PDA

View Full Version : Smack talk with an OSU fan that was derailing a "Make Fun of Stephen Garcia" thread

OSUFAN11
3/5/2007, 08:55 AM
Dont be quick to poke fun at this guy because you might have one of your very own that did something stupid too. There are some people that are saying Ryan Broyles got suspended for smoking weed. Not sure if this is true yet but I thought I would fill you in on what is being said.

usmc-sooner
3/5/2007, 11:03 AM
Dont be quick to poke fun at this guy because you might have one of your very own that did something stupid too. There are some people that are saying Ryan Broyles got suspended for smoking weed. Not sure if this is true yet but I thought I would fill you in on what is being said.

don't you guys have a convicted child molester on your team.

OSUFAN11
3/5/2007, 11:27 AM
Ha Ha! I was just telling you something that was going around about Broyles. It figures you would say something about one of our players. It is nothing new to have a pot head at OU anyway.

usmc-sooner
3/5/2007, 11:35 AM
Ha Ha! I was just telling you something that was going around about Broyles. It figures you would say something about one of our players. It is nothing new to have a pot head at OU anyway.

aggies prefer child molesters to pot heads

I might have a reason to listen to you if you people weren't so obsessed with Broyles and OU.

Congratulations on your tied for last in the B12 South finish. Maybe if Baylor gets worse you guys can come out of the basement next year.

snp
3/5/2007, 12:30 PM
You are a typical Scout osu fan.

And that is a horrible, horrible thing.

Sooner in Tampa
3/5/2007, 12:37 PM
Freshman All-American child molesters. Ha Ha! Say what you want but Broyles is still a pothead. That might be the reason why he could not make up his mind on which school to go to! He was too blazed to understand what he was doing. Ha Ha! Who cares anyway right?

As for last year, that is fine if you want to talk trash on us tied for last but you barley beat that team that was tied for last. As for the upcoming season, hopefully we are only going to be better if anything. We have some talent coming back and some talent coming in so us OSU fans are excited. You can say what you want but you have no clue as to how this upcoming season is going to play out. I am not a pro so I dont try to act like I know how the season will turn out. I just let people like you run your mouth and hopefully you will be wrong. If you are correct then I will be the first one to tell you that you were correct.:mad: F&%cking aggie...just go away. Damn...don't you some sheep to tend too.

You are going to be better hopefully :confused: You can't get worse...can you??? Don't worry Gundy and Booger Picker will take great care of your beloved animal loving school.

Now go talk smack on someones board that might actually have a chance at winning against.

OSUFAN11
3/5/2007, 04:14 PM
:mad: F&%cking aggie...just go away. Damn...don't you some sheep to tend too.

You are going to be better hopefully :confused: You can't get worse...can you??? Don't worry Gundy and Booger Picker will take great care of your beloved animal loving school.

Now go talk smack on someones board that might actually have a chance at winning against.

I came on here to tell you about a rumor that has been going around and all of the sudden I get smack talk thrown my direction. Yes, I may think it is funny just because of the bashing that you guys did on this kid that the article was posted about. Not once did I say that one team was better than the other and I never said that OSU didnt have their own idiot players. Now one thing I did say was that I like to sit back and watch people like you run your mouth about OSU. I dont know what is going to happen this season but I do know that you popped your mouth off way too quick and you just made the good Sooner fans look bad.

As for having a chance to beat OU, I believe we did. I am not throwing out excuses though because we lost and that is the past. I wish the best of luck to the Sooners and I hope that they do good. The better they do, the more fun the game will be. As for you, I sure hope you grow up and stop making yourself sound like trash.

Scott D
3/5/2007, 05:11 PM

I wouldn't be worried about an isolated event. It's when a player starts on a road to continual destructive behavior that it becomes a concern. If everyone dropped players who had partaken in a little weed smoking during high school, schools like Texas couldn't field a team.

OSUFAN11
3/5/2007, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't be worried about an isolated event. It's when a player starts on a road to continual destructive behavior that it becomes a concern. If everyone dropped players who had partaken in a little weed smoking during high school, schools like Texas couldn't field a team.

You do have a point! Sounds like Prentis Elliot when he was at OSU.

goingoneight
3/6/2007, 01:29 AM

Fingerprentiss!!!

Sooner in Tampa
3/6/2007, 06:53 AM
I came on here to tell you about a rumor ...

Freshman All-American child molesters

It is nothing new to have a pot head at OU anyway.

As for having a chance to beat OU, I believe we did. I am not throwing out excuses though because we lost and that is the past. I wish the best of luck to the Sooners and I hope that they do good. The better they do, the more fun the game will be. As for you, I sure hope you grow up and stop making yourself sound like trash.You're kidding me right...you want to come on OUr board with this "rumor" crap and then make jokes like it is OKAY to be a child molester as long as you are an All-American...NOT FUNNY on both accounts.

So yes you are going to get smacked for it.

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/6/2007, 08:29 AM
I feel like I am losing brain cells every time I read one of your posts.

Funny, we have been saying that about osu for years.

OSUFAN11
3/6/2007, 10:28 AM
Funny, we have been saying that about osu for years.

Good for you!

OSUFAN11
3/6/2007, 06:59 PM
I have a quick question for the moderator on this thread. Why have two of my posts been deleted? I am pretty sure they were not obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. There are quite a few other posts, just on this thread, that are way worse than mine are. If I was in the wrong in any message that I posted, please point it out and let me know so I can understand what I can and cannot type on this board. Seems to me that every time I call out or reply to carolinasoonerinfla, it gets deleted.

usmc-sooner
3/6/2007, 07:29 PM
I have a quick question for the moderator on this thread. Why have two of my posts been deleted? I am pretty sure they were not obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. There are quite a few other posts, just on this thread, that are way worse than mine are. If I was in the wrong in any message that I posted, please point it out and let me know so I can understand what I can and cannot type on this board. Seems to me that every time I call out or reply to carolinasoonerinfla, it gets deleted.

maybe they get tired of you calling a HS kid a pothead since he decided to come to OU over OSU. You don't just start posting crap on rumors on opposing teams website.

Frozen Sooner
3/6/2007, 07:44 PM
Seems to me that every time I call out ...carolinasoonerinfla, it gets deleted.

Good to see you noticed that.

If you have any questions about moderation, feel free to PM me.

And please don't tell OU fans whether they should be posting on an OU message board again, nor make unproven allegations about OU recruits, signees, or players.

Thanks.

tommieharris91
3/6/2007, 08:05 PM
I came on here to tell you about a rumor that has been going around

I stopped reading right here.

Scott D
3/6/2007, 08:57 PM

Pretty sure Prentiss was already in trouble with the law, not school, the law before he set foot on the OSU campus as a graduated high schooler.

OSUFAN11
3/6/2007, 09:23 PM
Good to see you noticed that.

If you have any questions about moderation, feel free to PM me.

And please don't tell OU fans whether they should be posting on an OU message board again, nor make unproven allegations about OU recruits, signees, or players.

Thanks.

You got it.

OSUFAN11
3/6/2007, 09:31 PM
:Don't worry Gundy and Booger Picker will take great care of your beloved animal loving school.

I love how you call it an animal loving school. Is that because we have one of the best Vet schools? I graduated with a Fire and Safety Engineering degree at OSU which is one of a kind. Actually where do you think all of the firefighting training comes from in Oklahoma? It sure isnt OU! You should thank them because they do a great job at training YOUR local firemen. With that said call us an animal loving school all you want! It makes me laugh!

*disclaimer*

In no way am I saying that OU is not a great college. I have a few family members who graduated from there and they are very successful! I am just stating this so I dont have people implying that I think OU is not a good school.

SoonerTerry
3/6/2007, 11:23 PM
your just gun shy now...

