It looked like a 10-1 advantage for Kansas fans.

Thoughts or excuses?

Big Red Ron
3/12/2007, 02:45 AM
From hornfans,,,

Just got home from OKC and I have to say I had a blast. I did not expect OKC to be as fun as it was and I thought it did a great job hosting the tourney.

Yes, we were very outnumbered not only today, but Friday and Saturday as well. The entire building was pretty much against us in all three games, but that made it all the more fun for me. I wasn't expecting many Texas fans to be there, but I did expect more than what was there.

Overall thought it was a great time and I'm glad I went. Most of the KU fans were really cool. A lot of the Okie State fans were complete tools.

I agree. OKC is a surprisingly fun town. And though we did not meet any other UT fans, the KU fans were fun too.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=basketball&Number=4856618&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

GoState
3/12/2007, 07:46 AM
I've been to several Big 12 tournaments and they've never traveled well, even when it was in Dallas. We didn't see assholic behavior from any fans. It was a good time.