PDA

View Full Version : This is probably illegal......

slickdawg
3/6/2007, 04:04 PM
Remember the guy I was telling y'all about that is on my last nerve trying to sell a Blue Bird M380?

He's not the executor of his late father-in-law's estate, but that's not stopping him. He's calling stock brokers, banks, and other people saying he's doing the taxes for his FIL.

He's not doing the taxes. Someone gave him this idea, and it's working.
He's gotten all kinds of information on the late FIL's stocks and such.

H8HOGS
3/6/2007, 04:06 PM
Remember the guy I was telling y'all about that is on my last nerve trying to sell a Blue Bird M380?

He's not the executor of his late father-in-law's estate, but that's not stopping him. He's calling stock brokers, banks, and other people saying he's doing the taxes for his FIL.

Go ahead buy it... And when they catch up to him not only will you not have a Blue Bird M380 you won't have your cash either...

NormanPride
3/6/2007, 04:34 PM
Wow. You can't just give out that kind of information unless the person has power of attorney. How is he pulling that off?

Pricetag
3/6/2007, 04:36 PM
I bet his wife wouldn't be too happy to hear that stuff.

Frozen Sooner
3/6/2007, 04:52 PM

Yes. Every person who's given him information is in violation of the Privacy Act of 1999.

And a power-of-attorney is invalid in this case. Powers of attorney expire upon death of the grantor.