OSUFAN11
3/6/2007, 11:41 PM
Think what you want!

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 12:00 AM
I love how you call it an animal loving school. Is that because we have one of the best Vet schools? I graduated with a Fire and Safety Engineering degree at OSU which is one of a kind. Actually where do you think all of the firefighting training comes from in Oklahoma? It sure isnt OU! You should thank them because they do a great job at training YOUR local firemen. With that said call us an animal loving school all you want! It makes me laugh!

*disclaimer*

In no way am I saying that OU is not a great college. I have a few family members who graduated from there and they are very successful! I am just stating this so I dont have people implying that I think OU is not a good school.

does OSU have a medical school?

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 12:07 AM
does OSU have a medical school?

No, but I hear OU has a good one. Check out the bottom of my post that was talking about schools. You might want to read something that is right under "*disclaimer*" OOH-RAH!

SoonerTerry
3/7/2007, 12:38 AM
This thread just died

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 12:52 AM
This thread just died

Looks like you have been keeping your eye on this thread for some reason. Are you waiting for me to say something bad about your precious gooners so you can try to come back at me with something? If it will make you happy I can give you something to talk about on this thread. Some co-workers were having a conversation the other day about OU's future QB. We thought about who would be best for the starting job and then came to realize that you could probably just borrow one of our backups. Zac Robinson could definately start and Alex Cate could probably take a jab at it also. You can thank me later for giving you something to think about. Dont think too hard because you might hurt your head.

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 06:33 AM
Looks like you have been keeping your eye on this thread for some reason. Are you waiting for me to say something bad about your precious gooners so you can try to come back at me with something? If it will make you happy I can give you something to talk about on this thread. Some co-workers were having a conversation the other day about OU's future QB. We thought about who would be best for the starting job and then came to realize that you could probably just borrow one of our backups. Zac Robinson could definately start and Alex Cate could probably take a jab at it also. You can thank me later for giving you something to think about. Dont think too hard because you might hurt your head.HAHAHAHAHAHA...is that what you sheephumpers REALLY think. :eek: You turds are more dillusional than I thought.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 09:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...is that what you sheephumpers REALLY think. :eek: You turds are more dillusional than I thought.

I am "dillusional"? I dont even know what that means. Maybe you meant delusional and if that is the case I think you must be. I may be a little off base about Alex Cate but I definitely think that Zac Robinson could start at OU.

Bye the way, can you not come up with anything better than sheephumper? Your 40 years old, surely you can come up with something better than that. I am 25 and I don't even think that is funny.

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 09:41 AM
I am "dillusional"? I dont even know what that means. Maybe you meant delusional and if that is the case I think you must be. I may be a little off base about Alex Cate but I definitely think that Zac Robinson could start at OU.

Bye the way, can you not come up with anything better than sheephumper? Your 40 years old, surely you can come up with something better than that. I am 25 and I don't even think that is funny.It's not meant to be funny. It is an adjective. Of course you don't think it's funny...it is used in reference to your school.

Since you want to talk about "not funny"...why don't you take your dumb @$$ "gooners" comment somewhere else. It's not even a real word.:rolleyes:

And save your spelling smack for someone else...what are you an English teacher or something?

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 09:59 AM
And save your spelling smack for someone else...what are you an English teacher or something?

No, I am a Fire Safety Engineer but it does not take an English teacher to know how to spell. Most people that graduate from college know how to spell. Heck, you should know how to spell before Jr. High. Bye the way, thanks for telling me that "sheephumper" was an adjective. I am suprised you knew that!

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 10:16 AM
****Yawn****

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 10:26 AM
No, I am a Fire Safety Engineer but it does not take an English teacher to know how to spell. Most people that graduate from college know how to spell. Heck, you should know how to spell before Jr. High. Bye the way, thanks for telling me that "sheephumper" was an adjective. I am suprised you knew that!

dude, that's TWO spelling smack posts in a row where you've spelled words wrong. Or at the very minimum, used them in the wrong context. Perhaps you should refrain from the spelling/grammar smack and stick to the "gooner" smack.

yermom
3/7/2007, 10:47 AM
isn't "sheephumper" a noun? :confused:

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 10:52 AM

so which is better? an alleged pot head running the sooner offense or a convicted pot dealer running the point at GIA?

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 11:02 AM

Bye the way, can you not come up with anything better than sheephumper? .

how bout this, you get your dickskinners off your womanhood, put both hands on the keyboard, and try spelling correctly in a spelling smack thread. does that tweek your nipples? how bout explaining to us why the tulsa business men or chiloca have permanent scoreboard on your sorry *** team? how bout explaining to us why you have an "alum" in prison right now that claims he couldn't read his diploma if the rest of his sorry life depended on it?

I don't know who alex cate is but if he's on the LosuR roster, he's tainted meat and is not to step foot in norman unless it is to take an azz whoppin on the field. so....to respond....i doubt he would/could start for us.

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 11:06 AM
isn't "sheephumper" a noun? :confused:Dude...it is being used as an adjective to describe aggies.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 11:10 AM
Do you have a thing for sheep because you talk about them a lot

I am 25 and I don't even think that is funny.Very nice for someone who is such a superior prick at the ripe old age of 25.

What's next...I'm rubber and your glue ?? :rolleyes:

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 11:26 AM
Very nice for someone who is such a superior prick at the ripe old age of 25.

What's next...I'm rubber and your glue ?? :rolleyes:

that just means he's only suffered through 25 years of OSU football. Wait till he's gone through 50 to 60 years and they ask him for his life insurance money.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 11:58 AM

Most people that don't go to college understand fire safety, can you get a firearm safety degree their too? What about a don't play in traffic degree?

Is that why they dress you in Orange just to keep your asses safe?

Question is the class: Fire is hot 101 a prerequisite for Fire burns 102? Do I have to be a Sr to take throw water on the fire? Can I receive credit for a class I took earlier about not touching hot stoves?

Spell check that ****.

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 12:26 PM
I love how you call it an animal loving school. Is that because we have one of the best Vet schools? I graduated with a Fire and Safety Engineering degree at OSU which is one of a kind.

funny. cuz i can't seem to find any mention of a fire and saftey ENGINEERING degree at osu.....which means you went to osu okc for the fire protection and safety AAS......... as a grad of that particular institution, you are hardly qualified to talk grammar and/or spelling smack.....

if i missed something...forgive me but if that was a "one of a kind" degree they were certainly be advertising a little more......or maybe picken's money hasn't reached the marketing department yet...

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 12:53 PM
Most people that don't go to college understand fire safety, can you get a firearm safety degree their too? What about a don't play in traffic degree?

Is that why they dress you in Orange just to keep your asses safe?

Question is the class: Fire is hot 101 a prerequisite for Fire burns 102? Do I have to be a Sr to take throw water on the fire? Can I receive credit for a class I took earlier about not touching hot stoves?

Spell check that ****.

You show your ignorance in that post. You have no idea what it takes to ba fireman, much less a Fire Safety Engineer. Let me make a list of some of the classes you have to take in the FPST program at OSU.

Calculus for Tech 1 and 2
General Chemistry 1 and 2
Engineering Computer Programming
Engineering Design Graphics
Thermodynamics
Intro to Electrical Science
Water Supply Hydraulics for Fire Protection
Elements of Industrial Hygiene
Automatic Fire Suppression Systems
Structural Designs for Fire and Life Safety
Fire Dynamics
System Safety Management
Industrial Loss prevention.............do I need to go on?

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 01:03 PM
*pointing and laughing*

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 01:15 PM
funny. cuz i can't seem to find any mention of a fire and saftey ENGINEERING degree at osu.....which means you went to osu okc for the fire protection and safety AAS......... as a grad of that particular institution, you are hardly qualified to talk grammar and/or spelling smack.....

if i missed something...forgive me but if that was a "one of a kind" degree they were certainly be advertising a little more......or maybe picken's money hasn't reached the marketing department yet...

Well, you are wrong because I got my Bachelor of Science at OSU. People can go to OSU/OKC and get their AAS in Fire Protection and Safety and then they can transfer their classes to Oklahoma State and get their Bachelor of Science degree in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology. I wish I would have done that because I would not have had so many distractions my freshman year at OSU.

As for having problems finding the Fire and Safety Engineering program you can go to this site. www.fpst.okstate.edu

Here is a description of the school.

The Oklahoma State University (OSU) School of Fire Protection and Safety Technology (FPST) is located on the Stillwater campus of OSU. The FPST Program is a 4-year degree program that concludes with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology. The FPST curriculum is designed to prepare graduates to assess and reduce the loss potential existing in an operation with respect to fire, safety, industrial hygiene and hazardous material accidents.

The School of Fire Protection and Safety Technology is under the College of Engineering, Architecture, and Technology (CEAT). The program began in 1937 at OSU - Stillwater and is fully accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering Technology, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012, (410) 347-7700 (TAC/ABET). The program was first directed toward preparing young people for careers with the uniformed fire services. However, the demand by business and industry for loss control specialists has resulted in the evolution of the program into one where the emphasis is on industrial fire protection, safety, occupational health and loss control. The curriculum is designed to immediately introduce the student to studies in fire protection and safety enabling students to measure their interest in the field of fire protection and safety early in their academic career.

The School of Fire Protection and Safety has four full-time faculty members, who not only teach for the school, but often instruct non-credit courses through CEAT Continuing Education. The students in the program have the opportunity to join several student organizations to broaden their educational opportunities and experience. The program is fortunate to also have the International Fire Service Training Association/Fire Protection Publications (IFSTA/FPP) on the campus of Oklahoma State University. IFSTA/FPP is the world's largest distributor of fire fighting training manuals.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 01:20 PM
How many sheep do you own/have sex with

Thanks for sending me this wonderful question. It made me laugh!

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks for sending me this wonderful question. It made me laugh!:rolleyes: Whatever aggieboy!!! That didn't come from me...it seems that you have many "admirers" on the board.

It's not a suprise though.

BTW...if you don't think that's funny, you can just get the hell outta here...that's funny.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 01:35 PM
:rolleyes: Whatever aggieboy!!! That didn't come from me...it seems that you have many "admirers" on the board.

It's not a suprise though.

BTW...if you don't think that's funny, you can just get the hell outta here...that's funny.

I said it made me laugh! Did I not?

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 01:42 PM
this thread is in dire need of something important, my i suggest some band smack!

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 01:43 PM
I said it made me laugh! Did I not?

I think you meant to type this:

Bye the way, that did make me laugh, your funny.

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 03:25 PM
Well, you are wrong because I got my Bachelor of Science at OSU. People can go to OSU/OKC and get their AAS in Fire Protection and Safety and then they can transfer their classes to Oklahoma State and get their Bachelor of Science degree in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology. I wish I would have done that because I would not have had so many distractions my freshman year at OSU.

As for having problems finding the Fire and Safety Engineering program you can go to this site. www.fpst.okstate.edu

Here is a description of the school.

The Oklahoma State University (OSU) School of Fire Protection and Safety Technology (FPST) is located on the Stillwater campus of OSU. The FPST Program is a 4-year degree program that concludes with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology. The FPST curriculum is designed to prepare graduates to assess and reduce the loss potential existing in an operation with respect to fire, safety, industrial hygiene and hazardous material accidents.

The School of Fire Protection and Safety Technology is under the College of Engineering, Architecture, and Technology (CEAT). The program began in 1937 at OSU - Stillwater and is fully accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering Technology, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012, (410) 347-7700 (TAC/ABET). The program was first directed toward preparing young people for careers with the uniformed fire services. However, the demand by business and industry for loss control specialists has resulted in the evolution of the program into one where the emphasis is on industrial fire protection, safety, occupational health and loss control. The curriculum is designed to immediately introduce the student to studies in fire protection and safety enabling students to measure their interest in the field of fire protection and safety early in their academic career.

The School of Fire Protection and Safety has four full-time faculty members, who not only teach for the school, but often instruct non-credit courses through CEAT Continuing Education. The students in the program have the opportunity to join several student organizations to broaden their educational opportunities and experience. The program is fortunate to also have the International Fire Service Training Association/Fire Protection Publications (IFSTA/FPP) on the campus of Oklahoma State University. IFSTA/FPP is the world's largest distributor of fire fighting training manuals.

congrats on the degree.....i guess. so what, you're a fireman i suppose? you hardly need a degree to be one of those. you just need not be a pusss...since you are a state fan, i'd say you are certainly one or two of those. thanks for the info but 2 things, i do not need an education on the curricula of the school, i have a degree from there (okc. fortunately, i also picked up a network management degree from SNU to wash the agg off of me) and like i said, if it is such an elite engineering degree, they prolly need to pump it up a little more.

now, back to the more important topic......tell me why we won't thump your asses to the tune of 35+ points next year....

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 03:27 PM
I think you meant to type this:

Bye the way, that did make me laugh, your funny.

no......he meant to type that. he has an engineering degree from THE state of Oklahoma university :)

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 03:34 PM
You show your ignorance in that post. You have no idea what it takes to ba fireman, much less a Fire Safety Engineer. Let me make a list of some of the classes you have to take in the FPST program at OSU.

Calculus for Tech 1 and 2 to make the meth
General Chemistry 1 and 2 see above
Engineering Computer Programming to learn how to sell meth on the internet
Engineering Design Graphics learn how to market the meth
Thermodynamics learn advance properties of meth
Intro to Electrical Science to keep from blowing yer dumb arse up cooking meth
Water Supply Hydraulics for Fire Protection learn how to put out the meth lab fire
Elements of Industrial Hygiene learn how and when its time to shower to keep from contaminating the meth
Automatic Fire Suppression Systems learn how to install and maintain an automatic spkrinkler to keep meth lab equipment safe
Structural Designs for Fire and Life Safety to keep your barn from burning up in mthe lab explosion
Fire Dynamics watch a fire burn in bunson burner. so you can learn to read the fires mind
System Safety Management to keep your dealers out of sight of OSHA

no no....please do not. we do get the idea.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 03:46 PM
congrats on the degree.....i guess. so what, you're a fireman i suppose? you hardly need a degree to be one of those. you just need not be a pusss...since you are a state fan, i'd say you are certainly one or two of those. thanks for the info but 2 things, i do not need an education on the curricula of the school, i have a degree from there (okc. fortunately, i also picked up a network management degree from SNU to wash the agg off of me) and like i said, if it is such an elite engineering degree, they prolly need to pump it up a little more.

now, back to the more important topic......tell me why we won't thump your asses to the tune of 35+ points next year....

First of all I am a Fire Safety Engineer. Even though being a fireman would have been a very rewarding job, I didnt want that. They dont make enough money. I want to be able to provide for my wife and future children so being a Fire Safety Engineer was the best way to do that. I would also like to say that there is a lot more to being a fireman than a lot of people think. Everything is going medical now so most people need to be paramedics or EMT-Basics and they also need some firefighting training before they can even get on at a fire dept. I bet your a** couldnt even pass the physical ability test(trust me it is a b*tch).

Now, to your important topic......I dont know what is going to happen this year and I dont like to act like I do. All I know is that OSU is returning a lot of good players, but so is OU. OU needs to figure out their QB situation before they can do anything. Like I said before, you could probably borrow our backup, Zac Robinson, because I know he could start for OU.

