PDA

View Full Version : looking to get another dog to go along with my Boxer

rufnek05
3/8/2007, 06:04 PM
i've got 2 yr old boxer. i was thinking about adopting a corgi, anyone know much about corgi's? or other small but sturdy dogs

sooneron
3/8/2007, 09:40 PM
i've got 2 yr old boxer. i was thinking about adopting a corgi, anyone know much about corgi's? or other small but sturdy dogs
They're very smart and can have annoying barks. I used to dislike them a lot until I spent some time with one. Wicked smart.

OUHOMER
3/9/2007, 05:54 AM
you sure you dont want another boxer. One of my hands had some pups and got rid of all but 1. it a couple months old now, but i bet he would give it away

LilSooner
3/9/2007, 10:12 AM
Good on ya for wanting to adopt a dog. Your a good person rufnek.

rufnek05
3/9/2007, 10:19 AM
you sure you dont want another boxer. One of my hands had some pups and got rid of all but 1. it a couple months old now, but i bet he would give it away

haha, one boxer is enough right now. i'm looking to get a dog that is already house trained

Okla-homey
3/9/2007, 01:05 PM
Corgis are notoriously snappy. In fact, I heard on good authority (from a guy I know who was posted from his regiment to Buckingham Place for a couple years,) that HM Queen Elizabeth II always wears gloves in public because of the scars on her hands and forearms from years of raising corgis.

They poop a lot too, and the Queen lets them do so wherever in the palace they please...my friend often stepped in it.

Mixer!
3/9/2007, 01:33 PM
How about Jack Russell Terriers?

jeremy885
3/9/2007, 02:58 PM
I own two Corgis and mine don't bite or poop more then any other dog.