PDA

View Full Version : Miami Coach Laying Down the Law..!!!

Blues1
3/11/2007, 11:05 AM
Too Late or About Time...???

LINK

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6535584

Still R'

MichiganSooner
3/11/2007, 11:32 AM
How about....who cares???

Jello Biafra
3/11/2007, 01:28 PM
anyone caught with a gun is gone???

two years to move off campus???

maintain 2.5 to stay on the team???

rofl, he lost 50% of the team right there........ good luck to em.

goingoneight
3/11/2007, 01:32 PM
In.

batonrougesooner
3/11/2007, 01:41 PM
anyone caught without a gun is gone???

Fixed it for you. Clearly a typo.

soonerscuba
3/11/2007, 01:41 PM
I think that it's awesome, and good for college football.

Sooner-N-KS
3/11/2007, 01:45 PM
I think in reality it's probably, "If you're gonna commit a crime don't get caught you morons! And oh yeah, no more gang fights on national TV."

Flagstaffsooner
3/11/2007, 02:51 PM
Good luck, Randy.:rolleyes:

bixby28
3/11/2007, 03:17 PM
He's got a helluva mess to sweap-up.

Sooner74
3/11/2007, 04:00 PM
You guys say you don't care ,but you should! We are seeing one of the most tragic occurences happening to one program within a year. I say hypothetically we went from Miami's prominence to where they are now; Would you still say who cares? I think that is a fool hearted statement because this guy knows what more important than football and he is taking measures that Coker was scared to. I applaud his action and only hope more follow his example.

snp
3/11/2007, 06:05 PM
You guys say you don't care ,but you should! We are seeing one of the most tragic occurences happening to one program within a year. I say hypothetically we went from Miami's prominence to where they are now; Would you still say who cares?

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. This isn't happening to us so we're allowed to laugh how they've ruined themselves.

Personally, I like how RS has acted and hope he gets them turned around. But in the meantime, you need to chillax.

MichiganSooner
3/11/2007, 06:35 PM
Sooner74, I started the ...who cares??? I was just kidding around. They are Miami and we are OU and that is why I said "who cares?". There are some serious problems at Miami that need cleaned up not only for the good of Miami but for the good of college football.

As for it happening at OU, I have confidence in Coach Stoops to not even allow it to happen at all, in the first place.

Newbomb Turk
3/11/2007, 06:37 PM
we might care cause we play them.

PrideTrombone
3/11/2007, 06:38 PM
I hope Shannon gets the off-the-field issues cleaned up and I hope they lose several games a year. :)

Newbomb Turk
3/11/2007, 06:39 PM
I hope Shannon gets the off-the-field issues cleaned up and I hope they lose several games a year. :)

one game this year for sure. :)

Sooner74
3/11/2007, 06:40 PM
They do have a lot more problems, but you made it a laughing matter. They had some really hard stuff happen to them and no matter the team you should all pull for them because I am sure they said 2 years ago this stuff would have never happened to this degree. We will see what he can do with the program though.

goingoneight
3/11/2007, 06:51 PM
Hopefully he's as good as Stoops is for OU. Good coach, class act, fan favorite. Seems he's already got the disciplinary thing down. :cool: I can remember a time when people embarassed em for wearing my OU hat because of Charles Thompson or Boo Blake, or something of the sort. Not that CT was the King's fault or anything, just sayin' when you make a statement about thsi is how it is, and how it's gonna be, you can minimize the fights with Division 2 schools and off-the-field issues as well.

I think OU would be in some serious sh** if Dusty got into his trouble, Bomar got into his trouble, and all of the other actions Stoops has taken action against-- if per se, Les Miles was OUr coach. I really don't know that Mack Brown would have been what we needed in those situations either.

Makes me wonder why they call Spurrier "Ol' Ball Coach" when Stoops is the stereotypical "Ol' Ball Coach." Know what I mean? The disciplinary type, with a thirst for improvement in the system, demands more from even the over-achieving players, etc. A real "no bullshat" kinda guy.

TO BOB STOOPS!!!

Jello Biafra
3/11/2007, 10:53 PM
They do have a lot more problems, but you made it a laughing matter.

i was personally laughing my *** off...........

because it's not us.... see the forest now?

this is college football dewd. we are clearly not our brothers keeper and i (and prolly about 80% of the rest of this board) couldn't give a rats azz about the other 100 + teams in division 1...

insuranceman_22
3/12/2007, 01:33 AM
Jello - I do care about 4 other teams in college football: lsu, suc, saxet & our favorite cow pokers from stillwater. I care enough to hope those 4 get their asses handed to them about 6 times a yr, maybe more!

But I do know what you mean........

yermom
3/12/2007, 02:20 AM

my sentiments exactly

StuIsTheMan
3/12/2007, 10:32 AM
If my aunt had balls she'd be my unclewow...lmao

TheHumanAlphabet
3/12/2007, 10:47 AM

We do, we play them 2nd game of the next season, we want them to be really bad, not good and disciplined...

Luthor
3/12/2007, 10:59 AM
Fixed it for you. Clearly a typo.

Sounds like that little bar in Burns Flat...

badger
3/12/2007, 11:05 AM
well, since they'll kick off all their talented players (aka "send them to Marshall like Randy Moss et al") by the time they play us, the only bad apples left will be their fans...

...WHY are we playing there first?