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 03:50 PM
same thing was said last year, before we pimped out 11 games.

pffft, you can keep your Zach Robinson, we'll just insert a backup receiver and still win 11 games.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 03:56 PM
same thing was said last year, before we pimped out 11 games.

pffft, you can keep your Zach Robinson, we'll just insert a backup receiver and still win 11 games.

Are we still talking about last year? Funny how when people talk about Boise State, you dont want to talk about it but if you mention somebody you beat you go on and on about it. Lets stay focused on this year. As for this year, I think we still have some ****** games left. Pistol Pete is getting his broom ready for this years baseball series. Can you say series sweep?

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 04:12 PM

Calculus for Tech 1 and 2
General Chemistry 1 and 2
Engineering Computer Programming
Engineering Design Graphics
Thermodynamics
Intro to Electrical Science
Water Supply Hydraulics for Fire Protection
Elements of Industrial Hygiene
Automatic Fire Suppression Systems
Structural Designs for Fire and Life Safety
Fire Dynamics
System Safety Management

I know several fireman, have the utmost respect for them, I was making fun of safety engineers.

Now stop drop and roll beyotch

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 04:18 PM
more aggie logic I don't get you go from a successful coach in Miles who had 3 winning seasons in a row (pretty good for PokeU) Then you get Gundy and go to last place in the B12 and tied for last place in the B12 South and your a team on the rise. Sounds like a team on the decline but being how I don't have a fire safety degree, maybe I just don't get it.

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 04:19 PM
Are we still talking about last year? Funny how when people talk about Boise State, you dont want to talk about it but if you mention somebody you beat you go on and on about it. Lets stay focused on this year. As for this year, I think we still have some ****** games left. Pistol Pete is getting his broom ready for this years baseball series. Can you say series sweep?

Can you say "change the conversation from football to **** that doesn't matter as quickly as possible"?

I knew you could.

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 04:21 PM
Everything is going medical now so most people need to be paramedics or EMT-Basics and they also need some firefighting training before they can even get on at a fire dept. I bet your a** couldnt even pass the physical ability test(trust me it is a b*tch).

i was a combat life saver in the army.....and have more intestinal fortitude than you. although i am up about 40 lbs from my military shape, give me about 2 months and i could pass it. how bout you?

my wife is a nurse and i have multiple family members that are in the mdeical field/firefighting profession. i was making of fun on the engineering part.....it's like wanting to be a fireman without all the cool trucks,whistles and sweat that goes into it. its like wanting to be part of the footballl team but not wanting to get dirty so you carry around the towels on the sidelines to distribute throughout the game. :)

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 04:35 PM
i was a combat life saver in the army.....and have more intestinal fortitude than you. although i am up about 40 lbs from my military shape, give me about 2 months and i could pass it. how bout you?

my wife is a nurse and i have multiple family members that are in the mdeical field/firefighting profession. i was making of fun on the engineering part.....it's like wanting to be a fireman without all the cool trucks,whistles and sweat that goes into it. its like wanting to be part of the footballl team but not wanting to get dirty so you carry around the towels on the sidelines to distribute throughout the game. :)

Yeah I have passed it numerous times. I was using firefighting as a back up if I didnt get my current job. I would love to be a fireman but I cant live off of their salary.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 04:36 PM
more aggie logic I don't get you go from a successful coach in Miles who had 3 winning seasons in a row (pretty good for PokeU) Then you get Gundy and go to last place in the B12 and tied for last place in the B12 South and your a team on the rise. Sounds like a team on the decline but being how I don't have a fire safety degree, maybe I just don't get it.

I believe we were 7-6 last season! Sounds like a winning season to me. Thank you!

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 04:38 PM
I believe we were 7-6 last season! Sounds like a winning season to me. Thank you!
'winning season' is such a relative term

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 04:41 PM
Can you say "change the conversation from football to **** that doesn't matter as quickly as possible"?

I knew you could.

It makes sense that you would shy away from the baseball topic.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 04:43 PM

We were 4-7 Gundy's first year and 7-6 in his second year. We didnt lose much talent from that 7-6 season and we had a top 25 recruiting class. I would say that sounds like a team on the rise to me.

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 04:45 PM
It makes sense that you would shy away from the baseball topic.
baseball....sure lets talk baseball.

OU - 2 NCs
okie lite - 1 NC

OU wins again!

next you will talk of the 'rising' trend broken record heard over the past 30 or so years for the football team

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 05:03 PM
Pistol Pete is getting his broom ready for this years baseball series. Can you say series sweep?

yeh. cuz that worked out so good for him last year...didn't he get two in the pink in one in the stink by some drunk OU fans when he broke out the broom last year?

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 05:05 PM

oooohhhhhh big time

but it still was tied with Baylor for last in the B12 South.

Let me put in terms you can understand, with Les you had the fire under control and with Gundy you've taken a step back, regressed if you will. Hence under Gundy the fire is bigger and out of control.

this board is know different than your education, if you play with fire your going to get burned.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 05:07 PM
We were 4-7 Gundy's first year and 7-6 in his second year. We didnt lose much talent from that 7-6 season and we had a top 25 recruiting class. I would say that sounds like a team on the rise to me.

so you think you'll do better than 7-6? look at your schedule find me 8 wins. ;)

Sooner in Tampa
3/7/2007, 05:11 PM
so you think you'll do better than 7-6? look at your schedule find me 8 wins. ;)Be careful now Devil Dog...he is college smart and he will break it off for you. ;)

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 05:47 PM
Be careful now Devil Dog...he is college smart and he will break it off for you. ;)

college smart and 25, hell what do us old dinosaurs know. :D

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 06:07 PM
college smart and 25, hell what do us old dinosaurs know. :D

Dang, I sure would hate to question the smarts of a marine. I am not sure how many wins we are going to get but I do think that there is a chance for more wins than last year. Hell, we would of had more wins if we wouldnt have shot ourselves in the foot at the end of 3 of our games but that does not matter. We still lost and we ended up with 7 wins.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 06:24 PM
baseball....sure lets talk baseball.

OU - 2 NCs
okie lite - 1 NC

OU wins again!

next you will talk of the 'rising' trend broken record heard over the past 30 or so years for the football team

If you want to talk about history in baseball. Lets just do that!

OSU-

1959 National Champions

19 College World Series appearances, including NCAA record seven straight from 1981-87. Tied for fourth-most appearances in NCAA College World Series history

18 NCAA Regional titles

35 NCAA Tournament berths, including 19 straight (1981-1999)

23 conference championships
National record 16 consecutive conference championships (1981-1996)

OU-

1951, 1994 National Champions (one more than OSU)

9 College World Series appearances (10 less than OSU)

5 NCAA regional titles (13 less than OSU)

30 NCAA tournament berths (5 less than OSU)

22 Conference Championships (1 less than OSU)

OSU wins....enough said.

Next you will talk of the football programs success which is a broken record in itself.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 06:46 PM
Dang, I sure would hate to question the smarts of a marine. I am not sure how many wins we are going to get but I do think that there is a chance for more wins than last year. Hell, we would of had more wins if we wouldnt have shot ourselves in the foot at the end of 3 of our games but that does not matter. We still lost and we ended up with 7 wins.

We would have been undefeated National Champions if we didn't lose 3 games last year.

