PDA

View Full Version : I want to talk about something

Jerk
3/9/2007, 08:05 PM
But I really can't think of anything except beer, guns, or sex.

VeeJay
3/9/2007, 08:09 PM
In

OzarkSooner
3/9/2007, 08:30 PM
And the problem would be???

:D

olevetonahill
3/9/2007, 08:48 PM
I vote
All 3

Melo
3/9/2007, 08:54 PM
I guaged my ear peircings down tonight.

I was eating some chocolates earlier, and upon looking through the fillings, I noticed one said 'Vermont Nut Cream.' So, doing the lady-like thing, I yelled at my mom 'HEY! WHATS NUT CREAM?!' I think I might try it, just so I can be able to say I dont like nut cream, even dipped in chocolate. :D

olevetonahill
3/9/2007, 09:03 PM
I guaged my ear peircings down tonight.

I was eating some chocolates earlier, and upon looking through the fillings, I noticed one said 'Vermont Nut Cream.' So, doing the lady-like thing, I yelled at my mom 'HEY! WHATS NUT CREAM?!' I think I might try it, just so I can be able to say I dont like nut cream, even dipped in chocolate. :D
What to do ? what to do ?
Left herself open , in every point of the compass . :pop:

VeeJay
3/9/2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah, I guess "nut cream" covers the sex part.

olevetonahill
3/9/2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I guess "nut cream" covers the sex part.
even Choclate ?

SicEmBaylor
3/9/2007, 09:13 PM
Let's talk about your profession.

I like you Jerk but I have to admit I'm just not the biggest fan of your profession.

Today I'm driving up I-35N and I'm about ehhh 20 miles south of Purcell. I'm in the right hand lane and there isn't really any traffic around me except for a semi-who is passing me in the left lane. Well, that's all fine and good.

Now, I have the cruise control set at a steady 75 and I'm in the right hand lane. At about the halfway point of this semi passing me, the guy turns on his signal to come back into my lane. Naturally I assume he'd wait until he was around me but nooo...he flung his semi right into my lane and I had to make a quick choice of either driving down into the ditch/ravine or slamming my breaks on to avoid getting hit.

I chose to slam on my breaks and the rear of his truck came within inches of throwing me off the road. I was so g-damned ****ed I was ready to follow the guy and beat the ever loving bejesus out of him at his next stop.

Turd_Ferguson
3/9/2007, 09:17 PM
Prolly a rock hauler

soonerboomer93
3/9/2007, 09:25 PM
you were probably in his blind spot at that point in time

either that, or he just wanted to do the world a favor :D

Melo
3/9/2007, 09:32 PM

I like you Jerk but I have to admit I'm just not the biggest fan of your profession.

Today I'm driving up I-35N and I'm about ehhh 20 miles south of Purcell. I'm in the right hand lane and there isn't really any traffic around me except for a semi-who is passing me in the left lane. Well, that's all fine and good.

Now, I have the cruise control set at a steady 75 and I'm in the right hand lane. At about the halfway point of this semi passing me, the guy turns on his signal to come back into my lane. Naturally I assume he'd wait until he was around me but nooo...he flung his semi right into my lane and I had to make a quick choice of either driving down into the ditch/ravine or slamming my breaks on to avoid getting hit.

I chose to slam on my breaks and the rear of his truck came within inches of throwing me off the road. I was so g-damned ****ed I was ready to follow the guy and beat the ever loving bejesus out of him at his next stop.

DONT GAY THIS UP!

I think the thread was going to head in a better direction. So **** off, dip ****!

OCUDad
3/9/2007, 09:36 PM
No, no, Melo, don't stop him! I want to hear how he was going to beat up the truck driver!

Melo
3/9/2007, 09:40 PM
Fine. Ill take my chocolate covered nut cream elsewhere.

usmc-sooner
3/9/2007, 09:43 PM
Sic em you should go get all your own shiite, maybe you'd appreciate the profession a little more.

Melo
3/9/2007, 09:44 PM
Wait. You mean you guys actually READ what SicEm wrote? I just skipped his entire post, thinking, if I wanted to listen to ***** whining, I'd just stop ignoring my conscience.

:D:D:D

soonerboomer93
3/9/2007, 09:58 PM
oh ouch

anyways, how was the nut creme and did you open wide for it?

picasso
3/9/2007, 10:01 PM
But I really can't think of anything except beer, guns, or sex.
try the Costanza method (only replace your love for his food/sex theory):

drink a 12 pack. then make your move.
whilst making said move/gettin your Jerk groove on, shoot a couple a shots out the window or outta the redneck hunting hot tub (see today's post).

money says it'll "get you there.":D

reevie
3/9/2007, 10:01 PM
I saw a Hanes bras commercial with Jennifer Love Hewitt. I found that appropriate.

reevie
3/9/2007, 10:02 PM
Did the nut creme accomplish what you wanted it to?

picasso
3/9/2007, 10:03 PM
I saw a Hanes bras commercial with Jennifer Love Hewitt. I found that appropriate.
yeah but no time to warm up.

- Pee Wee, Porky's

Jerk
3/9/2007, 10:10 PM

Turd Fergeson is probably right. I'd bet it was a rock hauler, too. They think they own I-35 between Davis and Edmond. I can't imagine why he did that to you. The only time I've done anything like that is when I go to pass someone and they speed up, and I'm stuck in the left lane with a bunch of angry people behind me screaming "why is that retard trucker holding everyone up!"

Jerk
3/9/2007, 10:12 PM
trivia- in Tulsa on I-44 between Riverside and highway 51, why are all the truckers in the left lane?

soonerhubs
3/9/2007, 10:27 PM
Jerk,
Pay no attention to the Sic'em. The rest of us appreciate the fact that truckers keep america moving.
Sorry Sic'em, but you can't judge a group by a couple goobers. If that was the case most truckers would have to hate a lot of car drivers. ;) Just sayin...

soonerboomer93
3/9/2007, 11:15 PM
99.97% of all truckers are bad

;)

picasso
3/9/2007, 11:18 PM
I'll pass a tractor trailer if I have to go 95 to do so.

especially way out west on I-40.

Jerk
3/9/2007, 11:28 PM
I'll pass a tractor trailer if I have to go 95 to do so.

especially way out west on I-40.

Dun't hurt my feelings none....just make sure you keep going.

soonerboomer93
3/10/2007, 12:13 AM
one day i'm going to setup a camcorder and capture my commute home to post on youtube

you people have it easy...

picasso
3/10/2007, 12:29 AM
Dun't hurt my feelings none....just make sure you keep going.
it's really just to stay out of your way.

and to keep from getting run over myself.:D

SicEmBaylor
3/10/2007, 12:39 AM
I like truckers just fine so long as they aren't running my *** into a ditch!

olevetonahill
3/10/2007, 10:44 AM
This thread had so much potential till it got all gheyd up by someone . :mad: