PDA

View Full Version : played golf with Hairy today

picasso
3/6/2007, 11:17 PM
he didn't wear his mohair golf pants.

that is all.

proud gonzo
3/7/2007, 01:07 AM
did you check out his ***? pat thinks it's nice.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2686/4lifemjcpr8ncme8.jpg

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 08:04 AM
picasso pwn3d me.

I suck.

I could have really used Bruce's knowledge of the golf swing. I played like Pat, but putted worse.

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 08:05 AM
did you check out his ***? pat thinks it's nice.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2686/4lifemjcpr8ncme8.jpg

and DAMN, those are some sweet kicks....I miss those.

Xstnlsooner
3/7/2007, 08:17 AM
Props Mr Wilson! I had lots of fun and I sure got my money's worth! Now, about Christine...

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 08:20 AM
DANGER Will Robinson.

Xstnlsooner
3/7/2007, 08:36 AM
BUT she looked d*mn good in that skirt and sweater! Nice legs and plastic tomatoes!

fadada1
3/7/2007, 09:29 AM
any holes-in-one???

any holes-in-one on the golf course???

Boarder
3/7/2007, 09:31 AM
Ugh! Pat smokes? :eddie:

Mjcpr
3/7/2007, 09:32 AM
Ugh! Pat smokes? :eddie:

I did for many years. I quit in January 2006 though.

King Crimson
3/7/2007, 09:41 AM
nice old school Anser 2.....original grip?

Mjcpr
3/7/2007, 09:45 AM
nice old school Anser 2.....original grip?

As a matter of fact, it is. But it needs to be replaced. I just never think about getting it done until I use it. I bought that when I was in high school, I at one of the state lodges, if I remember correctly. Arrowhead or Fountainhead.

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 10:07 AM
that's an old school Cameron Mil Spec for me, circa 2000. Pretty much the same as the Answer 2. I just can't bring myself to play ping. Ping clashes with my mohair shorts.

Mjcpr
3/7/2007, 10:19 AM
that's an old school Cameron Mil Spec for me, circa 2000. Pretty much the same as the Answer 2. I just can't bring myself to play ping. Ping clashes with my mohair shorts.

Back off, Hairy. It's my putter he's interested in.

King Crimson
3/7/2007, 10:27 AM
was. i pulled my Answer out of the closet a few years ago (with the original grip from high school--and i lifted it out of my dad's club closet back then anyway) and got it re-gripped (one of those fake wrap wingrip numbers) before me and the old man went to Scotland. I putted unconscious the whole trip....which i desperately needed since i couldn't hit it in the fairway off the tee to save my life. it was terrible.

KC hits a huge bomb dead right....or a big pull hook into kneedeep heather and caddy says without much conviction: "we'll find it". over and over and over.

but before it had the same old ping guy grip. i had been using this mizuno TP Mills stick for a couple years perviously.

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 10:31 AM
I would kill pat to get a golf trip to Scotland.

twice.

JohnnyMack
3/7/2007, 10:41 AM

twice.

Trips or deaths?

Mjcpr
3/7/2007, 10:42 AM

twice.

Hairy, there is probably plenty of cow pastures out where you live.

:D

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 10:42 AM
Trips or deaths?

both?

King Crimson
3/7/2007, 10:49 AM

twice.

it's one of a few things in life that lives up to the hype. i honestly wish i had been playing more the preceding years or so. as it was, i was scrambling like a mutha most days. I played a couple good rounds though (Old Course, a place called Kingsbarns which is the 3rd course in the Dunhill Cup). but, there were some ugly days. i only vaguely remember any of the holes on the back at Troon...because i was rarely walking down any fairways. and it's hard work because it is windy and it rains most days.

it's gonna be fun seeing the Open at Carnoustie. Carnoustie is really tough. no flash, all golf course.

picasso
3/7/2007, 10:59 AM
it's one of a few things in life that lives up to the hype. i honestly wish i had been playing more the preceding years or so. as it was, i was scrambling like a mutha most days. I played a couple good rounds though (Old Course, a place called Kingsbarns which is the 3rd course in the Dunhill Cup). but, there were some ugly days. i only vaguely remember any of the holes on the back at Troon...because i was rarely walking down any fairways. and it's hard work because it is windy and it rains most days.

it's gonna be fun seeing the Open at Carnoustie. Carnoustie is really tough. no flash, all golf course.
dude, it ain't no Cimarron Trails.

no hole in one's but I dropped a snaking eagle putt that was moving about 10 miles an hour.
Hairy didn't play as well as usual but cursed less than normal. go figure.

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 11:08 AM
I've been working on that.