swardboy
3/8/2007, 03:13 PM
Anyone tried the chili dogs at A&W?

StuIsTheMan
3/8/2007, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by StuIsTheMan
AD will be a Bronco...BOOK IT!

Originally Posted by Scott D
hah....Willis McGahee will be a Bronco...BOOK THAT!

AD=Next Bronco Star RB...

Scott D
3/8/2007, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuIsTheMan
AD will be a Bronco...BOOK IT!

AD=Next Bronco Star RB...

psst, you ignored the following post by me where they already signed Travis Henry.

Ash
3/8/2007, 04:07 PM
chocolate cake and beer, two great tastes that taste great together.

buffalobill989
3/8/2007, 04:09 PM
yeah his 3 ypc is going to be hard to replace. he didnt want to be here why let him sit out & get nothing for him after next year. at least we got three picks for him. i think we trade our 12 a third to cleveland for #3 and take ad :D

StuIsTheMan
3/8/2007, 04:13 PM
psst, you ignored the following post by me where they already signed Travis Henry.

I'd pretty much scratch what I said...Broncos signed Travis Henry today. Question is where will Jamal Lewis, Corey Dillon, and Willis McGahee land. Any of those teams "needing" a running back could...

Now I am up to speed...But it is a front I tell you...AD WILL BE A BRONCO!....

Scott D
3/8/2007, 04:18 PM
heh..and I've heard arguments why he'll be a Bronco, a Brown, a Bill, a Raider, a Texan, or a Dolphin. Hell, I've even heard an outlandish one on how he'll be a Charger.

Paperclip
3/8/2007, 04:30 PM
I've even heard an outlandish one on how he'll be a Charger.

Do they have a decent running back?

Scott D
3/8/2007, 04:35 PM
Do they have a decent running back?

yeah they have a guy who is pretty good. But some Tomlinson guy is starting over him ;)

H8HOGS
3/8/2007, 05:09 PM
LOL

Scott D
3/8/2007, 05:11 PM
FREE MICHAEL TUCKER! :D

snp
3/8/2007, 05:14 PM
pssst, Michael Turner.

Scott D
3/8/2007, 05:18 PM
pssst, Michael Turner.

yeah him too ;)

StuIsTheMan
3/8/2007, 06:37 PM
http://www.gjsentinel.com/sports/content/sports/stories/2007/02/18/2_19_rj_bits_WWW.html

"I’m huge on watching the rumors during the offseason, and one very interesting rumor has been posed involving the Broncos and the Houston Texans prior to the NFL draft.
The suggestion is Denver and Houston have been talking about a trade that would send quarterback Jake Plummer, running back Tatum Bell and a low-round draft choice to the Texans for the eighth pick in the first round and another player to be named.
Denver would then, with the eighth selection, take Adrian Peterson, the University of Oklahoma running back.
Also suggested by the same Front Range source: Denver might be looking at signing tight end Daniel Graham, a free agent-to-be from the New England Patriots, who also happens to be a University of Colorado product from Cherry Creek whose father was former Bronco standout linebacker Tom Graham.
All of this sounds good to me. We all know The Snake’s days are numbered in Denver, unless, of course, he wants to hang around as a second-stringer, which he says he does not want to do. And I’ve never been a Tatum Bell fan. He’s been a lesser version of Clinton Portis, but not nearly as strong and much more likely to be missing in action."

It WILL HAPPEN!!!!

Scott D
3/8/2007, 06:55 PM
http://www.gjsentinel.com/sports/content/sports/stories/2007/02/18/2_19_rj_bits_WWW.html

"I’m huge on watching the rumors during the offseason, and one very interesting rumor has been posed involving the Broncos and the Houston Texans prior to the NFL draft.
The suggestion is Denver and Houston have been talking about a trade that would send quarterback Jake Plummer, running back Tatum Bell and a low-round draft choice to the Texans for the eighth pick in the first round and another player to be named.
Denver would then, with the eighth selection, take Adrian Peterson, the University of Oklahoma running back.
Also suggested by the same Front Range source: Denver might be looking at signing tight end Daniel Graham, a free agent-to-be from the New England Patriots, who also happens to be a University of Colorado product from Cherry Creek whose father was former Bronco standout linebacker Tom Graham.
All of this sounds good to me. We all know The Snake’s days are numbered in Denver, unless, of course, he wants to hang around as a second-stringer, which he says he does not want to do. And I’ve never been a Tatum Bell fan. He’s been a lesser version of Clinton Portis, but not nearly as strong and much more likely to be missing in action."

It WILL HAPPEN!!!!

except 1. Tatum Bell is now a Detroit Lion
2. Jake Plummer whether he likes it or not is a Tampa Bay Buc.
3. who the hell wrote that article you quoted, Mark Kiszla?

Ash
3/8/2007, 07:01 PM
Man, wouldn't it be cool if there was a general sports forum on teh boards?

Seamus
3/8/2007, 10:39 PM
Heh. Smirk.

Jello Biafra
3/8/2007, 11:45 PM
Anyone tried the chili dogs at A&W?

heh....the home wrecker burrito at moes is the shiznit.....

goingoneight
3/9/2007, 12:25 AM
Ain't it nice to see NFL teams fightin' for OU players? :)

soonerboomer93
3/9/2007, 09:47 PM
FREE MICHAEL TUCKER! :D

*with purchase of equal or lesser value