PDA

View Full Version : Damn, is Skeletor a sore loser...

colleyvillesooner
3/9/2007, 10:03 AM
and a mega-yainch.

Mulkey declined comment on the technicals and bristled when it was suggested that the Sooners have a hex over Baylor.

"I don't know they have a hex on us," Mulkey said. "We have a national championship [in 2005] and they don't."

badger
3/9/2007, 10:36 AM
http://www.nmnathletics.com.edgesuite.net/pics25/400/PU/PUOVACMQJYVWYDC.20070309054045.jpg
nah, I think this picture shows that she is just happy that her team gave it their all. :D

stoopified
3/9/2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah she is a real whiner,I mean winner.Kinda reminds me of Ryal when he went 0-5-1 in his last 6 RRS.

badger
3/9/2007, 10:41 AM
As for Sherri Coale...

"We've had magnificent practice at that this year," Coale said. "I mean, how many times have we had to overcome shooting ourselves in the foot this season?"

"It's a huge advantage, obviously," Coale said. "It's convenient that we're here (in Oklahoma City) but I think they would have followed us anywhere."

"We did some silly things to let [Baylor] get back into the game and give them credit, they made shots," Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale said. "They made plays, but boy, we just handed them the basketball a few times, and you can't do that against quality teams. We were able to stave it off and do good things down the stretch."

badger
3/9/2007, 10:44 AM
oh and apparently, we might not have to deal with her anymore...
linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/columns/story?columnist=voepel_mechelle&id=2791602)
and by "her" I mean Skeletor, not Coale. :D

Fugue
3/9/2007, 10:45 AM
As for Sherri Coale...

"We've had magnificent practice at that this year," Coale said. "I mean, how many times have we had to overcome shooting ourselves in the foot this season?"

"It's a huge advantage, obviously," Coale said. "It's convenient that we're here (in Oklahoma City) but I think they would have followed us anywhere."

"We did some silly things to let [Baylor] get back into the game and give them credit, they made shots," Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale said. "They made plays, but boy, we just handed them the basketball a few times, and you can't do that against quality teams. We were able to stave it off and do good things down the stretch."

An enormous difference in class.

and personality

and looks

and.........

stoopified
3/9/2007, 11:13 AM
An enormous difference in class.

and personality

and looks

and.........Coaching ability,recruiting ability,arousal ability:D .....

SoonerStormchaser
3/9/2007, 11:47 AM
Definitely the last...spek!

TopDaugIn2000
3/9/2007, 12:05 PM
I posted this in another thread, but it's appropriate here as well:

my observations from the game.

I was VERY impressed with the composure of Sherri and the girls. They didn't react to the bad calls, assistant coaches calmed down the team before they got rowdy, etc. They simply acted relaxed and calm and let skeletor and her girls from the hood make asses of themselves. In the end it paid off, I think that had a lot to do with the 2 T's. AND KEEP THAT BEYONCE OFF THE ****ING FLOOR!!!!!!!.

Nice win girls. I'm very proud and I'll be there loud and proud saturday night.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2007, 01:47 PM
What the **** is up with Skelator staying on the court the whole time? I kept yelling "Off the Court, Ho!"

birddog
3/9/2007, 09:58 PM
anyone else see her punch the chair after a baylor turnover?

what a terrible sight that was.

Soonerus
3/9/2007, 10:32 PM
Skeletor is psycho deluxe...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2007, 10:58 PM
When she was on the court I kept wanting one of our players to "accidently" mow over her as they ran up the court.

Soonerus
3/9/2007, 11:04 PM
She may be a female Les Miles...

stoopified
3/13/2007, 11:32 AM
When she was on the court I kept wanting one of our players to "accidently" mow over her as they ran up the court.I think that is one of the differences between men's and women's basketball.In a men's game a coach who did that proably would get ACCIDENTALLY run into.

SicEmBaylor
3/15/2007, 03:12 AM
Normally, with some other coach, I might agree with these observations. I just can't bring myself to heap anything but praise and love on the rarest of rare Bears.........a winner (except against OU).

badger
3/15/2007, 08:22 AM
Normally, with some other coach, I might agree with these observations. I just can't bring myself to heap anything but praise and love on the rarest of rare Bears.........a winner (except against OU).
have you given her the "winner" throne at baylor yet?
http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/he-man/skeletor.jpg
I wonder what's in the box...