PDA

View Full Version : Nompton/OKC question:

goingoneight
3/8/2007, 01:21 AM
I'm going to the Spring Game, but the last time I was in Nompton/OKC, I went to the City Walk in Bricktown. I'm going to have a 20-year old chick and her 19 yo boyfriend with our group, so anyone know of anything cool in OKC, Bricktown, anything for after the game? We don't get together very often, so we're staying in OKC to do some stuff together before and after the game, and I would like to drink myself into a comatose state, but I can't just leave my friends at the door. Any suggestions? What's new and cool there?

tommieharris91
3/8/2007, 02:06 AM
Feed em
Hornets Game

All I can think of, but I rarely leave Norman.

Shneeg11
3/8/2007, 06:37 AM
Just go to O'Connels, or Louie's on campus corner, but if you would rather do the club scene, i just don't know how to help ya, i'm not much for clubbin

1stTimeCaller
3/8/2007, 08:53 AM
wtf is Nompton?

TheHumanAlphabet
3/8/2007, 11:06 AM
wtf is Nompton?

My thought exactly. I have never heard of Nompton?

King Crimson
3/8/2007, 11:08 AM
chile colorado at Tarahumara is usually pretty good.

Boomer.....
3/8/2007, 11:33 AM
My thought exactly. I have never heard of Nompton?
If you check out peoples locations, you will see that there are a few Nomptonites around here.

I would just go to a sports bar which everyone could get into. You could drink and they could watch you. :D

setem
3/8/2007, 11:34 AM
If you check out peoples locations, you will see that there are a few Nomptonites around here.

I would just go to a sports bar which everyone could get into. You could drink and they could watch you. :D

SAY WHAT?

STRAIGHT OUTTA NOMPTON!!!

rufnek05
3/8/2007, 11:45 AM
hooka bar, or........hooters, good for you, good for him, good for everyone.

def_lazer_fc
3/8/2007, 02:41 PM
hooters? man, you can go to one of those anyway. hit up the local establishments. to hell with chain restaurants.
hookah? i'm not paying to smoke out of a hooka unless i'm getting high. and strawberry flavored tabacco does not get me high. but to each his own.

goingoneight
3/9/2007, 12:51 AM
There's a helluva lot more to do in OKC if you're of age than there is in Tulsa, IMHO... but these damn young guns had to go and be 19 and 20 :mad:!!!

Oh, well... they're OU fans, so we know of ONE thing for certain that is gonna be good. Thanks everyone... :)