PDA

View Full Version : Tweenager?

slickdawg
3/6/2007, 11:44 AM
We were at McDonald's Sunday night to let Slickdaughter play in the indoor playground.

Shouldn't be a problem, eh?

That's until Sasquatch walks in and proceeds to play on the playground.

She's bigger than slickwife 3 months pregnant, but is playing on the freakin' playground. She's trying to do ballet moves and cheerlearder moves while in the playground. I'm in complete disbelief of what I'm seeing - this looks like a SNL skit.

Slickwife says she's a "Tweenager", and her mind ain't caught up with her body.

Sasquatch then proceeds to crawl up and onto the frame of the playground, and hangs from it (7 feet up or so). She looks down, but can't see, so she hollers to her friend with her "HEY, IS ANYONE UNDER ME?"

The friend replied "no"

Sasquatch dropped to the ground.

She would have squished slickdaughter or any of the other kids there.

SoonerJack
3/6/2007, 11:53 AM
Sasquatch...man I miss that guy. Good to know he turned up as a tweenager in the McDonald's playground. However the ballet and cheerleader moves disappoint me. What happened to the knuckledragging lope we've all come to know and love?

Osce0la
3/6/2007, 11:55 AM
heh...I was climbing through one of those McDonald's play ground things the other day. Those things are a b**** to get through now, especially when you are trying to get an 18 month old through there with you just because he wants to go down the slide...

NormanPride
3/6/2007, 11:56 AM
If by "tweenager" they mean "immature person".

sooneron
3/6/2007, 11:57 AM
I didn't know Hairy was that young.

slickdawg
3/6/2007, 12:11 PM
If by "tweenager" they mean "immature person".

I had never heard that before.

jacru
3/6/2007, 12:23 PM
I attended a church that called them "Intweens". They were in between being a child and a youth or about 6th grade.

crawfish
3/6/2007, 12:50 PM
I'm surprised 4LIFE can fit in the tubes.

Melo
3/6/2007, 02:02 PM
Those playgrounds are disgusting.

SicEmBaylor
3/6/2007, 02:04 PM
Those playgrounds are disgusting.
I completely agree.

Slick, your daughter is absolutely adorable and it must be damned near impossible to say no when she wants to play at McDonalds but just say no or at least decontaminate her when you get home!

Melo
3/6/2007, 02:05 PM
Ive read to many stories of hypodermic needles and such in ball pens, etc. Those things are so nasty.