PDA

View Full Version : In an interview, Nate Carter referred to his "girlfriend"...

SoonerShark
3/9/2007, 01:24 PM
who was on the women's team. Which women's team player is his girlfriend?

Collier11
3/9/2007, 01:26 PM
who cares? Why is it any of your business?

colleyvillesooner
3/9/2007, 01:27 PM
he did bring it up in an interview...

King Crimson
3/9/2007, 01:33 PM
Krista Sanchez.

Jeopardude
3/9/2007, 01:35 PM

Cranky McCrankerson is on the board!

Big Red Ron
3/9/2007, 01:36 PM
Krista Sanchez.no way!

SoonerShark
3/9/2007, 01:37 PM

Why take offense? He mentioned it. Other Sooner athletes like Nate Hybl, who was not from this area, had a local girlfriend, which kept he more greatly tied to the area. Eduardo Najera married a Norman area women, which keeps him coming back more. It is nice if the players who are not from anyplace within 1,000 miles from here keep roots in the community. The women's players who came to the men's games, were wearing shirts supportive of Nate Carter. If you don't know the answer, then don't answer. Thanks for looking.

Big Red Ron
3/9/2007, 01:39 PM
Why take offense? He mentioned it. Other Sooner athletes like Nate Hybl, who was not from this area, had a local girlfriend, which kept he more greatly tied to the area. Eduardo Najera married a Norman area women, which keeps him coming back more. It is nice if the players who are not from anyplace within 1,000 miles from here keep roots in the community. The women's players who came to the men's games, were wearing shirts supportive of Nate Carter. If you don't know the answer, then don't answer. Thanks for looking.Another testament to Oklahoma's hot chick ratio.

King Crimson
3/9/2007, 01:42 PM
Eduardo also lives in Edmond i think.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2007, 01:44 PM
It is Krista. She said he was her "best friend" in a questionnaire.

Collier11
3/9/2007, 02:31 PM
Im not taking offense and I didnt mean to be rude so I apologize about that. I just think that their personal info should be kept personal, but if he was talking about it then so be it.

Boomer.....
3/9/2007, 02:33 PM
He does have the "Carter's Crew" fan club.