PDA

View Full Version : "I am Sorry!!"

Mongo
3/7/2007, 11:43 PM
Have any of you used this statement to end a fight just for the fight's sake, when you know you are in the right?

SoonerTerry
3/7/2007, 11:50 PM
"You are right, Your always right..... I'm an idiot"

TheUnnamedSooner
3/7/2007, 11:52 PM
Yes, it saves lots of headaches.

OKC Sooner
3/8/2007, 12:04 AM
All young men, before getting married should memorize this:

"I'm so sorry, darling... it was all my fault, I'm a total idiot and I promise I'll never do that again."

... it makes for long marriages.

Mongo
3/8/2007, 12:10 AM

"I'm so sorry, darling... it was all my fault, I'm a total idiot and I promise I'll never do that again."

I half way agree. Any male should learn it, but should only use this statement's power as a last resort.

I thought I was thick skulled or stubborn, yet a woman that is totally wrong will not admit it or recognize an arguement defeat.

Long marriage? maybe, if the male is a level headed person.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/8/2007, 12:13 AM
"You are right, Your always right..... I'm an idiot"

Wow, it's not only me!

oumartin
3/8/2007, 12:38 AM
watch dane cook explain an fight between a guy and girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z468B8vV6XU

rufnek05
3/8/2007, 01:00 AM
nothing fights. its true. i try to avoid those just because they are a waste of time, and it usally ends with me saying "you are right"

Tiptonsooner
3/8/2007, 06:48 AM
You can either be right or happy, pick one.

BoogercountySooner
3/8/2007, 07:18 AM
If I am in any arguement with anyone I think to myself if I win or lose this arguement will it matter in a week. Sometimes in an aguement it turns into a competition that people get into their head that they must win. In the end does it really matter if you do or not?

I don't usually have to tell my wife I'm sorry during an arguement I usually just say "will it matter a week from now. It usually won't and we both see how silly it is to argue. Thus no feelings get hurt.

Osce0la
3/8/2007, 08:11 AM
heh...The other day I said it, but it came out more like "I'm sorry you get your feelings hurt so damn easy"...

Needless to say, the argument didn't end there :D

sanantoniosooner
3/8/2007, 08:42 AM
Never go to bed angry.

Stay up and fight.

usmc-sooner
3/8/2007, 08:50 AM
Have any of you used this statement to end a fight just for the fight's sake, when you know you are in the right?

never show em your weak.

if I say this my wife smells blood and goes in for the kill. I'd be better off slitting my arteries and jumping in a pool of hungry sharks.

SoonerStormchaser
3/8/2007, 09:38 AM
You always use that with your wife...

...I learned that pretty quick, and I haven't even been married 2 months!

IB4OU2
3/8/2007, 09:47 AM

It worked for me for about thirty years till her midlife crisis kicked in...now space and time seem to be her answer. :(

soonernation
3/8/2007, 09:50 AM
never show em your weak.

if I say this my wife smells blood and goes in for the kill. I'd be better off slitting my arteries and jumping in a pool of hungry sharks.

It might be a good idea for you to start researching lawyers in your area.

olevetonahill
3/8/2007, 01:52 PM
You always use that with your wife...

...I learned that pretty quick, and I haven't even been married 2 months!
So your getting House broke fast huh ?