PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jerk , Or other weapon lovin folk .

olevetonahill
3/5/2007, 09:53 PM
A dude I know has a
RPK 308 bipod , kinda new
know any one who might want it ?
he wants 3 Large firm .

yermom
3/5/2007, 10:32 PM
i got tree fiddy...

can i have sex on it?

soonerboomer93
3/5/2007, 10:40 PM
what about 3 large waffles?

I might even toss in some syrup

yermom
3/5/2007, 10:47 PM
is it as cool as this one?

http://hotfunnyvideos.net/2006/11/28/how-not-to-shoot-with-your-gun/

olevetonahill
3/5/2007, 11:35 PM
It aint Mine . So I dont care what you have on it .;)

rufnek05
3/5/2007, 11:51 PM
if i had 3K to spend i might, or incase i decide to hunt a polar bear.

sooneron
3/5/2007, 11:54 PM
Will he trade for an 8 track player , a broken space heater, and a Dennis Eckersley rookie card?

Jerk
3/6/2007, 06:54 AM
Nope. Tell him he should hang on to it. Now is not the time to be selling semi-auto rifles.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1022

Okla-homey
3/6/2007, 07:03 AM
that bill includes the M-1 carbine. I wonder if any crime has ever been committed using an M-1 carbine?;)

Jerk
3/6/2007, 07:21 AM
that bill includes the M-1 carbine. I wonder if any crime has ever been committed using an M-1 carbine?;)

That bill includes every shotgun and rifle made during the past 100 years.
When the deer hunters find out that their beloved Remmy 700 30 ought 6 is now a "high powered sniper rifle" and transfere or purchase of new ones is illegal, they're gonna sh** a brick.

I hope this bill wakes up the once-a-year hunters who look at me funny at the range when I whip out the old FN-FAL evil black rifle.

The Brady crowd doesn't want to ban just some rifles and shotguns. They want them all.

yermom
3/6/2007, 07:57 AM
in reading it, i don't see where it would apply to most deer rifles i've seen

i don't see why they are so hung up on the looks of guns, a 30.06 with a scope only needs one shot to kill someone at a pretty big distance, who cares if they need to load another cartridge with the bolt action. worked well enough for Lee Harvey...

i agree with you though Jerk, this is only a start, look what they did to the Brits, Aussies, and Canadians

Okla-homey
3/6/2007, 08:14 AM
That bill includes every shotgun and rifle made during the past 100 years.

I'm not so sure. It reads to me that the important factor is the capacity of a long gun's magazine. If the gun does not employ a detachable magazine and may only accept fewer than eleven rounds, it's okay. Also, they carved out an exception for .22's with integrated tubular magazines which hold more than ten rounds.

Also, shotguns that can't load more than five shells are okay.

This is not to say I favor the bill by any stretch. I don't. I just don't agree with your statement. IMHO, us pro-gun folks need to be very careful to avoid hyperbole (like the anti-gun folks employ) or we can easily lose the high ground on the ethical component of the debate.;)

Jerk
3/6/2007, 07:30 PM
Hate to bring this up again, but I've been working for the last 11 hours.

Homey, I made my comments based on this provision of the bill:

`(L) A semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General. In making the determination, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any Federal law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a firearm shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.'.

This can cover alot of ground my friend. And the last sentence is a real hoot and shows us how desperate they are.

StoopTroup
3/6/2007, 07:42 PM
Nope. Tell him he should hang on to it. Now is not the time to be selling semi-auto rifles.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1022
Heh.

Hillary's GF?

http://www.govtrack.us/data/photos/400257-100px.jpeg

SoonerBorn68
3/6/2007, 07:48 PM
When the deer hunters find out that their beloved Remmy 700 30 ought 6 is now a "high powered sniper rifle" and transfere or purchase of new ones is illegal, they're gonna sh** a brick.

Makes me glad I bought a 22-250, 2 pistols, & tactical 12 gauge this weekend at the gun show. :)

Jerk
3/6/2007, 07:49 PM
Heh.

Hillary's GF?

http://www.govtrack.us/data/photos/400257-100px.jpeg

You know, I really am sorry that her husband was killed by a derranged immigrant...but maybe she should do something about it other than trying to regulate my rights out of existance...like...ban deranged immigrants or somethin'

Jerk
3/6/2007, 07:50 PM
Makes me glad I bought a 22-250, 2 pistols, & tactical 12 gauge this weekend at the gun show. :)

Save your brass for the 22-250 paleez.

That little round is a coyote's worst nightmare.

StoopTroup
3/6/2007, 07:54 PM
You know, I really am sorry that her husband was killed by a derranged immigrant...but maybe she should do something about it other than trying to regulate my rights out of existance...like...ban deranged immigrants or somethin'
I knew there was a motive behind her actions.

If she wanted the bill to have more claws...she should have let someone else introduce the bill IMO.

I don't care for the legislation myself.

I was a Dealer for about 8 years when you had to registar everything new.

I remember even having to registar ammo.

It's absurded for folks to think banning guns will stop people from killing other people.

I'm sad for her loss however.

Here's a bill she's for that I like....

Flexible Spending Accounts (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-298)

Jerk
3/6/2007, 08:08 PM
I was a Dealer for about 8 years when you had to registar everything new.

I remember even having to registar ammo.

FOPA 1986 repealed alot of that crap. But unfortunetely they snuck in an amendment to ban new Class III toys, and reagan signed it at the urging of the NRA :( Now you have to be rich in order to legally own a machine gun.

setem
3/6/2007, 08:38 PM
Cheerleader sekks?

I love the cheearleaders!

SoonerBorn68
3/6/2007, 08:40 PM
Save your brass for the 22-250 paleez.

That little round is a coyote's worst nightmare.

I'll let you know when I've got some spent casings.

I got it for $225. I'll post pics later.

oilmud
3/6/2007, 08:47 PM
My .22-250 is a coyote mowing machine, by far my favorite weapon in the arsenal.

Jerk
3/6/2007, 08:49 PM
My .22-250 is a coyote mowing machine, by far my favorite weapon in the arsenal.

I don't have one, but my boss and one of our co-workers do. We started reloading for it a few weeks ago and this thing is shooting groups the size of a dime at 100 yards.:eek:

SB68 - let me know when you accumulate a hundred spent cases or so..I might know someone who will buy them.