PDA

View Full Version : OU/Baylor Drinking Game

bri
3/8/2007, 09:34 PM
Take a drink every time the Fox Sports Texas announcers call the Cox Center "Lloyd Noble North" or cry about how close OKC is to Norman.

Pooooooooor Baaaaay-lor....

OKC-SLC
3/8/2007, 09:36 PM
seriously.

and just now pimping about how out of control and crazyloud the arena is. and then panned around to see people kind of hanging around because the game doesn't tip for like 10 more minutes.

Dio
3/9/2007, 12:06 AM
Yeah, 'cause no OU team in history has evar had to play a "neutral" field/court game in their opponent's back yard:

Football:
00 & 03 CCG v K State in KC
03 NC v LSU in NOLA
00 NC in Miami v FSU
Every freakin year v texass in Dallas, TEXAS(which is not to say I support going to home/home)

Basketball:
Every Conf tournament in KC evar v KU, KSU, or Mizzou
88 NC v Kansas in KC

Feel free to add/pile on

First time we ever get this advantage, and these tards want to gripe about it. Morans!

SoonerStormchaser
3/9/2007, 11:41 AM
Is that Neal Schon, Dio?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
3/10/2007, 06:20 PM
Take a drink every time the Fox Sports Texas announcers call the Cox Center "Lloyd Noble North" or cry about how close OKC is to Norman.

Pooooooooor Baaaaay-lor....

Yeah, and Dallas isn't close to Waco when they hold the Big XII bball tourney there....:rolleyes:

okienole3
3/10/2007, 06:27 PM
Yeah, and Dallas isn't close to Waco when they hold the Big XII bball tourney there....:rolleyes:

Well, I guess Dallas is a little closer to Waco than Norman.

Flagstaffsooner
3/10/2007, 06:29 PM
Where is the Cox Center? I left OKC 17 years ago. TIA

GottaHavePride
3/10/2007, 06:36 PM
Where is the Cox Center? I left OKC 17 years ago. TIA Formerly the Myriad, I think. Either that or it's across the street from what was formerly the Myriad. I can never keep it straight.

EDIT: yeah, the Cox center is what used to be the Myriad, and the Ford Center is right across the street.

Flagstaffsooner
3/10/2007, 06:38 PM
Ok. Thanks GHP.

Dio
3/11/2007, 10:05 AM
Is that Neal Schon, Dio?

Yes.