PDA

View Full Version : On teh way home from Drunkytown...

LoyalFan
3/6/2007, 02:10 AM
...I stopped at the Sonic. Ain't been near teh place since teh world went atomic.
Ordered up a dubble burg, with some tater totz, and a chikkin sammich, 'cause I likes to eat a lotz.
SonicSized the whole shebang, Diet Coke(TM) too. Hey, don' wanna run short on drink. Would you?
Hic!n (fo'teen shots o' Maker's Mark, avec rox and club soda. Oh, teh humanity!)

LF
Munchin' as we speak.

soonerboomer93
3/6/2007, 02:31 AM
I miss (but yet am completely grateful that there's not really any around here) fast food.

Sometimes get it delivered to the bar, but it's not the same..

LoyalFan
3/6/2007, 02:38 AM
O brother, thou art correctimundo!
Of course, no sober person would knowingly eat the kinda crap we ingest when too many shots over the line.
Not long ago, I finished my SIXTEENTH Maker's Mark (Lotsa rox and soda, por favor,) and proceeded to drive to Taco Cabana, where I ordered three Beef Fajita tacos with Guacamole, three Tacos de Carne Asada, and three Bean and Cheese tacos. On the way home I purchased two LARGE KitKat bars, two King-size Snickers, and two large Mounds bars.
I arrived at El Mondo Condo at 0045, ate everything in sight, and was sleeping the sleep of the annointed no later than 0300.
Note to self: Suicide is painless.

LF

soonerboomer93
3/6/2007, 03:23 AM
I could go for some taco cabana

bar food ends up consisting of chicken, or some sort of raw fish/squid, occasionally korean bbq pork

did have some decent wings a couple weeks ago though