PDA

View Full Version : How bad is it for a 20 year old....

setem
3/7/2007, 12:01 AM
to not know that President Lincoln was assassinated?

She is in college!

jk the sooner fan
3/7/2007, 12:02 AM
clearly you've not been to the fan school of the history of lincoln

that was a mercy killin boy

setem
3/7/2007, 12:04 AM

WTF? I am not understanding...

Frozen Sooner
3/7/2007, 12:06 AM

Heh. Actually, I was thinking that it was probably FaninAma's daughter and setem better not tell her he was thinking about pledging.

setem
3/7/2007, 12:11 AM
She goes to Arkansas...bring on the jokes!!!

soonerboomer93
3/7/2007, 12:11 AM
heh

tommieharris91
3/7/2007, 12:16 AM
She goes to Arkansas.

That school is a joke in and of itself. I had a lot of high school friends go to Arkie. About half ended up at aggy. I know, I know, lateral move. From bad genetics school to bad business school for them. (actually I know nothing about arkie academics).

setem
3/7/2007, 12:19 AM
I am a Sooner fan inside and out but do not bag on my Hogs!

I have so many friends who go to UofA. They have an amazing education program!

That state gets a bad rap! The place is gorgeous!

tommieharris91
3/7/2007, 12:22 AM
I am a Sooner fan inside and out but do not bag on my Hogs!

I have so many friends who go to UofA. They have an amazing education program!

That state gets a bad rap! The place is gorgeous!

All I have to say is... 1988:mad:. (I hope I'm right with that year.)

Sooner24
3/7/2007, 12:33 AM
All I have to say is... 1988:mad:. (I hope I'm right with that year.)

:confused: Are you talking about the 1978 OB? :confused:

tommieharris91
3/7/2007, 01:00 AM
It been 1978. It was the one year arky beat us for the champeenship. Weren't we banned from bowls in 1988?

Neg me for not knowin' my OU history.

Octavian
3/7/2007, 01:07 AM
It been 1978. It was the one year arky beat us for the champeenship. Weren't we banned from bowls in 1988?

Neg me for not knowin' my OU history.

Arky beat us New Years Eve 1978. We would've won our 6th NC had we shown up.

We returned the favor 9 years later to the day in 1987...on the same field, 42-8.

We were banned from participating in bowl games in '89 and '90.

goingoneight
3/7/2007, 01:15 AM
Anyone ever seen that South Park episode when Mr. Garrison is asked about Sam Adams, and he replies "Why do I need to teach about a guy who makes BEER for a living?!?"

That's one of my favorite quotes ever! :D

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2006980948

Samuel Jackson Beer!!! MMMM-mmmm, BITCH!!!

jacru
3/7/2007, 01:19 AM
that reflects negatively on: her parents (how involved could they have been in her education?), her public school (what else didn't they teach her?), the university that accepted her(If the idiot can pay, let them in?), herself (Bill Engvall has a sign for you.)
pitiful. :(

Octavian
3/7/2007, 01:24 AM
oh...and the fact that a 20 year old American student at a major 21st century U.S. university does not know about Abe's demise is a poor reflection of not only herself but our entire society.

too much MTV and shopping mall culture to fathom....it's like not knowing that you can't drive to Hawaii

silverwheels
3/7/2007, 01:58 AM
My generation is embarrassing... :(

OSUAggie
3/7/2007, 02:05 AM
They have a decent bidness school. And their students know more about their football history than any other school's group of students I've talked to.. by far. I dont know what that has to do with the ignorance regarding Abe, but it should count for something.

batonrougesooner
3/7/2007, 02:09 AM
Didn't Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate Lincoln during the Thanksgiving play at the school book suppository in Washington D.C.?

Kids these days just don't appreciate history.

Fraggle145
3/7/2007, 02:31 AM
Why do you think that show with Foxworthy , "Do you know more than a fifth grader?" is possible...

olevetonahill
3/7/2007, 02:40 AM
to not know that President Lincoln was assassinated?

She is in college!
Lose the Dumbasz bithch !
If she dont know 6th grade history why in hell you want to know her ?

tommieharris91
3/7/2007, 02:40 AM
Why do you think that show with Foxworthy , "Do you know more than a fifth grader?" is possible...

For some reason, I bet they could school me at chemistry stuff nowadays.

OSUAggie
3/7/2007, 02:45 AM

Odds say she's easy. That's a decent reason to know her.

olevetonahill
3/7/2007, 02:54 AM
that reflects negatively on: her parents (how involved could they have been in her education?), her public school (what else didn't they teach her?), the university that accepted her(If the idiot can pay, let them in?), herself (Bill Engvall has a sign for you.)
pitiful. :(
her parents should have taught her to keep her Knees together and her Mouth shut and NOT swallow

olevetonahill
3/7/2007, 02:56 AM
So Ur saying thats why you LOVE you some sheep ? :pop:

def_lazer_fc
3/7/2007, 04:18 AM
i watched that 5th grader show last week and i didn't know what month columbus day was in. but if that little kid starts getting uppity about knowing it, i'll just remind him that i can buy beer, and am thus superior. and i've seen boobs. of a girl. i win. game over.

Fraggle145
3/7/2007, 04:29 AM
her parents should have taught her to keep her Knees together and her Mouth shut and NOT swallow

I blame you for all thats wrong in the world ;)

olevetonahill
3/7/2007, 04:36 AM
I blame you for all thats wrong in the world ;)
You really want that stoopid a bitch to be able to breed ?:eek:

Fraggle145
3/7/2007, 04:51 AM

good point... hmmm somehow make her smart and easy? :confused: or at least oral fun time should always be condoned. :O

3/7/2007, 05:22 AM

Just how do you think we all got here?

setem
3/7/2007, 09:42 AM

I know her through my friend Ty and he knows her because she is the girl he makes-out with when he is drunk!

crawfish
3/7/2007, 09:46 AM
They have a decent bidness school. And their students know more about their football history than any other school's group of students I've talked to.. by far. I dont know what that has to do with the ignorance regarding Abe, but it should count for something.

They have a GREAT bidness school, almost entirely financed by the evil Wal-Mart machine. :)

Fayetteville is a very nice town, and the surrounding area is gorgeous. I wouldn't mind living there.

OhU1
3/7/2007, 09:49 AM
"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
-- Henry Mencken

Ash
3/7/2007, 09:51 AM

...she has nice ta tas?? :hot: I dunno...:confused:

IronSooner
3/7/2007, 10:05 AM
I know her through my friend Ty and he knows her because she is the girl he makes-out with when he is drunk!

Sounds like a shining example of driving a racecar on a racetrack to me. Just don't call her for help on calculus and you're golden.

This thread, while mildly amusing, would improve with pics....

rufnek05
3/7/2007, 10:15 AM
its rare you find a hot girl that is smart. and if they are they won't put out. its kind of like when guys in math leage don't get laid.

Sooner24
3/7/2007, 04:54 PM
Sounds like a shining example of driving a racecar on a racetrack to me. Just don't call her for help on calculus and you're golden.

This thread, while mildly amusing, would improve with pics....

I don't know. He said his friend made out with her when he's drunk so it might be he has to be drunk to get near her.

dolemitesooner
3/7/2007, 04:56 PM
oh...and the fact that a 20 year old American student at a major 21st century U.S. university does not know about Abe's demise is a poor reflection of not only herself but our entire society.

too much MTV and shopping mall culture to fathom....it's like not knowing that you can't drive to Hawaii
I thought you could drive to Hawaii?

Sooner24
3/7/2007, 05:17 PM

Since when? :confused:

:D

Dio
3/7/2007, 05:27 PM
Didn't Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate Lincoln during the Thanksgiving play at the school book suppository in Washington D.C.?

Kids these days just don't appreciate history.

Ouch! :eek: