PDA

View Full Version : Resident Aggies ???

Big Red Ron
3/9/2007, 10:49 PM
What is your honest opinion of Robert Allen?

I'll tell you what I think after I hear whatcha got.

Soonerus
3/9/2007, 10:50 PM
Pumpkin Headed Freak...

soonerboomer93
3/9/2007, 11:03 PM
Rus is finally admitting to being an aggy

poke4christ
3/10/2007, 12:08 AM
I like his intensity for OSU, but he does tend to come off a little bit winy. He also sometimes let's his OSU lean influence his reporting. All in all, I see him as about the same as James Hale is for OU. Only thing is that Hale works for the sports animal, so he has to maintain at least some semblance of neutrality at times.

Soonerus
3/10/2007, 12:31 AM
Blob Allen is a joke on any level of anaysis...

Big Red Ron
3/10/2007, 01:16 AM
Is he supposed to be a journalist or literally the biggest poke homer evar?

At least Hale is a recruiting expert. Allen just comes off as a second rate Hale with a dash of whiny bitch in him.

You guys need a new front man. Sometimes I feel sorry for him and poke fans.

King Crimson
3/10/2007, 01:34 AM
I'd put the over/under on him ever having had sex with a woman somewhere between "never" and "VCR".

poke4christ
3/10/2007, 02:04 AM
BTW, if you are trying to be nice and get our honest opinion, it might be nice to refer to us by a proper name and not your little nickname. If I was trying to do the same, I would make a thread that said "Hey Gooners".

poke4christ
3/10/2007, 02:05 AM
I'd put the over/under on him ever having had sex with a woman somewhere between "never" and "VCR".

Maybe you should tell that to his son who happened to be our deep snapper last year.

Big Red Ron
3/10/2007, 02:07 AM
BTW, if you are trying to be nice and get our honest opinion, it might be nice to refer to us by a proper name and not your little nickname. If I was trying to do the same, I would make a thread that said "Hey Gooners".You guys are the one's that made thousand of t shirts that read, and I quote, "If ya can't lick 'em Poke 'em."

I thought Aggie's and Pokes is what you called yourselves.

Big Red Ron
3/10/2007, 02:08 AM
Maybe you should tell that to his son who happened to be our deep snapper last year.Yeah but he made that like, 300 lbs ago.:D

poke4christ
3/10/2007, 03:36 AM
Yeah but he made that like, 300 lbs ago.:D

LOL, good point.

Poke's: Yes
Aggie: Heck no, that was about 50 years ago. There's only one Aggy left and they're about 8 hours south of Stillwater.

jk the sooner fan
3/10/2007, 08:06 AM
BTW, if you are trying to be nice and get our honest opinion, it might be nice to refer to us by a proper name and not your little nickname. If I was trying to do the same, I would make a thread that said "Hey Gooners".

this defines aggy logic...see, we were NEVER called the gooners.....but you guys WERE called the aggies...its part of your school history, you were oklahoma a&m.....an "agricultural" school.......hell i've even heard the sports guys on okc news stations refer to you as "the aggies"

its ok to embrace your own history

stoopified
3/10/2007, 08:45 AM
BTW, if you are trying to be nice and get our honest opinion, it might be nice to refer to us by a proper name and not your little nickname. If I was trying to do the same, I would make a thread that said "Hey Gooners".Lf you feel like you are being SLAMMED by Sooners refrencing oSu by an old nickname,retaliate by doing the same.The two nicknames that OU had previous to Sooners were Boomers,Roughriders.Gooners is just rude,kinda like Cowpukes.

BTW I used to have a co-worker who WAS/IS a Robert Allen clone named Jimmy.Jimmy stands about 5'11 maybe 6'0 and weighs over 300 lbs.He used to come to work dressed in ORANGE from head to toe on occassion but on all occassions wearing at least a smattering of that awful color.On his head to toe orange days we often called him THE GREAT PUMPKIN.Anyhow the last work day before OUr 52-9 beatdown of oSu,he came dressed as THE GREAT PUMPKIN,afterwards he went a month without even a trace of orange.

When we lost to USC,he came in gloating but I told him(holdimg up the front of my crimson jersey) win or lose these colors don't run;I bleed CRIMSON.He replied that he bled orange.I told him that was an infection that he needed antibotics to treat.

okienole3
3/10/2007, 09:10 AM
I don't like aggies.

Mixer!
3/10/2007, 09:24 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30107

Big Red Ron
3/10/2007, 05:45 PM
OMG,

He's so fat that his eyes are almost completely swollen shut.

You could blind fold him with dental floss!

http://img62.exs.cx/img62/8243/blobert3gb.jpg

OSUAggie
3/11/2007, 03:52 AM
Robert Allen is an idiot. He's a complete homer in every sense of the word and nobody needs that ****. He's a fatter equivalent to James Hail.

And Jesus Poke, we're Aggies. If you don't like it, transfer. It's only derogatory if you take it that way.

All I have to say is **** Kevin Durant and his preferential treatment. How that son of a bitch plays 30+ minutes and doesn't commit a ****ing foul is beyond me. I'll be glad when that ****er is gone. I've had too much to drink. That is all.

colleyvillesooner
3/11/2007, 09:54 AM
I only be glad when he is gone because he's a beast. Yes he got some calls, but he doesn't really put himself in the position to pick up a ton of fouls. Some of that creates weak defense, but nobody cares when you're going for 28 and 14 every night.

Mixer!
3/11/2007, 11:24 AM
Durant is the real deal, be glad you got to see him play for peanuts. The commentators last night said he was a smaller Kevin Garnett with a better shot, which sounds about right.

1stTimeCaller
3/11/2007, 12:46 PM

When your Board of Regents is the 'Board of Regents for Oklahoma State University' and not the 'Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges' then you can ask us to stop calling you Aggies.