PDA

View Full Version : Time to support our sponsors!

Phil
3/6/2007, 12:38 PM
SoonerFans:

Recently, I told you about some upcoming "pilot" sponsor campaigns that will help us sign long-term sponsorship deals that will help shape the future of SoonerFans.com and its future success. You'll recall that we need your help to make these pilot campaigns succeed. Get your game face on, because it's time to click some damn ads.

Lowe’s Home Improvement

Lowe's is running a very cool NCAA Final Four "Cut Down The Nets" promotion that provides every Lowe's customer, from March 1 - April 10, 2007, the opportunity to win a trip for you and three guests for five days and four nights to the 2008 NCAA Men's Final Four.

Our job is to promote awareness of this exciting opportunity by driving people to the web page Lowe's has set up that provides all the details on how you can participate. When it comes to showing support for Lowe's introductory sponsorship of SoonerFans.com, this one is easy. All you have to do is click any of the Lowe's banners or message board promos (the posts at the top of our boards) and/or links on the sponsor page for details.

Or, to make it really easy, you can just click here (http://www.sportswar.com/sponsors/lowes/).

There's another way we can get feedback to Lowe's and convince them of the power of our community. You can tell them in your own words how much you value the investment they are making in SoonerFans.com. If you've got a Lowe's story, feedback or commentary about Lowe's Home Improvement, or just a simple "thanks," email it to us at by clicking here ([email protected]) and we'll put the emails together and pass them on to Lowe's.

Allstate Insurance

Allstate Insurance wants you to know that they forgive you. Actually, not yet, but they will as soon as you sign up for their new Your Choice Auto-Accident forgiveness program. Allstate is excited to be sponsoring SoonerFans.com. All they are asking from you is to click any of the banners, sponsor text messages and/or links on the sponsor’s page, check out their new Your Choice Auto program and get a quick, free quote.

Or, to make it really easy, you can just click here (http://www.allstate.com/landingpages/pc_auto.aspx).

There's another way we can get feedback to Allstate and convince them of the power of our community. You can tell them in your own words how much you value the investment they are making in SoonerFans.com. If you've got an Allstate story, feedback or commentary about Allstate Insurance, or just a simple "thanks," email it to us at by clicking here ([email protected]) and we'll put the emails together and pass them on to Allstate.

NormanPride
3/6/2007, 01:09 PM
We need smileys for product placement. :allstate:

:D

Sooner24
3/6/2007, 01:41 PM
Is this 2007 or 1997?

Click some ads sounds so 90's. ;)

Okay I will click some ads. :D

StoopTroup
3/6/2007, 07:36 PM
Hi!

I clicked.

It was painless.

3/8/2007, 04:53 AM
Without "damn", this thread has a much lower impact.

jk the sooner fan
3/8/2007, 06:55 AM
any chance the ad banner on the right side of the page can be moved to the top?

Phil
3/8/2007, 10:34 AM
any chance the ad banner on the right side of the page can be moved to the top?

Nope. That was the only way we could figure how to do it.

jacru
3/8/2007, 07:51 PM
click-a-dee-doo-dah, click-a-dee-ay!

rebmus
3/12/2007, 07:05 PM
i clicked from my email. i hope everyone else clicks also... it's a free board, it's the least we can do to help.

edit: and just to make sure, i clicked from this thread too.

maybe clicking twice will help more.

proud gonzo
3/16/2007, 12:07 AM
time to support our sponsors? are we finally going to get our gifts? ;)

Soonerus
3/16/2007, 12:22 AM
Your gift is waiting once you change your avatar...

proud gonzo
3/16/2007, 12:39 AM
better? :rolleyes:

Soonerus
3/18/2007, 10:18 AM
Much better !! consider this praise as your gift...

olevetonahill
4/25/2007, 07:35 AM
Without "damn", this thread has a much lower impact.
better ?