Like I said post your schedule for next year and show me your 8 wins.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 06:52 PM
Sat., Sept. 1 ...... at Georgia loss

Sat., Sept. 8 ...... FLORIDA ATLANTIC win

Sat., Sept. 15 .... at Troy (Ala.) probably a win

Sat., Sept. 22 .... TEXAS TECH toss up

Sat., Sept. 29 .... SAM HOUSTON STATE win

Sat., Oct. 6 ....... at Texas A&M loss

Sat., Oct. 13 ..... at Nebraska loss

Sat., Oct. 20 ..... KANSAS STATE toss up

Sat., Oct. 27 ..... at Oklahoma loss

Sat., Nov. 3 ...... TEXAS loss

Sat., Nov. 10 .... KANSAS win

Sat., Nov. 17 .... at Baylor win

even if you win the tossups and probably's that's still only 7 wins.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 06:58 PM
only an aggie would talk smack with a 7-6 record. If a coach goes 7-6 at OU he gets fired, OSU he's on the rise.

only an aggie would talk academic smack, from the University of Dexter Manley

only an aggie would come talk smack about 17 year old OU recruit being a pothead, then turn around and name their bball floor after a pill popping alcoholic.

only an aggie would claim that 1 NC in baseball is better than 2.

you should email Bill Gates and talk crap about the $50,000 you made last year.;)

ooh ooh I know, you should call us gooners or zero u. that really hurts.

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 06:59 PM
If you want to talk about history in baseball. Lets just do that!

OSU-

1959 National Champions

19 College World Series appearances, including NCAA record seven straight from 1981-87. Tied for fourth-most appearances in NCAA College World Series history

18 NCAA Regional titles

35 NCAA Tournament berths, including 19 straight (1981-1999)

23 conference championships
National record 16 consecutive conference championships (1981-1996)

OU-

1951, 1994 National Champions (one more than OSU)

9 College World Series appearances (10 less than OSU)

5 NCAA regional titles (13 less than OSU)

30 NCAA tournament berths (5 less than OSU)

22 Conference Championships (1 less than OSU)

OSU wins....enough said.

Next you will talk of the football programs success which is a broken record in itself.
sure, its all relative.

OU can go underfeated, win the conference and lose in the BCS champ game, and some how that is a 'failure'. (wow, lots of 'failure' seasons for aggie on the diamond!) so if that is the case, yes, having an NC year year is the benchmark right?

OU wins again.

may is well use the okie lite fallback....graplin!!!!!! you win there ;)

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:00 PM
We would have been undefeated National Champions if we didn't lose 3 games last year.

Like I said post your schedule for next year and show me your 8 wins.

Like I said, I dont know what is going to happen this year and neither do you. If it will make you happy I will give it a shot.

Georgia- I dont know what to think about this game. I do know that Georgia will probably be ranked in the top 15 so it will be a very hard game. Maybe one of our hardest.(?)

Florida Atlantic- For sure win(1)

Troy- They are good but we should win(2)

Texas Tech- I think we can win this one. Good thing that it is at our place.(3)

Sam Houston State- For sure win(4)

Texas A&M- We should have won that game last year. They are going to be good again and it is at College Station so I dont know.(?)

Nebraska- Our history does not look so good at Lincoln.(?)

Kansas State- We should win this one. Good home game for us(5)

Oklahoma- There is always a chance to win this game so I will say win just to get under your skin(6)

Texas- We always fall apart against Texas. It is a home game though.

Kansas- We should win(7)

Baylor- For sure win(8)

That is just my opinion on it but it is not that accurate because no football season plays out like you would expect it to. Now go ahead and trash my guess on next years schedule so you can feel better about yourself.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:01 PM
sure, its all relative.

OU can go underfeated, win the conference and lose in the BCS champ game, and some how that is a 'failure'. (wow, lots of 'failure' seasons for aggie on the diamond!) so if that is the case, yes, having an NC year year is the benchmark right?

OU wins again.

may is well use the okie lite fallback....graplin!!!!!! you win there ;)

I am simply talking about baseball tradition and history. We have more of a winning tradition compared to OU in baseball and you know it.

OSU wins again.

Oh and say what you want about wrestling but it is a difficult sport.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:06 PM
you should email Bill Gates and talk crap about the $50,000 you made last year.;)

I never said I made a lot of money. I do make a little more than what you said but just by a hair. I dont need to make any more than that. My wife makes just a little bit under what I make and that is with our first year in hers and second year in mine. At least I know that we will never make any less than what we make now. We can only make more. Not bad for 25 year olds. OHH-RAH!

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 07:06 PM
Oklahoma- There is always a chance to win this game so I will say win just to get under your skin(6)

why is it that every OSU fan out there says this, when the series record is something like 80-14 in favor of OU.

One of my good buddies is an OSU guy and he always says you can't ever tell in ******. Uh yeah you can we win that game like 90% of the time.

It be like me trying to say there is always a chance for OU to beat OSU in wrestling, or you can never tell who's going to win between OU/OSU wrestling dual.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 07:09 PM
I never said I made a lot of money. I do make a little more than what you said but just by a hair. I dont need to make any more than that. My wife makes just a little bit under what I make and that is with our first year in hers and second year in mine. At least I know that we will never make any less than what we make now. We can only make more. Not bad for 25 year olds. OHH-RAH!

I just threw that in there so you could see how silly your football, academic, baseball, pothead arguments are.

You talking smack to a football powerhouse like OU after a 7-6 season, is like talking smack to Bill Gates about making $50,000 last year.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:14 PM
why is it that every OSU fan out there says this, when the series record is something like 80-14 in favor of OU.

One of my good buddies is an OSU guy and he always says you can't ever tell in ******. Uh yeah you can we win that game like 90% of the time.

It be like me trying to say there is always a chance for OU to beat OSU in wrestling, or you can never tell who's going to win between OU/OSU wrestling dual.

Lets just look at the past 10 years. OU 6 OSU 4. Yeah you still have more wins but it is not like back in the day when OU dominated all the time.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:16 PM
I just threw that in there so you could see how silly your football, academic, baseball, pothead arguments are.

You talking smack to a football powerhouse like OU after a 7-6 season, is like talking smack to Bill Gates about making $50,000 last year.

This forum is called Smack Central. It is so easy to get an OU fan all heated up.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 07:18 PM
Lets just look at the past 10 years. OU 6 OSU 4. Yeah you still have more wins but it is not like back in the day when OU dominated all the time.

well let's slant this argument a different way if we just count 2001 OSU leads 1-0

OSU wins again.

what a retard argument.

so 4 of your 14 wins came in the last 10 years, you do realize your making yourself look silly?

OSU so easy even a caveman can do it!

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 07:20 PM
It is so easy to get an OU fan all heated up.

you only know to heat me up because you devoted 4 years of college to the study of fire.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:21 PM
well let's slant this argument a different way if we just count 2001 OSU leads 1-0

OSU wins again.

what a retard argument.

so 4 of your 14 wins came in the last 10 years, you do realize your making yourself look silly?

OSU so easy even a caveman can do it!

I never said that OSU was better, had more history, or anything like that. I am just talking about what I do know. I didnt start keeping up with OSU football until I was about 15 so I dont know a whole heck about anything before then. I knew who won the games but I didnt follow it that much.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 07:23 PM
you only know to heat me up because you devoted 4 years of college to the study of fire.

You got that right.

Jello Biafra
3/7/2007, 08:17 PM
I never said that OSU was better, had more history, or anything like that. I am just talking about what I do know. I didnt start keeping up with OSU football until I was about 15 so I dont know a whole heck about anything before then. I knew who won the games but I didnt follow it that much.

well then, let me fill you in on what you've missed between the time since i started watching (77) and when you started watching and paying attention.

your team is 2-17-1 and has been outscored 617 - 266 has been shut out 3 times and has scored 14 points or more (in losses and one tie) 11 times.

your team was averaging 12.6 points per game and was held without a touchdown 7 times.

your team scored 28 or more points 3 times and was still 1-2 against us.

your team is 0-9-1 at home in that time frame and has been outscored 297-149...... need any more info?

i heard prior to the 76 season, it was REALLY bad

goingoneight
3/7/2007, 08:41 PM

Says the guy who posted "BYE the way..." And need I remind you the it is "you're" when telling someone "YOU ARE."

