PDA

View Full Version : If any of you post on ouinsider.com...

the_ouskull
3/7/2007, 10:04 PM
...try to find out why I was banned. I'd contact the site admin, but, somehow, they didn't leave me any contact information. Go figure.

Some people around there walk around begging for a foot in their *ss, and I'M the one to get in trouble for giving it to them? Ridiculous. I'd like to hear the "reasoning" at least, so if any of you know / have any e-mail contact info, I'd love.

Thanks.

Danny

Big Red Ron
3/7/2007, 10:34 PM
Danny,

Sometimes you're a prick.

Signed,

An Even Bigger Prick

:D

King Crimson
3/7/2007, 10:49 PM
that board is a joke, and i've seen you posting over there more than in the past. what the **** happened?

you know me from the trolls/Rome but i post as sanguinettti at Insider. Crimson King is NOT me.

Frozen Sooner
3/7/2007, 11:06 PM
To be fair, Danny, you DID tell a guy he should commit suicide rather than post on a message board.

I mean, I laughed and all, but y'know...

the_ouskull
3/7/2007, 11:28 PM
That's not fair, Mike. Fair would be posting what HE said too...

:D

...if they can't "handle me," f 'em. God forbid that someone try to stir up the Cleti Cocktail over there. There are a handful of knowledgeable posters, but for the most part, it's football fans doing drive-by's... poorly. The guys that DO know what they're talking about make the trip worth it, but I'm not going to "tone it down" for the sake of someone's feelings when they're blindly; and inaccurately, bashing a coach, and a person, whom I know quite well.

I mean, I'd like to be able to post there, but if they deem me unfit, I'll find a way to move on and all.

So did the guy cry or what? :D

the_ouskull

Soonerfan88
3/8/2007, 12:00 AM
This is what was placed in your post on the "Scottie Again" thread:

OUSKULL HAS BEEN BANNED. THIS POST, ALONG WITH A COUPLE OTHERS MADE TODAY, ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW TO NOT DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE. I SUGGEST A FEW OF YOU TAKE THIS TO HEART BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE VERY CLOSE TO BEING BANNED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER WARNING. PLEASE RE-READ THE POST STUCK AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD ABOUT RESPECTING OTHERS' OPINIONS. - ADMIN

the_ouskull
3/8/2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, he cried. :D

I guess people would rather be spoon-fed bullsh*t than force-fed the truth...

the_ouskull

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/8/2007, 02:55 PM
just delete off all your cookies, reregister using a different email addy, and keep on going. that's what i did when i was banned from there. :D :eek:

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 03:29 PM
Hope they don't mind this:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet you still try to blame his departure on Kelvin Sampson...??? MAN, you suck at this message board thing, DC.

the_ouskull

OUSKULL HAS BEEN BANNED. THIS POST, ALONG WITH A COUPLE OTHERS MADE TODAY, ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW TO NOT DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE. I SUGGEST A FEW OF YOU TAKE THIS TO HEART BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE VERY CLOSE TO BEING BANNED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER WARNING. PLEASE RE-READ THE POST STUCK AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD ABOUT RESPECTING OTHERS' OPINIONS. - ADMIN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with my reply of http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/harleysgal62/Smilies/New/bitenails.gif

101sooner
3/8/2007, 03:52 PM
I laughed my *** off when I saw them bane you (no offense meant Skull).

If you read that forum on a regular basis you would see the humor.

Every single thread turns into a ****ing match. It just seemed like an odd time to draw the line. I mean Skull was guilty and all, but it's funny that they decided to make a stand starting with him.

jk the sooner fan
3/8/2007, 04:38 PM
maybe you arent the most underrated poster in the history of insider

the_ouskull
3/8/2007, 05:31 PM
Maybe I am...

I mean, considering all of the bitchslap fights that happen over there, I think that they nailed me to placate the old-timers whom I hopped in the boat with and started rocking. I don't care if someone has 10,000 posts or 10, if they say something stupid, they deserve to get called out on it, and I don't care if they're an "insider" or a newcomer, if they cry about it, then they're too big of a b*tch to post on a public message board in the first place. I wonder what % of people that post on message boards do so because they're too big of a Nancy Boy to say the things that they say in public; at a sports bar or whatnot? Say what you will about me. I know that I AM a pr*ck when it comes to OU sports, and I openly admit it... I'm also a fiercely loyal fan who is always happy to put someone in their place, be it because they're attacking OU, or because they're making OU, and its fans, look bad, fan or opponent. But I'm also an insanely loyal fan, and, if you ask fans of other schools that have met me, online or in person, I represent our school and its teams a H*LL of a lot better than many fans do.

Sports aren't about "participation," they're about competition, and I guess that I was too much competition for the limelight with some of the people over there; I guess I made too many people look bad; I rocked too many boats.

Oh well, this place is home to me anyway... maybe I'll just have to try (try) to get some traffic on the Basketball Board over here. :D

So, how's about that Longar Longar? Looks like that was something else that the ol' (underrated) ouskull was right about... Who knew?

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
3/8/2007, 05:32 PM
Hope they don't mind this:

with my reply of http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/harleysgal62/Smilies/New/bitenails.gif

Oh, and thank you Colley...

the_ouskull

jk the sooner fan
3/8/2007, 06:46 PM
well thank god we've got you here to straighten all of us out.....

CtheB
3/8/2007, 07:23 PM
ouskull is definitely not suffering from a lack of self-esteem.

the_ouskull
3/8/2007, 07:29 PM
Only when it comes to Sooner sports...

I'd prefer to hear something along the lines of, "it's a good thing he's on OUR side," but I'll take what I can get.

For what it's worth, JK, I'm noting the sarcasm... I just don't care much. I LOVE talking sports, and I especially love talking basketball this time of year. I don't really know why that would make you think I'm here to "straighten anybody out," but if you feel it's worth saying, knock yourself out, guy. I feel like I know enough ball to be able to talk it as well, or better than most, yes. I'm also smart enough to be able to admit when I'm wrong. Dichotomy, I know.

Anyway, My Name Is Earl comes on soon, so I need to make some dinner.

the_ouskull

sanantoniosooner
3/8/2007, 07:31 PM
shocking.

the_ouskull
3/8/2007, 07:35 PM
Shocker?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sichuevos/shocker.jpg

Link is not work, or humor-impaired safe...

the_ouskull

jk the sooner fan
3/8/2007, 07:52 PM
I'm also a fiercely loyal fan who is always happy to put someone in their place, be it because they're attacking OU, or because they're making OU, and its fans, look bad, fan or opponent.

i was referring to this...

you make me laugh, alot.....and thats a good thing

the_ouskull
3/8/2007, 08:03 PM
I can live with that. Ah crap, Earl's on. See ya.

the_ouskull

OK2LA
3/8/2007, 10:11 PM
maybe you arent the most underrated poster in the history of insider

Hehe. That is some funny chit.

SteelClip49
3/9/2007, 11:13 AM
I got banned from Hornfans.com because I just did a comparison between the traditions of OU and Texas such as......

Oklahoma has more national titles, Heismans, All-Americans, Award winners, bowl wins, conference titles especially Big 12 titles, a top 5 program according to the stats of cfbdatawarehouse.com, tied at the #1 spot for most weeks spend atop the AP poll. I also said that Texas was 3-8 vs. Vanderbilt all time and they did not take to kindly of the things I posted.

They can insult OU but when I just add some facts to the mix without any insult, they ban me. Texas fans are dumb and sensitive. Hell, the administrator or whoever runs the board is a woman--LonghornGirlie.

MikeInNorman
3/9/2007, 11:19 AM
From the looks of it, the new board system over there has effectively banned everybody, skull. Don't worry, be happy.

sanantoniosooner
3/9/2007, 11:25 AM
I got banned from Hornfans.com because I just did a comparison between the traditions of OU and Texas such as......

Oklahoma has more national titles, Heismans, All-Americans, Award winners, bowl wins, conference titles especially Big 12 titles, a top 5 program according to the stats of cfbdatawarehouse.com, tied at the #1 spot for most weeks spend atop the AP poll. I also said that Texas was 3-8 vs. Vanderbilt all time and they did not take to kindly of the things I posted.

They can insult OU but when I just add some facts to the mix without any insult, they ban me. Texas fans are dumb and sensitive. Hell, the administrator or whoever runs the board is a woman--LonghornGirlie.
Yeah, I'm sure some horn would be welcomed with open arms around here if they were just sharing "facts" about the all time record between them and OU.

Hornfans is a mess, but you are silly if you think you can drop all that in one post and expect it to not be taken as smack.

SteelClip49
3/9/2007, 11:28 AM
Hey, if it's all in clean fun without adding insults and vulgarity then what's the problem?

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/9/2007, 11:33 AM
maybe skull ought to start a board. something like

www.ouinsiderrejects.com

hmmm....maybe this is what that board would comprise of....:D :pop:

sanantoniosooner
3/9/2007, 02:43 PM
Hey, if it's all in clean fun without adding insults and vulgarity then what's the problem?
Depending on the manner it's shared, a fact can be considered an insult.

Amazingly people play dumb when that tactic is employed.

"What did I do?"

the_ouskull
3/9/2007, 05:18 PM
No doubt. I see kids in my classes do that every single day.

"I didn't know...."

My response: "Then it looks like you're failing due to ignorance rather than apathy. It's a step up. I can make you learn. I can't make you care."

Their response to my response: "What?"

the_ouskull