PDA

View Full Version : At the Big XII Tourney at the Ford Center where is Sec. 20, Row FF?

SoonerShark
3/5/2007, 01:28 PM
Excuse me, I meant Sec. 120 and the like, not 20. I notice that end seats have rows like FF and NN and QQ. Where are those in conjunction with the normally lettered rows?

colleyvillesooner
3/5/2007, 02:24 PM
If it's like the AAC in Dallas, Row FF would just be the 32 row in that section.

Soonerus
3/5/2007, 03:47 PM
http://www.okcallsports.org/big12/images/fordcenter_map.gif

badger
3/5/2007, 04:23 PM
Excuse me, I meant Sec. 120 and the like, not 20. I notice that end seats have rows like FF and NN and QQ. Where are those in conjunction with the normally lettered rows?
http://www.waycoolsites.com/CV/picturegallery/gal/Draco%20Malfoy/Goblet%20of%20Fire/865.jpg
Malfoy: "Put it this way... if it rains, you'll be the first to know!"

j/k :D

SoonerShark
3/5/2007, 05:15 PM
If it's like the AAC in Dallas, Row FF would just be the 32 row in that section.

In the past though, seats were moved into the arena in front of the normal seats, which have the single letters. Didn't the subregional put the AA's in front ? I do not think the normal seats run up to QQ, only S. I will check when I am at the Clapton concert tonight, but they still do not use the temporary seats from the normal seats to the basketball floor.

colleyvillesooner
3/5/2007, 05:25 PM
In the past though, seats were moved into the arena in front of the normal seats, which have the single letters. Didn't the subregional put the AA's in front ? I do not think the normal seats run up to QQ, only S. I will check when I am at the Clapton concert tonight, but they still do not use the temporary seats from the normal seats to the basketball floor.

Yeah, now that I dug so more, at AAC, behind the goal the double letters are on the floor.

SoonerShark
3/6/2007, 09:13 AM
Yeah, now that I dug so more, at AAC, behind the goal the double letters are on the floor.

Thanks. I was pretty sure that the double letter end seats were closer to the floor temporary seats. At AAC in Dallas, the side seats go to Row X or higher. At the Ford Center last night for a concert, on the sidelines, the lower seats went only to Row T, with no Rows I or O. Row H and below were rows with a metal floor that could be pushed back, and Row J, where I sat for Clapton was the lowest concrete floor row with no row I in front of me, only a wobbly temporary railing.

I ended up with Section 107, Row C, for the OU-Iowa State first session game on Thursday. I hope we are not one and out. If we do not get too discouraged, we should do well against isu in OKC. We played horribly against them the first half in Ames and still made it respectable. The other losses were road games and to ku, ut and a&m, which were three of the top teams in the nation, not just the league. Still, even on the road, we should have beaten isu and um.