Bye the way, can you not come up with anything better than sheephumper? Your 40 years old, surely you can come up with something better than that. I am 25 and I don't even think that is funny.

Dude, really... spelling smack on a message board is weak. Especially considering most of these people are speed-posting to hide SF.com at work. :rolleyes:

... and quit calling me Shirley! :D

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 09:23 PM
Says the guy who posted "BYE the way..." And need I remind you the it is "you're" when telling someone "YOU ARE."

Dude, really... spelling smack on a message board is weak. Especially considering most of these people are speed-posting to hide SF.com at work. :rolleyes:

... and quit calling me Shirley! :D

this is old. I never said that I was perfect. Give up the smack talk on spelling. I gave up on it right after I did it.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 09:25 PM
well then, let me fill you in on what you've missed between the time since i started watching (77) and when you started watching and paying attention.

your team is 2-17-1 and has been outscored 617 - 266 has been shut out 3 times and has scored 14 points or more (in losses and one tie) 11 times.

your team was averaging 12.6 points per game and was held without a touchdown 7 times.

your team scored 28 or more points 3 times and was still 1-2 against us.

your team is 0-9-1 at home in that time frame and has been outscored 297-149...... need any more info?

i heard prior to the 76 season, it was REALLY bad

Thanks for the info. Those stats are wild. OU has a great football tradition. Anybody that would say different is an idiot. Anyway, that is the past and all I am concerned about what is going on now. OSU is getting to where they have the potential to be good and you guys need to suck it up and admit it. I know it is hard but you will live.

usmc-sooner
3/7/2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the info. Those stats are wild. OU has a great football tradition. Anybody that would say different is an idiot. Anyway, that is the past and all I am concerned about what is going on now. OSU is getting to where they have the potential to be good and you guys need to suck it up and admit it. I know it is hard but you will live.

OK

I'm sucking it up, OSU is going to be the **** in football. They'll probably win a NC next year or the very near future. That Mike Gundy is the most impressive coach out there, he recruits, his 11-14 w/l record is rivaling Knute Rockne. If you can't see how going from 3 straight winning seasons with Lester to 11-14 isn't rising you're just an idiot. Got suck it up again and give them props for not selling a 48,000 seat stadium. Just think now with T Boones donation in a couple of years they're going to have a bigger stadium to not fill up. Oh yeah in a couple of years they'll catch up to where OU was 5 years ago with their new facilities. I gotta give it to them, where most folks would call it a day late and a dollar short, Cowboys call it a program on the rise. I really got to suck it up and give them credit for having their #1 fan posting on an OU site for like 12 straight hours. You gotta know programs like OU, Notre Dame, USC, Texas, Florida, Ohio State can only hope to go 4-8, 7-6, if it ever happens we'd just be so happy. Hell give Gundy a raise, sign him for life. Just imagine if the ball bounces their way they may go 8-5 one year. I really got to suck it up and say where most football schools fire their coaches for 7-6, their fans are dancing in the streets, talking smack and what not (for Pat Jones) Giving it up for the one the only the by gawd almighty cowpokes of Stillwater, Oklahoma.

goingoneight
3/7/2007, 10:01 PM

2003 52-9
2004 don't remember the score, but a W for the University.
2005 42-14 (on a rebuilding year)
2006 27-21 (against Heisman Bobby Reid in Stillwater :eek:)

Your wins came on down years for OU, or when your school had an up-and-coming HC at the helm on his way out and they snuck up on us. Make note that when Stoops teams took Lester's seriously, they won.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 11:38 PM
OK

I'm sucking it up, OSU is going to be the **** in football. They'll probably win a NC next year or the very near future. That Mike Gundy is the most impressive coach out there, he recruits, his 11-14 w/l record is rivaling Knute Rockne. If you can't see how going from 3 straight winning seasons with Lester to 11-14 isn't rising you're just an idiot. Got suck it up again and give them props for not selling a 48,000 seat stadium. Just think now with T Boones donation in a couple of years they're going to have a bigger stadium to not fill up. Oh yeah in a couple of years they'll catch up to where OU was 5 years ago with their new facilities. I gotta give it to them, where most folks would call it a day late and a dollar short, Cowboys call it a program on the rise. I really got to suck it up and give them credit for having their #1 fan posting on an OU site for like 12 straight hours. You gotta know programs like OU, Notre Dame, USC, Texas, Florida, Ohio State can only hope to go 4-8, 7-6, if it ever happens we'd just be so happy. Hell give Gundy a raise, sign him for life. Just imagine if the ball bounces their way they may go 8-5 one year. I really got to suck it up and say where most football schools fire their coaches for 7-6, their fans are dancing in the streets, talking smack and what not (for Pat Jones) Giving it up for the one the only the by gawd almighty cowpokes of Stillwater, Oklahoma.

Whoa there marine, dont have a heart attack! You just took the word "potential" WAY too far.

OSUFAN11
3/7/2007, 11:42 PM
2006 27-21 (against Heisman Bobby Reid in Stillwater :eek:)

Reid did not even play the entire game. I am almost positive that Reid would have had a touchdown on the drive that Robinson fumbled in the end zone. I dont know about the last drive either but if Bowman catches the ball on that drive, that game could of had a different outcome.

Sooner in Tampa
3/8/2007, 06:46 AM
Reid did not even play the entire game. I am almost positive that Reid would have had a touchdown on the drive that Robinson fumbled in the end zone. I dont know about the last drive either but if Bowman catches the ball on that drive, that game could of had a different outcome.Pretty big if...huh.

IF Chuck Long had kept running the ball against LSU we would already have number 8.

Weak sauce...at best.

SoonerTerry
3/8/2007, 07:23 AM
Looks like you have been keeping your eye on this thread for some reason. Are you waiting for me to say something bad about your precious gooners so you can try to come back at me with something? If it will make you happy I can give you something to talk about on this thread. Some co-workers were having a conversation the other day about OU's future QB. We thought about who would be best for the starting job and then came to realize that you could probably just borrow one of our backups. Zac Robinson could definately start and Alex Cate could probably take a jab at it also. You can thank me later for giving you something to think about. Dont think too hard because you might hurt your head.

I don't pay you for your opinion... now get back to cutting my grass.

OKLA21FAN
3/8/2007, 07:59 AM
Reid did not even play the entire game. I am almost positive that Reid would have had a touchdown on the drive that Robinson fumbled in the end zone. I dont know about the last drive either but if Bowman catches the ball on that drive, that game could of had a different outcome.

and we would all have a merry christmas

OU4LIFE
3/8/2007, 08:31 AM
Let's look at the last 1o years......

IF Bobby Reid....

Let's talk about baseball....

Well if you only count the years I paid attention....

Well if you'll look at the equestrian events we won divided by my years in fire safety plus the value of my educaition.......

H O R S E S H I T. Son, it's time you stepped up to the plate and admit that you made a mistake and picked the wrong team to follow.

usmc-sooner
3/8/2007, 08:35 AM

So you're saying Gundy's an idiot.

if the Oregon ref called the onside kick we win that game

if we don't fumble 5 times against Texas

if our defense could stop a hook-n-ladder or a statue of liberty play we would've won.

usmc-sooner
3/8/2007, 08:38 AM
Let's look at the last 1o years......

Well if you'll look at the equestrian events we won divided by my years in fire safety plus the value of my educaition.......

give him a break it's not his fault, it took him 4 years to to learn stop, drop and roll.

OU4LIFE
3/8/2007, 09:10 AM
give him a break it's not his fault, it took him 4 years to to learn stop, drop and roll.

he's been telling me for days it was drop, stop and drool.

hell who knows, all I know for sure is I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire.

