PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Midwest City!!

noose7699
3/11/2007, 01:03 AM
I don't usually make it out to any highschool events anymore, due to a lack of time, ( I will try to make some Bomber football, however) but I was glad to see my alma mater pull it out this year. Not a bad showing, winning it again. Good job by CA, winning it in 5A. Both teams from the same city pulled it out. Don't know when and if both the Midwest City High schools ever won it in the same year in basketball, but glad it happened. I know in football it has ALMOST happened a few times, but usually it was either one or the other, or neither. Anyway, Go Bombers!

Shneeg11
3/11/2007, 06:26 AM
How about OCS and Blake Griffin.....4 in a row, i was there, and he didn't do a whole lot early, but in the second half, he made them mad, and you could tell when he decided to take over, he blocked a shot, it was a clean block, but they called it goal tending, he pinned a guy's layup above the square on the backboard!! it was incredible! But, I sat by Cade Davis and the Griffin's, and they are all real excited about Cade, Blake, and Taylor playin together again just like they used to in AAU ball

Soonerus
3/11/2007, 07:54 AM
Congrats to the Bombers !!!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
3/12/2007, 07:41 AM
I don't usually make it out to any highschool events anymore, due to a lack of time, ( I will try to make some Bomber football, however) but I was glad to see my alma mater pull it out this year. Not a bad showing, winning it again. Good job by CA, winning it in 5A. Both teams from the same city pulled it out. Don't know when and if both the Midwest City High schools ever won it in the same year in basketball, but glad it happened. I know in football it has ALMOST happened a few times, but usually it was either one or the other, or neither. Anyway, Go Bombers!

Heck yeah! Another MCHS alum here, weird too see us go from a football school to a basketball school though, but that is still awesome anytime you win state in anything!

SoonerDood
3/12/2007, 07:00 PM
"Break them up! Their school is too big! It's not fair to the other side of the state!"