PDA

View Full Version : "Survivor Man" Vs. Man vs Wild

rufnek05
3/9/2007, 12:19 AM
after watching Survivor man, and now the newer "man vs wild. i have come to the conclusion that Survivor man is more hard core than "man vs wild"

Czar Soonerov
3/9/2007, 12:23 AM
Does he swallow the juice from elephant poo too?

SoonerTerry
3/9/2007, 12:23 AM
Wow, I haven't seen man vs wild.. but the trailers make it look like they think Les Stroud is a pus....

rufnek05
3/9/2007, 12:26 AM
Does he swallow the juice from elephant poo too?

that was pretty f'ed up when he did that. but i was beginning to think "what happened to survivor man?" his show just stopped and Man vs wild took its place. i don't think survivor man survived, and they just replaced him with Bear grylls.

jk the sooner fan
3/9/2007, 12:28 AM
bear grylls is much more hardcore than les stroud.......eating raw zebra meat from the carcass just after the lions finished eating there proves it!

Turd_Ferguson
3/9/2007, 12:29 AM
I read that Les was filming new episodes for this year. IMO, Bear sucks ***. He has a camera man with him, where as Les is on his own.

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/9/2007, 12:34 AM
Man vs. wild is far better than survivorman. I love both shows and watch both, but Les Stroud is waiting around most of the time to be found as where Bear leaves and finds his way out.

You can't go wrong watching either but I like man vs. wild a little better.

rufnek05
3/9/2007, 12:48 AM
all i know is neither show is for those in PETA. Survivor man just b***h slapped a lizard with a stick and now BBQ'd the sumbuck. awesome.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/9/2007, 01:30 AM
I read that Les was filming new episodes for this year. IMO, Bear sucks ***. He has a camera man with him, where as Les is on his own.This is the nitty-gritty, IMO. But, they are both insane fools that will go to great extremes to make a buck.

OhU1
3/9/2007, 09:39 AM
Bear is a tough S.O.B. You wouldn't know it to look at him. He must have a high mental and physical threshold to pain. He went through the French Foreign Legion training in one extended episode. There has to be an easier way to earn a living.