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 11:00 AM

Ok, I think that is really funny! Really! That made me laugh! Anyway, I dont see what you have against an education. At least I have one. I dont know if you have one or not but I do know that you were or are a marine. My friend is a marine and he is the dumbest SOB I know(he is a UCLA fan by the way). He could not handle college so he joined up with the marines. Says a lot doesnt it! Nothing against marines, because I respect everything they do and I am glad that we have them. They are wonderful and I sure as hell would not want to do what they do. Lets be honest though, it does not take brains to be a marine. OHH-RAH!

by the way, they also taught us how to find your wife hot and leave her wet! That is if you have a wife.

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 11:02 AM
So you're saying Gundy's an idiot.

I think that was a dumb move. I dont think he is an idiot but he sure was at that point. Reid wanted to play and said that he could. That is crap!

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 11:03 AM
he's been telling me for days it was drop, stop and drool.

hell who knows, all I know for sure is I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire.

It figures that you would think **** would put fire out. Ha Ha!

OU4LIFE's wife-"honey there is a fire in the kitchen"

OU4LIFE-"quick babe throw some **** on it!"

Sooner in Tampa
3/8/2007, 11:12 AM
Ok, I think that is really funny! Really! That made me laugh! Anyway, I dont see what you have against an education. At least I have one. I dont know if you have one or not but I do know that you were or are a marine. My brother is a marine and he is the dumbest SOB I know(he is a UCLA fan by the way). He could not handle college so he joined up with the marines. Says a lot doesnt it! Nothing against marines, because I respect everything they do and I am glad that we have them. They are wonderful and I sure as hell would not want to do what they do. Lets be honest though, it does not take brains to be a marine. OHH-RAH!

by the way, they also taught us how to find your wife hot and leave her wet! That is if you have a wife.Listen F^&KTURD...you are now crossing SEVERAL LINES!!!!
First just because you say you respect Marines...and then you talk $h!t about how intelligent they are...DOESN'T CUT IT :mad: Of course your brother ain't very bright...look who his brother is.
I don't know what your brother does in the Marine Corps, but I promise you this...there are more intelligent Marines than dumb ones. BANK IT!!!!!

When you write Marines...you capitalize it...IT IS A TITLE!

The wife comment...TOTALLY inappropriate and VERY immature...typical aggie chicken$h!t behavior.

Stick to talking about fire and subpar football teams beyotch :mad:

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 11:27 AM
Listen F^&KTURD...you are now crossing SEVERAL LINES!!!!
First just because you say you respect Marines...and then you talk $h!t about how intelligent they are...DOESN'T CUT IT :mad: Of course your brother ain't very bright...look who his brother is.
I don't know what your brother does in the Marine Corps, but I promise you this...there are more intelligent Marines than dumb ones. BANK IT!!!!!

When you write Marines...you capitalize it...IT IS A TITLE!

The wife comment...TOTALLY inappropriate and VERY immature...typical aggie chicken$h!t behavior.

Stick to talking about fire and subpar football teams beyotch :mad:

Actually saying that it doesnt take sh*t to being a fireman is about the same thing. Those guys risk their lives some times doing a public service for the people and they dont make sh*t doing it. They dont risk their life as much as a Marine but they still take a risk. Heck even making fun of a Fire Safety Engineer is stupid. If it wasnt for us, who the hell would design your sprinkler systems in your buildings and make sure you crap was up to code? That is only a little part of what we do. I never said that Marines were stupid. I just said that it does not take brains to be one. Come on man, he has been trashing my degree and saying that it only takes learning to stop drop and roll. Of course I am going to come back with something. You just took what I said and made it sound bad. As for the wife comment, that is just a saying in the fire service. I dont care if you like it or not. It was funny!

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 11:55 AM

Ok, I have a description of what you would have to do for the CPAT physical ability test. I doubt you could get your old and overweight but ready for it in 2 months.

This is a pass/fail test based on a validated maximum total time of 10 minutes and 20 seconds.

Part 1(Stair Climb)

Participants wear a 50 pound vest with a 12.5-pound weight on each shoulder to simulate the weight of a high-rise pack.(now you are 115 lbs overweight) Immediately following a 20-second warm-up period at a rate of 50 steps per minute, the timed part of the test starts as indicated by a proctor. There is no break in time between the warm-up period and the actual timing of the test. During the warm-up period, dismounting, grasping the rail, or holding the wall to establish balance and cadence is permitted. The timed part of the test lasts three (3) minutes at a stepping rate of 60 steps per minute.

Failure can occur by falling or dismounting three times during the warm-up period, or by falling or dismounting the StepMill after the timed CPAT begins. During the test, the participant is permitted to touch the wall or handrail for balance only momentarily; if that rule is violated more than twice during the test, failure will result.

Part 2(Hose Drag)

The two 12.5 pound weights are taken off but the 50 pound vest stays on for the remainder of the test. A hoseline nozzle attached to 200 feet of hose is grasped and placed over the shoulder or across the chest up to eight feet. While walking or running, the participant drags the hose 75 feet to a pre-positioned drum, makes a 90° turn, and continues an additional 25 feet. After stopping within the marked box, the candidate drops to at least one knee and pulls the hoseline until the 50-foot mark crosses the finish line.

During the hose drag, failure results if the participant does not go around the drum or goes outside of the marked path. During the hose pull, a warning is given if at least one knee is not kept in contact with the ground or if the knees go outside the marked boundary line; a second warning constitutes failure.

Part 3(Equipment Carry)

The candidate must remove the two ventilation saws from the tool cabinet, one at a time, and place them on the ground. Then he/she picks up both saws (one in each hand) and carries them while walking 75 feet around a drum, then back to the starting point. Placing the saw(s) on the ground to adjust a grip is permitted. Upon return to the tool cabinet, the saws are placed on the ground, then picked up one at a time, and replaced in the cabinet.

Dropping either saw on the ground during the carry will result in immediate failure. A warning will be given for running; a second warning constitute a failure.

Part 4(Ladder Raise and Extension)

The participant must walk to the top rung of one ladder, lift the unhinged end from the ground, and walk it up hand over hand until it is stationary against the wall. Then he/she immediately proceeds to the other pre-positioned ladder, stands with both feet within the marked box, extends the fly section hand over hand until it hits the stop, then lowers it in back to the starting position.

Immediate failure will result if the ladder is allowed to fall to the ground, if control is not maintained in a hand-over-hand manner, or if the rope halyard slips in an uncontrolled manner. Missing any rung during the raise or allowing one’s feet to extend outside of the boundary results in a warning; a second warning constitutes a failure.

Part 5(Forcible Entry)

For this event, the candidate uses the sledgehammer to strike a measuring device in a target area until the buzzer activates. Feet must be kept outside the toe-box at all times.

Failure results if the participant does not maintain control of the sledgehammer and releases it from both hands while swinging. A warning is given for stepping inside the toe-box; a second warning constitutes a failure.

Part 6(Search)

For this event, the candidate crawls through a tunnel maze that is approximately 3 feet high, 4 feet wide, 64 feet in length, and has two 90° turns and multiple obstacles. In addition, there are two locations where the dimensions of the tunnel are reduced. If at any point the participant chooses to end the event, he/she can call out or rap sharply on the wall or ceiling and will be assisted out of the maze although doing so will result in failure of the event. Failure also will occur if the candidate requests assistance that requires the opening of the escape hatch or opening of the entrance/exit covers.

Part 7(Rescue)

The participant grasps a 165-pound mannequin by the handle(s) on the shoulder(s) of the harness (either one or both handles are permitted), drags it 35 feet, makes a 180° turn around a pre-positioned drum, and continues an additional 35 feet to the finish line. Grasping or resting on the drum is not permitted, but the mannequin may touch the drum. The candidate is permitted to drop and release the mannequin to adjust his/her grip. The entire mannequin must be dragged across the finish line.

Grasping or resting on the drum at any time results in a warning; a second warning constitutes a failure.

Part 8(Ceiling Breach and Pull)

After removing the pike pole from the bracket, the participant places the tip of the pole on a 60-pound hinged door in the ceiling and pushes it three times while standing within the established boundary. Then, the pike pole is hooked to a 80-pound ceiling device and pulled five times. Each set consists of three pushes and five pulls; the set is repeated four times. A pause for grip adjustment is allowed.

Releasing one’s grip or allowing the pike pole handle to slip does not result in a warning or constitute a failure. The candidate may re-establish his/her grip and resume the event. If a repetition is not successfully completed, the proctor calls out "MISS" and the apparatus must be pushed or pulled again to complete the repetition. This event and the total test time ends when the final pull stroke repetition is completed and the proctor calls "TIME."

A warning is given for dropping the pike pole to the ground or for feet straying outside the boundaries; a second warning of either violation constitute a failure.

If you can do all this under 10 min and 20 seconds with only 2 months to prepare I would pay you! The last time I took this I finished it in 7 min and 8 seconds so since you have more "intestinal fortitude" than me you should have no problem doing it under my time!

OU4LIFE
3/8/2007, 12:05 PM
It figures that you would think **** would put fire out. Ha Ha!

OU4LIFE's wife-"honey there is a fire in the kitchen"

OU4LIFE-"quick babe throw some **** on it!"

I find it mildly entertaining that you don't know **** = p i s s.

mildly.

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 12:10 PM
I find it mildly entertaining that you don't know **** = p i s s.

mildly.

I was just assuming! That is what you guys do all the time when I post something. You turn my crap way around assuming I meant somthing else. Besides, I doubt p i s s would work either.

OKLA21FAN
3/8/2007, 12:11 PM
fireman smack?

thats a a first I think. :pop:

OSUFAN11
3/8/2007, 12:19 PM
It is funny how 1 OSU fan can get an OU fan all heated up! I dont see why you have to argue with me because OU is the "super" school! It is obvious that you just like to argue about anything. You can tell who the classy OU fans are because they stay out of this thread. It is only 3 or 4 of you that are posting on here and I think it is really funny. My co-workers and I had a bet on how many OU fans I could get to constantly argue back and forth with me and I lost because I said there would be more. That cost me $50. Overall, the OU fans let me down because they are a little better than what I thought but you guys sure didnt. I may not have got a lot of OU fans to come and argue but I sure did get some classic rednecks to take the bait. With that said, my duty here is done and I will venture back to a better place(orangepower.com) Good luck in your upcoming season and try not to let that mullet get out of hand. Good bye!

By the way, I will stick to that bet on the CPAT testing. I know you cannot do it and I would love to put some money on it!

Sooner in Tampa
3/8/2007, 12:20 PM
fireman smack?

thats a a first I think. :pop:
HEH...and he's not even a fireman :rolleyes: he's a Fire Safety Engineer...just another turd aggie who came over to stink up OUr board with more Okie lite crap.

Sooner in Tampa
3/8/2007, 12:23 PM
It is funny how 1 OSU fan can get an OU fan all heated up! I dont see why you have to argue with me because OU is the "super" school! It is obvious that you just like to argue about anything. You can tell who the classy OU fans are because they stay out of this thread. It is only 3 or 4 of you that are posting on here and I think it is really funny. My co-workers and I had a bet on how many OU fans I could get to constantly argue back and forth with me and I lost because I said there would be more. That cost me $50. Overall, the OU fans let me down because they are a little better than what I thought but you guys sure didnt. I may not have got a lot of OU fans to come and argue but I sure did get some classic rednecks to take the bait. With that said, my duty here is done and I will venture back to a much gayer place(orangepower.com) Good luck in your upcoming season and I'll try not to let that mullet get out of hand. Good bye!

By the way, I will stick to that bet on the CPAT testing. I know you cannot do it and I would love to put some money on it!Best news I have heard all week.

Another aggie out the door. :D

BTW...I bet money he comes back
:pop:

OU4LIFE
3/8/2007, 12:34 PM
I was just assuming! That is what you guys do all the time when I post something. You turn my crap way around assuming I meant somthing else. Besides, I doubt p i s s would work either.

is that what your top rated educaition tells you?

p i s s will not put out a fire people. All those campfires you ****ed on in your youth to put out were wrong, cause you know...fire likes water.

Jello Biafra
3/8/2007, 08:51 PM
blah blah blaaaah blahhhh blaeh blah

just so you know....spanky, I have actually taken the test and passed it just under the 10 minute time. yeh it wasn't close to yours but you remember i told you i had an associates from that god forsaken school in okc? i had a buddy that was training to be a fireman and an uncle who actually taught the classes there and on monday mornings and friday afternoons we would go run the course to workout. it's tough but not as tough as you are making it out to be. btw, I weighed 250 when i did it and still passed so now what?

i tell you what.....ill lose the 20 lbs, pass the test in the alloted time..... grab your wife and submit the shocker to her......throw you over a guard rail and let the sheep get his turn at you, grab a crayon and make up a honorary doctorate from your beloved school. hows that sound? anything else i can do for you? good. then, get the phuck out of here.

usmc-sooner
3/9/2007, 09:35 PM
don't equate safety engineer smack with fireman smack. I could pass the test easily. I have a Bachelor's Degree. It sure as hell isn't in safety. If they had to teach you how to find a hot women and leave her wet well that's just aggie. Talking about subpar football programs, and fire safety probably doesn't turn on too many women. I doubt an aggie could turn on my wife.
We have a saying in the Marines I'm sure you've heard "The Few The Proud" What do they say about Fire Safety Engineers (wannabe firemen) "So easy a caveman can do it."?
One last thing most of the people I went to college with couldn't come close the problem solving and decision making abilities of my fellow Marines. Much less the leadership skills of a Marine. Most of the Marines I've know were highly intelligent. I'd be willing to bet more Marines can get a Fire Safety Degree than the Fire Safety guys could be Marines.

I got to tell you this story, I had a buddy who was so dumb he couldn't cut in the Marines so he decided he'd go to OSU. I'm not saying all OSU students are dumb, but it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to actually go to OSU.

Do they have a law school? medical school? come on you really think aggies could handle that. OSU they have safety classes, I guess Broyles aspired a little higher.

Can someone please tell me why this f^cking moron keeps saying OHH-RAH!!! Does he think he's a Marine the way he thinks he's a fireman.

Jello Biafra
3/10/2007, 11:54 AM
I'd be willing to bet more Marines can get a Fire Safety Degree than the Fire Safety guys could be Marines.

can someone please tell me why this f^cking moron keeps saying OHH-RAH!!! Does he think he's a Marine the way he thinks he's a fireman.

that's what i was trying to explain to him when i told him i had more intestinal fortitude. he wouldn't have a clue what it means to be a soldier and probably be a blanket party magnet. I know more people in my basic training company that could be engineers than he knows in all of his classes combined while he attended shcool that could even last a week in (combat arms) basic training. after all, most of the kids join combat arms for the college money. don't worry bout him, he's apparently gone bone not forgotten...

Mixer!
3/10/2007, 12:15 PM
two words: aggy logic.

Sane, rational thought processes have eluded this moran, so don't take any of his irrational ramblings seriously - just smile and be thankful you don't have a closet full of neon orange clothing.

(and yes, I meant to type "moran".) ;)

StormySooner-IN
3/10/2007, 09:18 PM
I'm not going to read this thread so,

:eddie:EAT SHEEP-****, STUPID AGGY!:eddie: